Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,175 members, 7,845,858 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Are You In The Building Industry? Don't Miss This Event - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Are You In The Building Industry? Don't Miss This Event (10124 Views)

Lagos Building Collapse: A Twitter User Complained About The Building 4 Days Ago / Behind the scenes in the building industry (collection of funny site stories) / What The Building That Collapsed In Port Harcourt Looked Like 3 Weeks Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In The Building Industry? Don't Miss This Event by MainblockAngle: 2:31pm On May 14
Building industry professionals and business people here is a game-changing opportunity!

Nigeria BuildExpo 2024, celebrating its 8th year, the International Construction, Building Material & Technology Exhibition promises to be a game-changer, bringing together the finest minds in the construction industry, cutting-edge technologies, and innovative solutions under one roof.

Date: from May 21st to 23rd, 2024,
Venue: Landmark Center in Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.

It is going to be transformative experience for those in the building construction business, whether you are a civil engineer, architect, building equipment seller, or creative interior decorator, this expo offers unbeatable opportunities for networking, learning, and growth.

Registration for Nigeria BuildExpo 2024 is FREE.
To secure your spot today, [url]click https://nigeriabuildexpo.net/landing2/[/url]

What To Expect:
Exhibitors will be showcasing the latest advancements in construction materials, technologies, and techniques, attendees will have the chance to explore groundbreaking solutions that are shaping the future of the industry from global and local experts.

From sustainable building practices to smart technologies revolutionizing construction processes, every corner of the expo floor is brimming with innovation and possibilities.

And there is even more:
It is a platform for connection and collaboration. With networking events, panel discussions, and interactive workshops led by global and local industry experts, attendees will have ample opportunities to exchange ideas, forge partnerships, and stay ahead of the curve in a rapidly evolving landscape.

Be part of a community that is shaping the future of construction in Nigeria and beyond. This is an event you won't want to miss.

Mark your calendars, spread the word, and get ready to embark on a journey of innovation, inspiration, and impact at Nigeria BuildExpo 2024.

#BuildExpo2024 #Construction #Building #Nigeria #Innovation #Networking #Growth

Sponsored Post

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You In The Building Industry? Don't Miss This Event by Almunjid(m): 6:23pm On May 14
I'd like to reserve my comment, but if I must comment my reserve, I'd say: there is serious hunger in the land. Na only those wey don chop belle full dey build house. If you're in the building industry, u go need another side hustle Ooo. Should in Case sapa no too dey allow people build houses again, u go still dey manage to survive. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You In The Building Industry? Don't Miss This Event by SlavaUkraini: 6:24pm On May 14
Almunjid:
I'd like to reserve my comment, but if I must comment my reserve, I'd say: there is serious hunger in the land. Na only those wey don chop belle full dey build house.

But you have been eating all your life without buying block and cement...

Man shall not live by bread alone.

Why not attend this event where you can learn how to build your own house 🏡🏡🏡

8 Likes

Re: Are You In The Building Industry? Don't Miss This Event by akinmusi(m): 6:25pm On May 14
Count me in
Re: Are You In The Building Industry? Don't Miss This Event by adebayosun02: 6:28pm On May 14
Good
Re: Are You In The Building Industry? Don't Miss This Event by tiswell(m): 6:28pm On May 14
Sponsored
Re: Are You In The Building Industry? Don't Miss This Event by Randal: 6:29pm On May 14
I'd love to attend
Re: Are You In The Building Industry? Don't Miss This Event by chukwundukc(m): 6:31pm On May 14
Among other pressing issues in Nigeria's construction space, they should also discuss on the transfer of technologies and expertise to our built environment. Thanks.
Re: Are You In The Building Industry? Don't Miss This Event by ZaddyJ: 6:37pm On May 14
I gat to be here by God's grace. Lemme set my alarm
Re: Are You In The Building Industry? Don't Miss This Event by ZaddyJ: 6:38pm On May 14
MainblockAngle:

Sponsored Post
You didn't drop time Op
Re: Are You In The Building Industry? Don't Miss This Event by Kenochi(m): 6:38pm On May 14
Visit my signature to learn more about the fastest way to buy property using your mobile phone,tablet or Laptop
All you need is open an account with the portal,surf through the properties available,book an inspection(virtually or physically),verify the Land documents and finally make payments using any of the integrated payment channels available on the portal

There is also an Affliate program for Realtors,open an account on the portal,fill in your details, generate a link,send to your friends and colleagues
Once they register with your Affliate link and make payments,you start earning automatically

Are you a property owner also,visit the signature and list your properties to a global audience
There is room for all,visit the signature for more details
Re: Are You In The Building Industry? Don't Miss This Event by Hndrrxxx(m): 6:47pm On May 14
Cgg
Re: Are You In The Building Industry? Don't Miss This Event by jaytime(m): 6:59pm On May 14
All things being equal, I'll be there.
Re: Are You In The Building Industry? Don't Miss This Event by Almunjid(m): 7:05pm On May 14
SlavaUkraini:

Man shall not live in his own house forever, but shall live in his own grave for eternity.
A wise man once said: "this world in not my home I'm just passing through..."
Re: Are You In The Building Industry? Don't Miss This Event by Krankhead: 7:11pm On May 14
Lazy youths will not use the opportunity, rather shouting obidient online. December is around the corner
Re: Are You In The Building Industry? Don't Miss This Event by SlavaUkraini: 7:14pm On May 14
Almunjid:

Man shall not live in his own house forever, but shall live in his own grave for eternity.
A wise man once said: "this world in not my home I'm just passing through..."

Ok

so would rather invest in building your tomb or grave where you would live forever ?

Or you can build houses for your children and future generations as a lasting legacy..

Which one do you prefer.. ?

Option 2 is possible if you follow those that know the way.
Re: Are You In The Building Industry? Don't Miss This Event by Martartins(m): 7:41pm On May 14
MainblockAngle:

Sponsored Post

I hope my company Interstyle will be there
Re: Are You In The Building Industry? Don't Miss This Event by bewla(m): 8:07pm On May 14
SlavaUkraini:

Gbam
Re: Are You In The Building Industry? Don't Miss This Event by bassdow: 8:24pm On May 14
JustAnotherGameChanger
Re: Are You In The Building Industry? Don't Miss This Event by lonelydora: 9:11pm On May 14
Op, you hold the phone number of that woman in black gown?

Send am for me, abeg.
Re: Are You In The Building Industry? Don't Miss This Event by AcadaWriter: 9:13pm On May 14
Count me in

(1) (Reply)

Generator / Fairly Used Bottle Water N Sachet Machines For Sale In Lagos / Fence wire sales & installation expert in Lagos Nigeria:08092903328

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.