Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

15 Good Writers Needed Now - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / 15 Good Writers Needed Now (1587 Views)

Good Writers Needed Urgently. / Good Writers Needed For An Ongoing Project / Are You A Word Assassin? Needed NOW! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Good Writers Needed Now by Jeel: 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2011
If you see yourself as a good writer then this writers site i found needs you www.writearticlesgetpaid.com they pay little but if you dont mind you can make some decent dollars with them.if you have any problem with them let me know here deborahadamu@gmail.com Sign up is free and not biding you have more than enough work to do daily.I HAVE OTHER SITES THAT PAY MORE BUT I NEED TO TEST THEM OUT FIRST.SO EXPECT MY NEXT POST HERE OR ON MY WRITERS BLOG.Enjoy your writing.
Re: 15 Good Writers Needed Now by Jeel: 11:43am On Nov 23, 2011
They are still in need of writers quickly apply, if you will do a good job
Re: 15 Good Writers Needed Now by adjain(m): 7:18pm On Nov 24, 2011
Hi, Jeel! That's a nice effort there. However, the problem usually lies not in the abundance of jobs, but in the means of payment. I would like to ask, for people like myself who have no PayPal account, what are the alternatives? Furthermore, what is the stipulated minimum benchmark before payment can be enforced. Previous sites would not pay you until you have made within $25-$100. Please I honestly look forward to your reply.
Re: 15 Good Writers Needed Now by Jeel: 10:39pm On Nov 28, 2011
Send me a mail thru my email above,so i can help you out.

(1) (Reply)

Writers Needed / I Am An Instrument Of Change, Endowed To Impact My Generation Positively / Technology News Writer @ #1.5 Per Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.