Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Why Are Single Guys Not Getting Married To Baby Mama's Guys Share Your Thoughts - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Why Are Single Guys Not Getting Married To Baby Mama's Guys Share Your Thoughts (78 Views)

Whatsapp Hookup For Single Guys And Girls In Abuja!! / Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... / Matured Single Guys 30+ Needed In A Whatsapp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Single Guys Not Getting Married To Baby Mama's Guys Share Your Thoughts by nkemjacob2(m): 3:22pm On May 10
Is it that their attitude isn't good enough or pride could be the reason why.

Ladies come and learn and have experience. Ignorance is not an excuse
Re: Why Are Single Guys Not Getting Married To Baby Mama's Guys Share Your Thoughts by nkemjacob2(m): 3:30pm On May 10
I was in love with a girl going to a year.

She has all the characters needed for a man to look up to. She compatible etc.

I look forward getting married to her. Not on the long run she told me she has a son lipsrsealed

That wan weak me. ( E come be as if say them pure me hot water).....

I won't lie to you for several days after the news. I couldn't bear/ withstand the mental stress of me getting married to a baby Mama. She said the guy who pregnanted her, deceived her.. So I am gradually turning away from her.

No be my fault. (The mental stress is what I can't handle)

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

☎!!★ 9911107661 ★!! CALL GIRLS IN Patel Nagar,(delhi) Ncr / Duties Of A Wife At Home: Traditional Roles And Modern Realities / In Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.