Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Reltel,virgin Nigeria And Sterling Capital - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Reltel,virgin Nigeria And Sterling Capital (982 Views)

PWC And Sterling Bank Internship / Mastermindshrsg And Sterling Homes Limited / Sterling Bank Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reltel,virgin Nigeria And Sterling Capital by gamugaza: 11:55am On Sep 22, 2007
FELLOW NAIRALANDERS[color=#000099][/color].

RELTEL WIRELESS: I ve done d test, conquer the interviews and waiting to be called to go work at kaduna.But just imagine 3 had been employed and they are the chairman's candidate.CHAIRMAN- Senator Annie Okwonkwo- Anambra central and the 3 are Ibos.

2.VIRGIN NIGERIA
Done the tests and conquered at all stages waiting for the last stage of one-on-one and all they said since march is that there are currently overstaffed departments and some staff were redeployed. HElp. Chairman-Felix Ohiweri

3. STERLING CAPITAL
16 of us wrote the test and i came 3rd on the list.Some were called for interview and i was told i wasnt called due to my not indicating my class of degree onthe cv.
Promised to get back to me since july 3rd.

FELLOW NAIRALANDERS I NEED UR PRAYERS
WHICH KIND LUCK I CARRY.
ABI I NEVER TRY. I USE SENATORS CONNECTIONS AND ALL THEY TELL ME IS THEY HAVE TO TALK TO PEOPLE WHO WILL TALK TO PEOPLE.
I NEED GODS CONNECTION AND DIVINE INTERVENTION. PRAY 4 ME ALL PLZ AM ABOUT TO THINK OF RUNNING 4RM MY BELOVED COUNTRY.
Re: Reltel,virgin Nigeria And Sterling Capital by awat: 12:27pm On Sep 22, 2007
dont worry.It will be alrite, just give it time.
Re: Reltel,virgin Nigeria And Sterling Capital by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 22, 2007
I really don't know the purpose of the information you've posted except to implicate certain senators.

(1) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Test Format Please / Nb Plc Has Started Calling / Insourcing Interview, Be Confident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.