Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,327 members, 7,839,554 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) (29125 Views)

My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This / Protesters Carry And Celebrate Policeman At End SARS Protest In Abuja / Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by NairaOcean: 9:56pm On May 10
In a heartwarming display of camaraderie and solidarity, a group of Nigerian soldiers made headlines today as they gathered at the university to honor and celebrate one of their own who just graduated. The soldiers, donning their uniforms with pride, turned up on the signing-out day to salute their colleague, who had just completed his studies and signed out from the university.

This is lovely! cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fp35FFWhA3w

25 Likes

Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by MaziObinnaokija: 10:07pm On May 10
cool

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by Talkisneeded: 3:57pm On May 11
Nice one..
I sell herbs for everything sexual enhancement

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by Didi2d(m): 3:58pm On May 11
Why dem come dress like this. Even if they don't have ceremonial uniform, they should atleast be smart

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by Pootle: 3:58pm On May 11
ok
Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by Made2Last: 3:58pm On May 11
I know someone is coming to relate this to another country...

Just wait ..
Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by Amuluonyenaego: 3:58pm On May 11
Spirit of oneness

21 Likes

Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by eteebanky1: 3:59pm On May 11
Commendable, God bless our amiable soldiers

26 Likes

Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by Raphael81(m): 3:59pm On May 11
This is beautiful,it shows that school no be scam.

17 Likes

Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by spartachico(m): 4:01pm On May 11
Talkisneeded:
Nice one..

Do you have abido shaker?

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by Khyrvxjzy: 4:02pm On May 11
peter obi people wont like this

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by STEWpid(f): 4:02pm On May 11
Chai..

New morale,

Sambisa or Gwoza straight!!

Lobatan!

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by bro4u: 4:03pm On May 11
I heard they're all students of EKSU and not actual soldiers tho

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by MrLibrarian(m): 4:04pm On May 11
Amuluonyenaego:
Spirit of oneness
esprit de corps

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by atobs4real(m): 4:05pm On May 11
Congratulations to you.
But please watch ur back because I don't trust human. People who celebrate with u sometimes fi d ur fall.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by atobs4real(m): 4:05pm On May 11
Congratulations to you.
But please watch ur back because I don't trust human. People who celebrate with u sometimes fi d ur fall.

Don't sleep wake up!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by Randal: 4:06pm On May 11
Salute for other rank?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:06pm On May 11
Dem do well

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by Metordman: 4:07pm On May 11
NairaOcean:
In a heartwarming display of camaraderie and solidarity, a group of Nigerian soldiers made headlines today as they gathered at the university to honor and celebrate one of their own who just graduated. The soldiers, donning their uniforms with pride, turned up on the signing-out day to salute their colleague, who had just completed his studies and signed out from the university.

This is lovely! cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fp35FFWhA3w
soldier work na yeye work for naija. Death sentence

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by amamahdaniel(m): 4:07pm On May 11
Khyrvxjzy:
peter obi people wont like this

Your father is always a fool 😂

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by Joesno(m): 4:07pm On May 11
That one don pas dem for rank lyk this wit he B.Sc

Congratulations to him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by bigdammyj: 4:13pm On May 11
Noted.
Congratulations to the graduants

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by tanigororo: 4:19pm On May 11
I celebrate him too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by Pastoshizzy(m): 4:20pm On May 11
I have no respect for an institution that has no consideration for civilians and their civil rights.

An average Nigerian soldier is aggressive, uncivil and can be menacing.

I can't bring myself to celebrate the Nigerian army.

If you want to rent a bully..now you know who to call.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by Talkisneeded: 4:22pm On May 11
spartachico:

Do you have abido shaker?

I have my bro

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by idalex: 4:22pm On May 11
impressive

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by Khyrvxjzy: 4:25pm On May 11
amamahdaniel:

seun mynd44 nlfpmod rule 2
Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by Khyrvxjzy: 4:27pm On May 11
amamahdaniel:

s
Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 4:30pm On May 11
Talkisneeded:
Nice one..
Did your herbs sexually enhance the soja to enable him graduate?

*trying to see the correlation*

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by YourGFsnatcher: 4:34pm On May 11
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) by donmik: 4:43pm On May 11
An omen to emulate.

I remember back in the days, an army elderly man that joined us in 200L. He set an example of how studious and honourable an army can pursue education without using military might to circumvent COs.

Congratulations in the spirit of oneness

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Professional Masters Or Academic Masters? / How Can A Single Guy Manage ₦‎25k Salary In Port Harcourt? / Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.