Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,597 members, 7,843,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

FIXED! WARNING!!! Do Not Send Money Into Kuda Account. FIXED! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FIXED! WARNING!!! Do Not Send Money Into Kuda Account. FIXED! (1665 Views)

WARNING: Do Not Send Money To Nigeria Until You Read This / Please I Need Help On How To Unlock My Kuda Account.. / Which Is Better - savings account, fixed deposit or current account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FIXED! WARNING!!! Do Not Send Money Into Kuda Account. FIXED! by Scientheosopher(m): 2:46pm On May 11
Kuda Bank is currently restricting some customers account, claiming "Some of your Kuda account information doesn’t match the details of your BVN, so we’ve restricted your account based on Central Bank regulations"

And the links/means they gave for rewiewing/correcting details isn't helpful. After providing the requested information, they still don't unrestrict it. Seeking helping via its X (Twitter) and email is largely a waste of time and energy as you would be directed to the same unhelpful app/method.

Now, the reason, which wasn't specified, for restriction is rather strange in my case. Information in my BVN is the same as that in my Kuda account, except residential address and maybe, next of kin. Are these really enough to warrant restriction?

NOTE: I have been contacted through WhatsApp but it's a typical robotic apology and redirection to the app. It's seems customer service is zero.

14/5/2024_MODIFIED: It turns out the impossibilty of resetting password has been an issue! The video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsoV6UmhNLA?si=AElQonsusjt3AOD2 on its YouTube page about resetting password is a scam. Check the comments years!

UPDATE: 26/5/2024
I'm pleased to inform you all that I'm now able to reset password and do transfers.
Re: FIXED! WARNING!!! Do Not Send Money Into Kuda Account. FIXED! by Neduzze5(m): 3:43pm On May 11
This is true. Same was done to me. Boycott Kuda!!!
Re: FIXED! WARNING!!! Do Not Send Money Into Kuda Account. FIXED! by Kelklein(m): 12:37am On May 12
If you are having issues with your app, you should have simply come here to ask for help so that those that have had similar issue can assist you with how they solved it.. since you said you weren't satisfied with the redirection from the WhatsApp back to the app..

Calling for a boycott of a digital bank because of some personal issues with the app no be am.. what would you now call for those useless conventional banks..

Two things could perhaps be wrong here: your BVN or NIN is not yet verified

This is what I think you should do..:

Login to your kuda app.. click on the 'Hi, name' or photo at the top left..

Scroll down to NIN(identification).. click on it..you would see your info that hasn't been verified yet that needs to be. Click it and provide your correct information as requested and submit.. wait for them to verify (may take a few minutes to hours)... and your account is good to go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIXED! WARNING!!! Do Not Send Money Into Kuda Account. FIXED! by Ojemedad: 3:29am On May 12
Kelklein:
If you are having issues with your app, you should have simply come here to ask for help so that those that have had similar issue can assist you with how they solved it.. since you said you weren't satisfied with the redirection from the WhatsApp back to the app..

Calling for a boycott of a digital bank because of some personal issues with the app no be am.. what would you now call for those useless conventional banks..

Scroll down to NIN(identification).. click on it..you would see your info that hasn't been verified yet that needs to be. Click it and provide your correct information as requested and submit.. wait for them to verify (make take a few minutes to hours)... and your account is good to go.

Kuda agent well done.

Meanwhile those banking with digital banks do so at their own risk

1 Like

Re: FIXED! WARNING!!! Do Not Send Money Into Kuda Account. FIXED! by vincentont(m): 4:00am On May 12
Have not been able to login to my kuda account for the past 2 days now. Is kuda having login issues?
Re: FIXED! WARNING!!! Do Not Send Money Into Kuda Account. FIXED! by JEmma1(m): 5:21am On May 12
No issues with mine, I'm still enjoying my overdraft on kuda
Re: FIXED! WARNING!!! Do Not Send Money Into Kuda Account. FIXED! by Nlanalyst: 6:04am On May 12
I have over 800k lying in my kuda account.
Stupid propagandists.

2 Likes

Re: FIXED! WARNING!!! Do Not Send Money Into Kuda Account. FIXED! by Soliddust3030: 6:42am On May 12
Kuda is working well.

1 Like

Re: FIXED! WARNING!!! Do Not Send Money Into Kuda Account. FIXED! by Mosdiii(m): 7:41am On May 12
Kuda are thieves. I wonder why u guys are just knowing that. The locked my 700k since march 2023 till today I have not gotten my money back.
Re: FIXED! WARNING!!! Do Not Send Money Into Kuda Account. FIXED! by wittywriter: 8:01am On May 12
Mosdiii:
Kuda are thieves. I wonder why u guys are just knowing that. The locked my 700k since march 2023 till today I have not gotten my money back.
I got my #600k back via my legal practitioner means...though it was #605k that was deposited.
Mosdiii:

Seriously?? So u mean I should pursue the matter with a lawyer? Wil I get my money back that way?
As long as you can still login/log-on...if you have need for a practitioner then quote me in any of your dead topic here.
Scientheosopher:

Thank you
If you want assistance on this drop your WhatsApp digits then I'll link you to some techy person of mine that'll guide you to retrieve your kuda account access.
After that you can then use the details in your account to file a legal withdrawal or remittance of your hard earned monies locked there in.
Scientheosopher:

You'll be reached...I've sent your contact.

Wittyness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIXED! WARNING!!! Do Not Send Money Into Kuda Account. FIXED! by Mosdiii(m): 8:03am On May 12
wittywriter:

I got my #600k back via my legal practitioner means...though it was #605k that was deposited.

Wittyness

Seriously?? So u mean I should pursue the matter with a lawyer? Wil I get my money back that way?
Re: FIXED! WARNING!!! Do Not Send Money Into Kuda Account. FIXED! by backtalkG(m): 9:08am On May 12
JEmma1:
kuda dey give over draft?
Re: FIXED! WARNING!!! Do Not Send Money Into Kuda Account. FIXED! by Olachase(m): 10:40am On May 12
Kuda is working fine and well
I have similar issue too which I have rectified

For now Kuda is still the best

1 Like

Re: FIXED! WARNING!!! Do Not Send Money Into Kuda Account. FIXED! by Trizyd(m): 11:18am On May 12
backtalkG:
kuda dey give over draft?

I even messaged them too why they refuse to give me overdraft o. It's my salary account, very active yet it's always ineligible. I felt they don't give overdraft again and just scoping me.
Re: FIXED! WARNING!!! Do Not Send Money Into Kuda Account. FIXED! by Scientheosopher(m): 6:14pm On May 12
Kelklein:

Scroll down to NIN(identification).. click on it..you would see your info that hasn't been verified yet that needs to be. Click it and provide your correct information as requested and submit.. wait for them to verify (may take a few minutes to hours)... and your account is good to go.
I have both BVN and NIN submitted and it's showing the green approval sign yet the account WAS still restricted.

I used WAS, because the situation has worsened. Now, I can no longer login as it keeps saying username or password is invalid (NOTE: The login details are correct as I carefully wrote them down before logging out) and this happened after I logged out.

I have tried multiple times to reset my password to no avail. The link that's sent via email took me to the Create new account/login page. There's nothing like fill Old password and then New password, as it be.
Re: FIXED! WARNING!!! Do Not Send Money Into Kuda Account. FIXED! by Scientheosopher(m): 6:18pm On May 12
Soliddust3030:
Kuda is working well.
You mean yours? Good.
I clearly wrote "SOME CUSTOMERS"
Re: FIXED! WARNING!!! Do Not Send Money Into Kuda Account. FIXED! by Scientheosopher(m): 6:19pm On May 12
Mosdiii:
Ah!
Re: FIXED! WARNING!!! Do Not Send Money Into Kuda Account. FIXED! by Scientheosopher(m): 6:20pm On May 12
wittywriter:

As long as you can still login/log-on...if you have need for a practitioner then quote me in any of your dead topic here.

Wittyness
Na waoh!
My issue is complicated because I can't login!
Re: FIXED! WARNING!!! Do Not Send Money Into Kuda Account. FIXED! by Scientheosopher(m): 6:23pm On May 12
JEmma1:
Don't ever log out as it might not be possible to login. It seems the app is somehow, for the lack of a better word.
#Congrats
Re: FIXED! WARNING!!! Do Not Send Money Into Kuda Account. FIXED! by Scientheosopher(m): 6:24pm On May 12
Nlanalyst:
I have over 800k lying in my kuda account.
Stupid propagandists.
Who?
Re: FIXED! WARNING!!! Do Not Send Money Into Kuda Account. FIXED! by Scientheosopher(m): 6:27pm On May 12
Olachase:
Kuda is working fine and well
I have similar issue too which I have rectified

For now Kuda is still the best
If you don't mind, could you share your issue and how it's solved? Others will learn a thing or two.
#Congrats
Re: FIXED! WARNING!!! Do Not Send Money Into Kuda Account. FIXED! by Kelklein(m): 7:31pm On May 12
Scientheosopher:

I have both BVN and NIN submitted and it's showing the green approval sign yet the account WAS still restricted.

I used WAS, because the situation has worsened. Now, I can no longer login as it keeps saying username or password is invalid (NOTE: The login details are correct as I carefully wrote them down before logging out) and this happened after I logged out.

I have tried multiple times to reset my password to no avail. The link that's sent via email took me to the Create new account/login page. There's nothing like fill Old password and then New password, as it be.
Wow that's serious.. pls stay calm and relate with them on their help centre mobile number to get help.. 0700 0225 55832

I just understand this is a common complaint on kuda lately.. Account Restrictions for no reason.. Good luck!!
Re: FIXED! WARNING!!! Do Not Send Money Into Kuda Account. FIXED! by Scientheosopher(m): 8:29pm On May 12
Kelklein:

Wow that's serious.. pls stay calm and relate with them on their help centre mobile number to get help.. 0700 0225 55832

I just understand this is a common complaint on kuda lately.. Account Restrictions for no reason.. Good luck!!
Thank you
Re: FIXED! WARNING!!! Do Not Send Money Into Kuda Account. FIXED! by Scientheosopher(m): 2:04pm On May 17
wittywriter:

If you want assistance on this drop your WhatsApp digits then I'll link you to some techy person of mine that'll guide you to retrieve your kuda account access.
After that you can then use the details in your account to file a legal withdrawal or remittance of your hard earned monies locked there in.

Wittyness
Re: FIXED! WARNING!!! Do Not Send Money Into Kuda Account. FIXED! by THISLIFE01: 10:29am On May 21
For those doubting if kuda has issues,just check their Facebook page,and see so many people complaining about similar issues. Some of us are relaxing until it reach our turn. Just like it happened to me few days ago, I did a transfer, kuda debited me twice, and did not reverse the money till now. I've been contacting kuda since,but no response from them. Honestly, I regret using this useless kuda. If only our normal banks were functioning well, who will even think of all these Mfb's.

1 Like

Re: FIXED! WARNING!!! Do Not Send Money Into Kuda Account. FIXED! by Scientheosopher(m): 12:40pm On May 21
THISLIFE01:
For those doubting if kuda has issues,just check their Facebook page,and see so many people complaining about similar issues. Some of us are relaxing until it reach our turn. Just like it happened to me few days ago, I did a transfer, kuda debited me twice, and did not reverse the money till now. I've been contacting kuda since,but no response from them. Honestly, I regret using this useless kuda. If only our normal banks were functioning well, who will even think of all these Mfb's.
Kuda is scam.
#Thank you for speaking up. If only more people would do the same, they'd probably fix the issues or fold up, disgracefully.

1 Like

Re: FIXED! WARNING!!! Do Not Send Money Into Kuda Account. FIXED! by THISLIFE01: 1:12pm On May 21
Scientheosopher:

Kuda is scam.
#Thank you for speaking up. If only more people would do the same, they'd probably fix the issues or fold up, disgracefully.

As in...confirm scam.
They should refund people's money, even if they fix the issue, I won't bank with them again, they will loose a lot of clients/ customer's.
They are taking us for granted, imagine myself and a lot of people have been reaching out to them, and all they do is ignore us. Later they will come up with one useless offer,in order to get people back on their useless app.

1 Like

Re: FIXED! WARNING!!! Do Not Send Money Into Kuda Account. FIXED! by Scientheosopher(m): 1:29pm On May 28
Mosdiii:
It seems the recent many complaints has made them to sit up, as I have been able to access my account. So you may retry now.

If it's login/password reset issue, uninstall the app and reinstall. Or better still, install with another smartphone preferably one with a more recent Android version. (The later is what I did and it worked. Whether it made it possible, is what I don't know).

(1) (Reply)

Reltel Private Placement On Offer.hurry Now To Get Your Own Slot / Curtains, Bedsheets, Duvets And More For Your Home. / Project New Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.