Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,143 members, 7,842,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Got lost on the path of life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Got lost on the path of life (47 Views)

Thread On The Path Of Perfection Carefully Lest You Die With Your Greatness. / The Path Of Pressure. / Akeredolu Has Placed Ondo On The Path Of Accelerated Economy Prosperity - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got lost on the path of life by Derailed: 12:52pm On May 13
Hi. I'm fed up with life itself and I'm suicidal and right now, I'm just a shell. I'll update this space and I hope someone learns from my story, so they don't make the same mistakes like I did. Maybe I should create this thread as a diary instead?
Re: Got lost on the path of life by Derailed: 1:12pm On May 13
This is the story of my life, and I had to create a new account cus my other account is a bit popular here. I'm 25, will be 26 next month, but I feel I won't live to see my 26th birthday because of how suicidal I've been lately...and here's why
Re: Got lost on the path of life by HeatSeeker(m): 1:34pm On May 13
Derailed:
This is the story of my life, and I had to create a new account cus my other account is a bit popular here. I'm 25, will be 26 next month, but I feel I won't live to see my 26th birthday because of how suicidal I've been lately...and here's why

Are you owing up to N1,000,000 without any means of paying it off any time soon?! undecided
Re: Got lost on the path of life by 1000Capacity: 4:32pm On May 13
Derailed:

Nothing is picture perfect in life. You have to keep living and smilie about everything life throws at you.
Write off the ideas about sucide, it's not just worth it. I feel like when coming to the world, we were given the option to chose easy/medium /hard. Perhaps some people chose hard because they want to experience life better than they had initially.

My point is nothing is picture perfect. You have your expectations but life works differently. It doesn't work like 1 + 1=2
You have to kill Ego and just not giveAFuck

Rule numbers 1. Don't giveAfuck about what people say. Just live and plan gradually. Might even take 10 years to get it right.
Re: Got lost on the path of life by yomi007k(m): 6:51pm On May 13
Before you tell your story let me summarize mine.
1. 1st episode of depression at age 21.
2. 2nd episode at age 27 to 29 plus suicidal tendencies. Saw psychiatrist and was placed on meds.
3. 3rd minor episode at 32.

But today, 7 years after I can tell u that I am happy everyday and even help people get thru life issues.
I'm glad i didn't commit suicide.

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Or Man City? Opta Supercomputer Predicts Winner Of 2024 EPL / Don't Condemn Any Church ...prophet I O Samuel / Anambra Born Billionaire Chief Aloysius Ikegwuonu Endorses STALLION 1 LUBRICANT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.