Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,834 members, 7,841,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids (26940 Views)

Yul Edochie Wife, May Speaks On Her Battle With Depression / Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food / "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by callmevirus(m): 9:18am On May 11
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by jiz: 9:19am On May 11
That's what sensible father should do. Kora is a curse to womanhood and shameless mother
Waakanda:
The man is just being protective of his children... and that's very important.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by israelmao(m): 9:19am On May 11
When all was rosy who did you share your enjoyment with?

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by AfonjaConehead: 9:19am On May 11
Karlifate:

The same people that find it hard to support Tunde Onakoya baba you too dulll!! Your brain must be the size of a grain!!! during that Chess game
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by CountinBlessins(m): 9:20am On May 11
This is what happens when you think you can change a prostitute to a decent woman grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
It's just not possible!!!! grin

9 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by Freshtruth(m): 9:20am On May 11
Cash out time grin
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by Tripitaka: 9:21am On May 11
dominique:
Someone that bought a whole house in california of all states, one of the most expensive states in US. She's getting revenue from YouTube, facebook, IG and Tiktock yet she's still looking for donations. She doesn't need to use her kids to create meaningful content, plenty people are generating millions from content creation without involving their children.

Except that she probably didn't buy nothing

3 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by general111(m): 9:22am On May 11
Which man wants his wife dancing naked in front of a camera,with his children watching behind?
She is fighting a lost cause.

4 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by CorrectionFLuid: 9:22am On May 11
Lol she's already gotten the money. She knows people won't give. So this is an avenue to conceal how she actually got the money

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by Procashtips(m): 9:23am On May 11
Pollution of a mother.

Watch as moral and behavioural outlaws donate to her

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by Cassandraloius: 9:24am On May 11
I honestly do not know what this lady is feeling like, always displaying rubbish. I pity the man.

4 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by alizma: 9:25am On May 11
Zonefree:

So, what's good about the move?
What is good in it is the fact that the children's future and image are now protected.
Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:28am On May 11
I am shocked. So her fans should contribute money that will allow her daughter the right to offensively twerk her little bum online uncontrollably. undecided

Any man or any woman that contribute that kind of money will be unfortunate in life. angry

4 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by Watinhapen(m): 9:28am On May 11
This girl has mental issues. You want to use little children as content online to make money. She’s even scamming people in the guise of begging. Some foolish people will still fall mugu for her by sending her money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by Chidozie4847(m): 9:34am On May 11
She is not looking for money to fight anything she has gone bankrupt and looking for who to help her.she has not seen anything this is just the beginning.her problem is just starting.irresponsible woman

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by bizhop01: 9:36am On May 11
Irresponsible mother, her buttocks is not even attractive sef

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by mankan2k7(m): 9:37am On May 11
I will rather donate to your Ex husband to pursue the case.

Farm implement

6 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by Orlu13: 9:37am On May 11
God1000:
Good move from the man

The ex- husband refused to judge her by her past and this is the result now, it's always good to marry a responsible woman

I pity the innocent American man in all these.

Nobody should give her Kobo

u came late...some fools have already given her money....most esp women

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by ehissi(m): 9:37am On May 11
God1000:
This comes after the American cried out over the way his daughter twerks like her mom who dances in a similar manner.

https://www.tori.ng/news/269786/korra-obidi-begs-for-money-online-to-help-her-lega.html

Both her and the people giving her money are fools. Even if she goes to court, as long as the kids are below 18years and the husband is giving her money for upkeep, she will lose that case.

No sensible judge will allow her to continue posting video of her kids twerking on the internet.

If she posted videos of her kids discussing educational & informational content, it will definitely be impossible for any judge to stop it. But little kids twerking?

Wetin do her yansh? Her Yansh is big enough for the whole family, she should go and twerk and leave the kids alone jooor.

Rubbish

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by Chucks13: 9:38am On May 11
Really? Korra shey dem do you from your village ba?

Go and twerk to those bastards patronising you to help.

I hate it when married woman do nonsense.

Face your warrant

3 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by Orlu13: 9:39am On May 11
CheedyJ:
I can bet with my my balls that some people will donate, sure 2 odds

if na like dis betting dey, we for don dey rake millions... I can bet Nigerians to be foolish anytime anyday

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by jordyspices: 9:39am On May 11
I taught she bought a house worth millions of dollars in the US now she is looking for money for expensive lawyer wahala angry grin

3 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by Orlu13: 9:40am On May 11
Villa12:
poor man don drop quote

ur own na to dey talk rubbish... u wet be rich man, oya donate na....sometimes some of u need beta slap

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by Greenfaces: 9:40am On May 11
God1000:
Good move from the man

The ex- husband refused to judge her by her past and this is the result now, it's always good to marry a responsible woman

I pity the innocent American man in all these.

Nobody should give her Kobo
He was stupid. He picked sex with a black buttocks over his life values and morals. What normal person will leave all the responsible women in millions all over the globe and settle down with a shameless pig? Now he is getting what attracted him to her in the first place, he's already tired when the journey has not even started

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by Gist4u: 9:41am On May 11
Korra say she is making content focused on motherhood.

She is just looking for sympathy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln9mVHfUnJU?si=HB5mBXxfW8pc2s55

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by Greenfaces: 9:42am On May 11
Vagina that useless men were destroying and throwing out of their windows, he decided to take it home and lock the doors with it. Now his whole house is smelling, he wants to run away. Ode

5 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by bigiyaro(m): 9:43am On May 11
DrabeeyWasHere:
If you have a female child and she's not so brilliant, please invest early in her... make sure you save up to get a proper yansh surgery because

Without Brains Or Yansh... She will suffer in world of today undecided

Drabeey was Here
you are getting it wrong, she needs only a good smart brain so that she will not suffer. If she has a good nyash and a smart brain, she will enjoy. But having only nyash without brains, is the beginning of her surffering, infact, the suffering the nyash will under go is better imagined.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by xtian110: 9:43am On May 11
In this life whatever you sow that you will rep, you can't cheat nature ... All the faithful people in this life may God continue to protect you in Jesus name.Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by CorrectionFLuid: 9:44am On May 11
EmperorCaesar:
Por people are the easiest to milk

Dem go pay to support person wey hol pass them

I like seeing humans being used for their stupidity cheesy cheesy

Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by finallybusy: 9:44am On May 11
UPS is always hiring. She should get a job.

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by OniyideAmplify(m): 9:47am On May 11
God1000:

https://www.facebook.com/100068376034740/posts/pfbid0tKL6gpQ5gqUYjHdhRrfs3gkG1CL4wGsAGhAHnyWWxZFguVbp88U8BD8rGgzMii6kl/

It pains me to know that some stupid people have contributed so much for her within 24 hrs, something is wrong with our people.

And these are the same people criticizing the law graduate miss Vera for soliciting for help
90% of those contributed for her are actually whores like her. Come and see the way they were supporting her on Instagram.

Our society is falling apart.

5 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids by Bahamas95(m): 9:47am On May 11
Foolish people, a goat can't give birth to a cow.

They will open their eyes and get married to oloshos and later start complaining...... Someone like Janemena shouldn't complain if her daughter decides to be foolish like her.

Na dat her SIMPle husband mumu pass sef, always smiling like an idiõt.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Cover Today’s Woman Magazine / Comedian Aphrican Ace Buys A House In US (Photos) / Seun Kuti Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.