Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,244 members, 7,842,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Dr Akindele Celebrates Gov Adeleke On His Double Celebrations - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dr Akindele Celebrates Gov Adeleke On His Double Celebrations (46 Views)

Osun PDP Aspirant, Dele Adeleke Eulogises Late Sen. Isiaka Adeleke On 67th Posth / Chioma Adeleke On Wedding Outfit With Davido / Senator Adeleke On A Dancing Spree At Dangote Daughters Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr Akindele Celebrates Gov Adeleke On His Double Celebrations by Jimsonjaat86: 2:40pm On May 13
Today, I celebrate our unbreakable and purposeful leader, the Executive Governor of Osun State, Senator ( Dr) Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke, a man with divine mantle of leadership.

Sir, Today is undoubtedly programmed to be one of your greatest days on earth. It is indeed a day of harvest of investment of good faith of your people around you, especially your kins in Ede, who chose, on their own conviction, to add a very pleasant icing on the cake of this glorious day of your life.

As someone who have worked with you from very close quarters for a number of years, I have learmed on the feet of your humility in the midst of unblemished opulence.

Your Excellency, i thank you for being the best leader I could ever wish for in my political journey. Your unfaltering effort and support for everyone that has walked through your path, no doubt, have certainly earned you an enviable place in history!

You are a shining example of a great leader; a true inspiration and our guiding light. You are destined to shine forth, for your light has come, your Excellency!

We savour with you, this milestone, the ASIWAJU OF EDE. I rejoice with you on this beautiful day of your birthday too.

You microzoned the world to Osun State without a shot of self aggrandisement or undue ego triping. That is an attribute to imbibe by all.

Sir I will also love to be sọ great and yet, be this humble!

Myself, family and assiciates are proud to identify with you on your installation as ASIWAJU OF EDE LAND just as you are marking your 64th birthday. That is a worthwhile, double decker celebration for you and even for us all.

As a special institution, you deserve to be around forever Asiwaju! You are a worthy literature in life for anyone with instincts of curiosity as to how a man can walk in the plans of the Master Planner, The Almighty.

You shall live to impact the world even more!

You shall live to continue to simplify leadership and bring it sọ close to the people who awarded you the staff of the offices, both as the Governor and now the ASIWAJU.

May this day be remebered for good, forever!

Congratulations your Excellency.

Signed

Dr Akindele Adekunle
Special Adeviser To The Governor On Public Health.
13/05/2024
Re: Dr Akindele Celebrates Gov Adeleke On His Double Celebrations by ShaheenSadique7: 2:52pm On May 13
πŸ“’ Attention all UK-bound students! πŸŽ“ Exciting news on the student visa front! πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Stay updated with the latest visa changes to make your journey smoother than ever. Whether you're planning to study abroad or already packing your bags, keep your eyes peeled for the freshest updates. Your academic adventure awaits! βœˆοΈπŸ“š #UKStudentVisa #StudyAbroad #StayInformed 🌟link:https://kqsolicitors.com/uk-student-visa-news/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Naira-dollar Exchange Rate Reaches Two-month Intra-day Peak / Seal Lids Vs. Screw-on Lids For Canning: Which Is Right For You? / Mega888: Revolutionizing Online Gaming In Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.