Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Chevron Trainig Program Form - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chevron Trainig Program Form (8195 Views)

2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Peachtree And Microsoft Excel Trainig To Boost Your Accounting Career And Jobs / Jobs In A Busines Solution /trainig Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chevron Trainig Program Form by Leahday: 11:24am On Sep 26, 2007
please i need the form as well- my e-mail is dayoekundayo@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
Re: Chevron Trainig Program Form by isiarnold: 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2007
please I need a copy of the form. here is my email;

engr_isi_arnold@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks
Re: Chevron Trainig Program Form by Tonibeth(f): 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2007
hello Andy,

Kindly send the form to me too.

My email address is lbselizebeth@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Chevron Trainig Program Form by poloyerin: 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2007
please i dont mind a copy 2 thanks contact me @ maclarence01@yahoo.com
Re: Chevron Trainig Program Form by ijeybaby: 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2007
pls send the form  at ijeybaby@yahoo.com
Re: Chevron Trainig Program Form by AGHOD(m): 5:09pm On Sep 27, 2007
Please send the form to me. doloragho@yahoo.mail
Re: Chevron Trainig Program Form by Phonesis: 6:10pm On Sep 27, 2007
plse send the form to samsononi2000@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Chevron Trainig Program Form by olubolace(m): 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2007
Please could anyone present online now help me to forward d form to my box now cos they said it's closing tomorrow
Re: Chevron Trainig Program Form by olubolace(m): 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2007
Please could anyone present online now help me to forward d form to my box olubolace@yahoo.com now cos they said it's closing tomorrow
Re: Chevron Trainig Program Form by oluphilip(m): 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2007
here is the full gist of the chevron training programme but i am afraid it would close 2moro, foir those in lagos u can rush off to the chevron office at lekki and submit ur application. the programme is a nice one as you would be paid 91k during training with three square meals per day, after the training u would be earning close to 200k for a start. cheers

CHEVRON NIGERIA LIMITED

R.C. 6135

Operator of NNPC/Chevron Join Venture

TRAINING PROGRAM

Chevron Nigeria Limited subsidiary of Chevron Corporation, one of the world's largest integrated energy companies with businesses in approximately 180 countries. Chevron Nigeria Limited is expanding rapidly and entering a period of significant capital investment to drive long-term production growth in deepwater and Gas, and hereby invites qualified Nigerians interested in a training program for maintenance Technicians and Operators in Ogere, Ogun State. The program is designed to train and develop trainees to competency using international standards.

TRAINEE CATEGORIES

A. OPERATOR TRAINEE

Trainees will learn to operate equipment such as pumps, compressors, heat exchangers, furnaces, and other operation equipment. They will also learn to conduct routine plant inspection, completion of log sheets and many other skills.

B. MAINTENACE TECHNICIAN TRAINEE

Among many other skills, trainees will learn to perform a variety of duties in the maintenance of mechanical, electrical and instrumentation equipment. This will include shop and fieldwork, fabrication, assembling and installation of materials.

QUALIFICATION

Applicants must possess at least one of the following qualifications:

OND at Distinction or Upper Credit Level in production, Instrumentation, Electrical/Electron ics , Mechanical, and Petroleum Processing Engineering;
HND Upper Credit in Petroleum Processing, Petroleum, Mechanical, Production, Chemical, Instrumentation and Electrical/Electron ics Engineering;
NCE (Technical ) at Distinction or Merit Level
Applicants with degrees in sciences such as Chemistry, Physics etc. May be considered only in the operator trainee program ( A above ). Such degrees must be a minimum of second class upper division

EXPERIENCE

1. Applicants who have successfully completed formal major Oil company technician/operator trainee schemes programs will have an advantage.

2. Relevant field operations experience in petrochemicals, oil and gas processing, refinery, fertilizer plant or other chemical processing plant will be preferred.

PROGRAM DETAILS

The training program, which will in most part, be in Ogere, Ogun State will last up to twelve ( 12 ) months, during which continuous assessments in the program and appraisal of trainees will take place
The training will be intensive, with practical assignments in the operation and maintenance of equipment used in the processing of oil and gas to saleable products. The equipment include power generation, pumps, compressors, pipelines, separators, instrumentation, controllers, valves, distribution control systems, distillation lowers water and effluent treating and safety shutdown systems.

ENROLLMENT CONDITOINS

All selected trainees will receive a monthly up-keep allowance and they will be accommodated and fed throughout the duration of the program when they are in actual training.
Successful applicants will be admmited to commence training in year 2008 in Ogun State, Nigeria.
During the twelve (12) months training period, trainees, WILL NOT be employees of Chevron Nigeria Limited.
Trainees who successfully complete the program will be considered for assignments in chevron Nigeria operations facilities.

METHODS OF APPLICATION

Interested candidates should complete the below ( copies can made from this newspaper advertisement) and send it together with photocopies of certificates, a passport photograph and other relevant credentials to:

The Manager

Human Resources Shared Services

Chevron Nigeria Limited

2, Chevron Drive, Lekki Penisula

Lagos.

Applicant's information requirement

Passport photograph

1. Preferred Trainee Category………………………………………,

2. Surname……………………………………………………………

3. Other Names……………………………………………………….

4. Date of Birth……………………………………………………….

5. Sex…………………………………………………………………

6. Street address………………………………………………………

……………………………………………………………………,

……………………………………………………………………,

(Courier will deliver letter. Postal office address not acceptable)

7. Phone Number & E-mail address…………………………………,

8. State of Origin…………………….Local Govt. Area……………,

9. Qualification. Discipline and Year of Graduation………………….

………………………………………………………………………

10. Class of Degree and / Certificate( s)………………………………,

(e.g HND: upper Credit)

11. Last School Attended…………………………………………….

12. Year of Graduation……………………………………………….

13. Current Employer & Position…………………………………….

…………………………………………………………………,

14. Number of Years with current Employer ……………………….

15. Number of Technical Experience………………………………….

16. Have you attended any Technical/Operator training program?

( Please indicate if YES/NO)

if yes, specify training program…………………………………….

17. Home Town……………………………………………………….

18. Tribe/Community…………………………………………………

Application should reach the above address not leter than Friday September 28th 2007.

Applicants should note the following:

· the trainee category applied for must be clearly stated on the lower left hand corner of the envelope.

· Only short-listed candidate will be contacted and invited for Aptitute Tests.

· Only applicants who possess the qualifications indicated and whose CVs are in the above format will be short-listed.

· Multiple applications would not be entertained.

· Applicants with post office Box addresses will not be contacted.
Re: Chevron Trainig Program Form by chimezo(m): 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2007
Pls l need that to,

okchimezie@yahoo.com is my e-mail
Re: Chevron Trainig Program Form by abunba(m): 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2007
here is my Mail Add abdulrashid1423@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Virtual Human Resource / Can A Graduate Work In A Filling Station As A Pump Attendant? / GOS Projects Limited Job Recruitment (9 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.