Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Pls Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Help (853 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help by Mrpopular: 11:48am On Sep 22, 2007
@mrpakati, Thank u for your prompt reply.
You asked if the ECO stated in the letter of refusal that he had made efforts to contact the school about how genuine the letter was?
well, the ECO did not state if he made efforts to contact the school about how genuine the letter stating my fees was, i am sure he did not , cos if he did he would have been told that the amount there was correct.
I am still waiting for u partner akolawole to reply to my problem.
So mrpakati, i m glad you think i have a good case,so if i appeal, what documents do you think i should submit to help with my case?
Can i file an appeal myself from here without hiring any Lagos lawyer , cos i can see you guys do not advocate for such.
Re: Pls Help by mrpataki(m): 11:59am On Sep 22, 2007
Why start a topic again on it, when you can as well just go to the UK Visa--Visa Appeal Thread and post there.

I have answered your questions in there.

Seun, can you delete this topic
Re: Pls Help by bb1: 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2007
plz how can some1 give a vsia to uae and how much does it cost now
thank ooo

(1) (Reply)

Should She Still Apply 4 An American Visa? / Looking For Business Travel Consultants To Employ For Lagos Office / I Need You Help About My Visa In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.