Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,959 members, 7,838,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help (972 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help by Meddler(f): 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2011
Pls I need assistance. I applied for a one month SA visa and instead got a 3 months visa with multiple entry and not to 30 days per entry. I had someone buy my ticket and the person got and paid for a ticket exceeding 30 days by 5 days. Now I'm trying to switch the ticket. I called customer service and found that there are 2 seats available and I only pay $150. I can't change the flight today because their office is closed and don't know if the seats will still be available tomorrow. Pls I need assistance or need to know the penalties for exceeding my stay. Thanks.
Re: Help by OmoTier1(m): 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2011
SA usually do not issue one month visas, they do 3-months multiple re-entry. As for your concern not to exceed the 30days requirement per visit, why not get the airline to re-schedule your return ticket, at least they would have much flexibility with return than out bound. Why didn't you place one of those seats on hold as at the time you got accross to the airline?

Let me say SA a very stritc with thier visas violation, so do yourself well to keep within the 30days, if you ever going to put in an application again to the SA diplomatic post.
Re: Help by Meddler(f): 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2011
I couldn't do it over d phone otherwise I wud have done it. I need to do it at one of their offices and they were closed at the time I called. The $150 I can handle. Anything more than will be quite expensive. And the flight is with Arik air.

(1) (Reply)

Must Know Information Of Any Country You Need To Know About Or Migrate To. / North Cyprus / More Pictures Of Beautiful Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.