Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,885 members, 7,838,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Nwakali For Ndidi And Omeruo For Ekong: Osimhen And Lukman Upfront. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nwakali For Ndidi And Omeruo For Ekong: Osimhen And Lukman Upfront. (202 Views)

Wilfred Ndidi And Karim Adeyemi Donate To Maracana Stadium, Ajegunle (Photos). / Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games / Wilfred Ndidi And Dinma White Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nwakali For Ndidi And Omeruo For Ekong: Osimhen And Lukman Upfront. by Daejumong(m): 9:12am On May 11
Best Line up for Super Eagles against South Africa, June 2024 Word Cup Qualifier.

Nwabali

Ajayi Omeruo Bassey

Aina Iwobi Nwakali Onyeka. Bruno O

Osimhen Lookman

Nwakali for Ndidi because Nwakali has good long range shooting skills, very good with dead balls like free kicks and corner kicks and also has good creative and defensive skills. When the match is very tough like I expect against the South Africans , he can produce a moment of magic to win the game for us! We missed him sorely at the AFCON. Osimhen would have scored loads of goals from his telepathic passes!
Ndidi is however very prone to error when he plays for the eagles! His performances have not been inspiring of late and I think our midfield and defence was more solid at the Afcon without him!
Please tag Finidi George to ensure he uses this line up and we will be unstoppable!

Re: Nwakali For Ndidi And Omeruo For Ekong: Osimhen And Lukman Upfront. by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:13pm On May 12
Daejumong:
Best Line up for Super Eagles against South Africa, June 2024 Word Cup Qualifier.

Nwabali

Ajayi Omeruo Bassey

Aina Iwobi Nwakali Onyeka. Bruno O

Osimhen Lookman

Nwakali for Ndidi because Nwakali has good long range shooting skills, very good with dead balls like free kicks and corner kicks and also has good creative and defensive skills. When the match is very tough like I expect against the South Africans , he can produce a moment of magic to win the game for us! We missed him sorely at the AFCON. Osimhen would have scored loads of goals from his telepathic passes!
Ndidi is however very prone to error when he plays for the eagles! His performances have not been inspiring of late and I think our midfield and defence was more solid at the Afcon without him!
Please tag Finidi George to ensure he uses this line up and we will be unstoppable!

Nwabali

Ajayi Omeruo Ekong

Aina Iwobi Osimhen Onyeka. Bassey

Boniface Lookman

Osimhen to me is just a waste upfront in the Nigerian Jersey.

Put him lower down and give him an offensive AM.....or maybe even as a false 9. He can use his threatening runs to play Lookman and Boniface into position

(1) (Reply)

Tobi Amusan Shatters Records, Becomes Fastest Woman In The World / Bale Shines As Real Down Getafe In La Liga / Mourinho Needs Positive Reaction Against Tottenham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.