Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,665 members, 7,840,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

How To Make N3M With N30k - Guaranteed. Even If You Are Dead Broke Right Now! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How To Make N3M With N30k - Guaranteed. Even If You Are Dead Broke Right Now! (209 Views)

Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman / Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now" / You Are Dead When Eden Hazard Does This To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make N3M With N30k - Guaranteed. Even If You Are Dead Broke Right Now! by dcadaniel: 12:13pm On May 11
How to Make N3M with N30k - guaranteed. Even if you are Dead broke right Now!
==

After my NYSC, I left my PPA broke as a joke.

You see, I blew everything I saved during the NYSC service.

…and the funny thing was I didn't even buy anything for myself with it.

I had used it to import and run ads for a cream & it wiped everything off in returns, ad costs & custom fees.

This was my very first lesson in business & that lesson was:

If you have money in your account that you want to GROW QUICKLY & you invest the money in a business - it is a 50:50 game.

If you are lucky you may get profitable, if not - you are toast (business has ZERO guarantee).

In my case I was toast.

…if this is so, then why do i say i’ll show you how to turn N30k to N3M - guaranteed?

Well, because there is a way to do it.

And no, it is NOT by starting a business

…In fact, if anyone is looking to start out with very little capital and make a lot of money fast - I NEVER advise them to start a business.

I advise them to get a JOB!

Here is why:

With a job you do not need startup capital, you don’t need to run ads, or buy products - you just get paid.

For me, after I lost the money during NYSC i simply went ahead to get a job as a school teacher, and did that while i saved to start a business on the side.

However i do not advise you to take this route (or anyone similar to it)

The pay is horrible. I got paid N15k a month.

The work is slavery. I did 7AM to 6PM daily

So what do I advise?

Simple - get a job in the US, UK or Canada -

Yeah, read that again. And yes, I said what I said: You need an international job.

Say you are paid $30 per hour

If you are able to work 20 hours - that will put $600 in your pocket.

In the US, UK or Canada this is not a lot of money…but what if you live in Africa, say Nigeria to be specific. Convert $600 & you will have N600k+

…and you will be able to do this without investing in products or a shop.

But you have questions

Questions like -

How do you land a job overseas when you live in Africa? Well, it is entirely possible. In fact, Tech boys & girls are already doing it - It is called ‘’Remote Jobs’’.

They stay in their bedroom here and land good paying jobs in the UK or US. Which means it is 100% possible for you too.

The next question is - how can YOU do it? I’ll answer that for you in the series of posts i will be sharing here in the next few days

In our free Mini Workshop I'll show you how to land OVERSEAS remote jobs without a B.sc.

…or even if you don’t have a tech skill or know how to code.

Go here to watch it =>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYHOyxUdH8k&feature=youtu.be

In fact, in that mini workshop I'll even show you how to land this good paying remote jobs without having a skill or previous experience.

Go here now to watch the video, where I'll break the process down for you - step by step.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYHOyxUdH8k&feature=youtu.be

For more inquires and access, send me a dm at 09036090906
Re: How To Make N3M With N30k - Guaranteed. Even If You Are Dead Broke Right Now! by Freshtruth(m): 12:25pm On May 11
Don't you have family and relations to help why unknown people?

1 Like

Re: How To Make N3M With N30k - Guaranteed. Even If You Are Dead Broke Right Now! by Pussyisgud: 12:28pm On May 11
Scammer, iku pa e
Re: How To Make N3M With N30k - Guaranteed. Even If You Are Dead Broke Right Now! by lazkizz(m): 12:48pm On May 11
Nice video , but hectic as hell

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Adidas Parley Ultra Boost Perforamnce Review / Iran 1-1 Portugal All Goals And Highlights WC 2018 / SHOCKER! Kerber Beats Serena To Win Wimbledon Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.