Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Abdulwahab Magaji: Customs Officer Found Dead In Abuja Apartment - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abdulwahab Magaji: Customs Officer Found Dead In Abuja Apartment (42253 Views)

Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment / Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic / Solomon Derikoma Is Dead! Naval Officer Found Dead In His Apartment In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulwahab Magaji: Customs Officer Found Dead In Abuja Apartment by drololaaof: 3:14pm On May 13
UDOKABESTLUV:

Source: https://punchng.com/customs-officer-found-dead-in-abuja-apartment/
Why did he act like this ? Something must have been wrong with him ,other officers must be subjected to mental test and colleagues to talk with each other on welfare
My condolences to the family

1 Like

Re: Abdulwahab Magaji: Customs Officer Found Dead In Abuja Apartment by Sapasenator: 3:15pm On May 13
Entprys:

His soul is not gentle.
...but, pump-action ?
Can that thing kill ?

I I shoot it in your face, It will def kill
Re: Abdulwahab Magaji: Customs Officer Found Dead In Abuja Apartment by zed7: 3:15pm On May 13
Depression is real. People shoukd always take care of their mental health.
Re: Abdulwahab Magaji: Customs Officer Found Dead In Abuja Apartment by Emma09(m): 3:17pm On May 13
Maybe Nemesis caught up with him. Note, I don't have anything to do with customs cos I don't get myself involved in contrabands. But, with reports concerning these armed men, they are one of the most wicked to ever had encounter with. Well, make I kukuma type my RIP cos that human being die. RIP Officer!

1 Like

Re: Abdulwahab Magaji: Customs Officer Found Dead In Abuja Apartment by vozkined: 3:19pm On May 13
UDOKABESTLUV:
May Almighty God Accept His Gentle SOUL
smh for u
Re: Abdulwahab Magaji: Customs Officer Found Dead In Abuja Apartment by Exceed15: 3:19pm On May 13
Never think someone is better than you. You don't know their struggles and pains. Appreciate what u have.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulwahab Magaji: Customs Officer Found Dead In Abuja Apartment by SalamRushdie: 3:20pm On May 13
Pump action shotgun not rifle
Re: Abdulwahab Magaji: Customs Officer Found Dead In Abuja Apartment by Mryacks: 3:20pm On May 13
STEWpid:
Chai..

Customs and deals!

He shot himself or was murdered and positioned that way??

It's just to hard to believe scenarios in news.

cHAi such a huge rank wasted!!

He actually shot himself ....I was with his close acquaintance last Wednesday and we spent an hour talking about the guy..sad

3 Likes

Re: Abdulwahab Magaji: Customs Officer Found Dead In Abuja Apartment by id4sho(m): 3:30pm On May 13
Mryacks:

He actually shot himself ....I was with his close acquaintance last Wednesday and we spent an hour talking about the guy..sad
Don't forget to update us about the reason for suicide

1 Like

Re: Abdulwahab Magaji: Customs Officer Found Dead In Abuja Apartment by LockDown69(m): 3:32pm On May 13
You can't rule out foul play, we don't have effective CSI's that will critically look @ the whole scenario.
Re: Abdulwahab Magaji: Customs Officer Found Dead In Abuja Apartment by Charly68: 3:34pm On May 13
Trouble everywhere ,only God knows those that killed him ..Surely God will judge the wicked here or hereafter
Re: Abdulwahab Magaji: Customs Officer Found Dead In Abuja Apartment by rasputinn(m): 3:35pm On May 13
He shot himself ?
Re: Abdulwahab Magaji: Customs Officer Found Dead In Abuja Apartment by Burruchaga71(m): 3:36pm On May 13
One down many more to go
Re: Abdulwahab Magaji: Customs Officer Found Dead In Abuja Apartment by Speakz: 3:36pm On May 13
This news get as e be.

someone shot himself in Abuja but was rushed to Aminu Kano teaching hospital in Kano

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulwahab Magaji: Customs Officer Found Dead In Abuja Apartment by mukthar2000(m): 3:42pm On May 13
Depression is s real
Problem no dey finish,
enjoy urself.

Rest on CSC abdulwahab.

Re: Abdulwahab Magaji: Customs Officer Found Dead In Abuja Apartment by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:48pm On May 13
This could be a blackmail attempt on him. Only good investigators could unravel the cause. Something must have prompted him to take this action.
Re: Abdulwahab Magaji: Customs Officer Found Dead In Abuja Apartment by 360command: 3:50pm On May 13
Gbadugbakun:
I have no sympathy for these devils. See if you fall into the hands of customs, you'll call police your friend. Those people have no conscience. undecided
only when you are into smuggling.

I remember when we were in a group talking about premiership football. The police pulled in their yellow bus and their stupid action and rounded up 5 of us. Our crime was, we are trying to organize a robbery since we are in a group.

I was lucky, my dad's house was diagonally opposite the police station. I got free.

Why did I say this story. A custom will not harass you on the street except you come through his domain, maybe carrying something which is contraband but Nigeria police, you can be walking, playing music and then you get frisked for no reason. Police are worse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulwahab Magaji: Customs Officer Found Dead In Abuja Apartment by Mirasteel: 3:52pm On May 13
I hope he wasn't killed?
Re: Abdulwahab Magaji: Customs Officer Found Dead In Abuja Apartment by SouthSouth1914: 3:53pm On May 13
The most wicked and diabolical
People on earth are customs officers!
Re: Abdulwahab Magaji: Customs Officer Found Dead In Abuja Apartment by NFBI: 4:03pm On May 13
Nice gun imma buy that same type
Re: Abdulwahab Magaji: Customs Officer Found Dead In Abuja Apartment by Newton1045: 4:04pm On May 13
Am confused.
Shot himself in Abuja, taken to aminu kano teaching hospital.
Pls where is aminu kano teaching hospital

2 Likes

Re: Abdulwahab Magaji: Customs Officer Found Dead In Abuja Apartment by dejavubobo1(m): 4:05pm On May 13
Entprys:

His soul is not gentle.
...but, pump-action ?
Can that thing kill ?
No it can't kill it is used to clean ears
Re: Abdulwahab Magaji: Customs Officer Found Dead In Abuja Apartment by Agadinaagwuofe: 4:07pm On May 13
UDOKABESTLUV:

Source: https://punchng.com/customs-officer-found-dead-in-abuja-apartment/

I thought Aminu Kano teaching hospital is in Zaria road, Kano. Does it mean he died in Abuja and was taken to hospital in Kano? Sometimes reading news in Nigeria media is a hell of a problem because you can't fix the pieces to make sense. May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Abdulwahab Magaji: Customs Officer Found Dead In Abuja Apartment by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:09pm On May 13
Is the world worth living or should i blast myself 🤔
Re: Abdulwahab Magaji: Customs Officer Found Dead In Abuja Apartment by Trophy12: 4:11pm On May 13
Work way I day find na him this werey go kill himself like this , na wa oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulwahab Magaji: Customs Officer Found Dead In Abuja Apartment by Enemyofpeace: 4:23pm On May 13
What could have been the course of his dead?
Re: Abdulwahab Magaji: Customs Officer Found Dead In Abuja Apartment by IkeAbuja: 4:24pm On May 13
Maybe he collected bribe and the sh*t was about to leak and man couldn't cover up again
Re: Abdulwahab Magaji: Customs Officer Found Dead In Abuja Apartment by amnesty7: 4:45pm On May 13
You said the incidence was in Abuja but he was rushed to Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital in Kano. Stupid mixup.

1 Like

Re: Abdulwahab Magaji: Customs Officer Found Dead In Abuja Apartment by Bliztzer: 4:46pm On May 13
UDOKABESTLUV:
May Almighty God Accept His Gentle SOUL

Na person wey him hands are clean na him almighty dey accept.
Re: Abdulwahab Magaji: Customs Officer Found Dead In Abuja Apartment by ItisWell22(f): 5:06pm On May 13
Speakz:
This news get as e be.

someone shot himself in Abuja but was rushed to Aminu Kano teaching hospital in Kano

The comment I was looking for.

Abi Abuja too don get AKTH? 🤔

1 Like

Re: Abdulwahab Magaji: Customs Officer Found Dead In Abuja Apartment by Nightstorm(m): 5:15pm On May 13
DrabeeyWasHere:
Why is this a news and why did the police returned the body? Ain't they supposed to open a case, homicide?

Why was the body not jailed for taking what doesn't belong to him?
Why hasn't his body be locked up in jails for wasting government resources and intelligence bestowed on him?

Why can't the police make his dead body pay for constituting noise pollution because I'm sure the gun would make a loud noise.

This is unacceptable, I'm pissed.
Drabeey was here
Oga this ur talk stupid o 🤨

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Dies Hours After Engaging In A Fight With His Wife In Delta (Photos) / Boy Arrested For Scamming A Lady Who Wanted To Buy Love Machine For ₦22k / Police Arrest 10 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.