Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Soar With Your Talents - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Soar With Your Talents (47 Views)

Archbishop Ibezim: Many Talents Decaying Because People Rather Pray Than Work / Are You Maximising Your Talents For God? / 4 Lessons From The Parable Of Talents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soar With Your Talents by Interesting15: 12:10pm On May 12
Wisdom For Destiny Daily Devotional *(12th May, 2024)*

by *Sunday Akanni*

TOPIC: Soar With Your Talents

Matthew 25:15‬
And to one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one, to each according to his own ability; and immediately he went on a journey.

*Message*

*Your natural talents and gifts are a demonstration of God's love and attempts of continual empowerment to ensure you keep soaring and become successful in destiny. You may not be born into a privileged home or organized society filled with prosperity, but every one of us was created by the perfect God with natural talents and gifts that can empower us to greatness. So, in God's wisdom, He ensures none of us is disadvantaged.*

All you need to do is to decide to invest your time, energy, and resources into your core strengths, after discovering what they are. The areas of your natural abilities are some of the most potential directions to get your highest return. The Creator already blessed you with natural talents and gifts that make you unique. But you must discover them and develop them.

A lot of people feel they don't have any unique talent. No, you do. No one is born without talent, including you. At times, people undermine certain natural abilities they possess since it's not fashionable and loud. But even the most seemingly insignificant ability can be shaped into an empowering tool that will make you a global phenomenon. Spend time with God in prayer and His word, and you will always see what to do.

*Prayers*

This week, my natural talents and gifts bring me to greater heights in life and destiny, in Jesus Name.

*Further Reading*‭‭‭‭

I Corinthians 12:4‬
There are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.

*N.B: TO GET THIS DIRECTLY ON WHATSAPP, KINDLY SEND "WISDOM FOR DESTINY" TO EITHER 2348185021024 OR SUNDAYAKANNIOFFICIAL@GMAIL.COM*

(1) (Reply)

Making Your Marriage Work I / A Fresh Start: Removing The Stigma Of Misfortune Spells / Stànd On God's Word (3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.