Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

2 Bedroom Flat Urgently Needed - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 2 Bedroom Flat Urgently Needed (1367 Views)

Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. / In Need Of A Mini Flat Urgently / I Need A 2bed Room Flat Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Bedroom Flat Urgently Needed by Bowie11(m): 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2011
I need a neat, well located in a good neighbourhood and with water, power supply, car park 2 bedroom flat for rent. It should be located in either Gbagada, Yaba, Ikorodu Road or Surulere. All offers are welcomed. I can be contacted on bowiehertzgroup@yahoo.com or 08156798266. Expecting offers.
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat Urgently Needed by Bowie11(m): 8:19am On Nov 23, 2011
Awaiting
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat Urgently Needed by happyhomeo(m): 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2011
neat 2brm in maryland 650x 2yrs
neat 2brm in anthony400k x 2yrs
call johnson 070609509409
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat Urgently Needed by Bowie11(m): 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2011
I am still waiting and will appreciate response only from reasonable, sensible and law abiding interested party who has a vacant, neat, good location 2 bedroom flat, that also has the normal amenities (water and power supply).
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat Urgently Needed by happyhomeo(m): 7:18pm On Nov 25, 2011
neat 2brm in ajoa estata with 3t2b,tiles very neat 500k 1yr,450kx 2yrs,
2brm in maryland 650k x 2yrs
call johnson on 07060509409 thx
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat Urgently Needed by Bowie11(m): 6:14am On Nov 26, 2011
Johnson, I dont want to do any business with you!!!
Not after you took me on a wild goose chase for an office which you dont have at Ikorodu Road. Yet you deceived me and waste my time, taking me to 3 different places which you dont have direct access to and have to rely, begging and practically be at the mercy of other agents.
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat Urgently Needed by happyhomeo(m): 8:53pm On Nov 26, 2011
what kind of comment are you making to me?Didnt you underatand the nature of the estate business. is all about networking. you re replying me as if i stole your money. man ,this is in maturity and insensitivity.pls mind your language.
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat Urgently Needed by Bowie11(m): 8:13am On Nov 28, 2011
happyhomeo:

what kind of comment are you making to me?Didnt you underatand the nature of the estate business. is all about networking. you re replying me as if i stole your money. man ,this is in maturity and insensitivity.pls mind your language.

I would'nt have replied you but I see that you lack business ethics, needs correction, help and advise.[i][/i]
1. In every business TIME equates MONEY. The time we spent driving around with you exceeds our schedule we had earlier mapped out for you and still being with you on a wild goose chase for what you dont have, was a BIG priviledge which we gave you. Therefore, yes you did not collect physical cash (money) from us but you collected our time which equally equates MONEY.
2. Estate Business as you knows it, RELY only on networking. You are wrong, estate business IS ABSOLUTELY NOT ALL ABOUT NETWORKING. Your reliance on networking will make you loose genuine business and cllients, because no client want to make payment to a third or fourth party in a business but want to relate with the direct party in a business. Come to think of it, if there is any default in the transaction after payment, who will be held responsible? Not with the scam that are very prevalent in the estate business.
3. If you can recollect, I asked you where your office is and you told me it is close-by at Maryland and I should follow you there. But unfortunately, you took us not to your office but to the vacant apartment where I was suprised to see you begging the direct agent of wasting his time. So Mr. Agent Johnson where is your office and its physical address or is it in a folder (that you are holding on that day) or NairaLand site based? I am still interested in doing business with you (because you will need the agent commission) if you can write your offices' physical address on this forum unto the whole world.
4. With our observation of you on that day, do you think we are ready to part with a dime to you if not to the direct agent whom we will held responsible for any default?
5. You say I am inmature and I should mind my language. Johnson, you have met me physically and you will know that I am very far ahead of you in accomplishments, age, business etc. So whatever you like you can come to this forum and write. One thing I know and which I will tell you to take to the bank is that there is no sentiment in business.
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat Urgently Needed by resortprop: 10:07am On Nov 28, 2011
Na wao Nairaland office Space
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat Urgently Needed by baslone: 11:43am On Nov 28, 2011
No be small thing!
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat Urgently Needed by topeorekoy(m): 7:07am On Nov 29, 2011
can you stay in Berger There is a 2bedroom vacant @ berger, the former occupants just packed out, tiled sitting room.
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat Urgently Needed by WalexProp(m): 7:50am On Nov 29, 2011
Hello Guys,

I understand the process of time in this profession but i want to encourage you to put an end to this rancor.
I want to believe you can resolve your differences and misunderstandings without putting a dent on your professional image.
I need a 2/3 bedroom at Maryland proper to let and i also have 6 units of 3 Bed flats to let at Okota, (Corporate tenant preferred).
Individual interest can also apply.

Wale Adesida
adebowaleadesida@yahoo.com
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat Urgently Needed by Bowie11(m): 9:52am On Nov 29, 2011
@resortprop
Yeah, don't be suprised. Scammers parading as estate agents and using websites as a tool of accomplishment.

@baslone
Yes.

@Walex Prop
I have never being and I am not an estate agent, rather I am a client. Therefore I am not in the position to grant your offer or request. Also, I think a man of 52years old (which I am proud to say I am. You can check my profile too) is not in the league of being referred to as a guy.

@topeorek
I can stay in Berger.
Please let me have the full details (cost, agreement etc) of the 2 bedroom flat. I will equally appreciate it if you can mail me its photos, this will enable us conclude the transaction faster.
I don't want a landlord/lady-lived in house and it must be in a good neighbourhood, with water flowing in the apartment and in the compound, power supply and car park.
I am expecting your reply at the earliest time and if possible today through this thread or bowiehertzgroup@yahoo.com or 0815-679-8266
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat Urgently Needed by topeorekoy(m): 11:20am On Nov 29, 2011
@ Bowie11,

The Only issues are that of cost and the Landlord, he stays in another building behind. He is such a gentle man that you will hardly notice him.

He said he wants 400k. I will get the pictures and send to you so that you can see for urself
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat Urgently Needed by Bowie11(m): 11:31am On Nov 29, 2011
@topeorekoy
Thank you very much for your responce, I really appreciate it.
Unfortunately, I won't be able to take the apartment at that cost even if I want to take your advise on the lived-in landlord. Therefore please don't waste your time on the photograph because of me. Once again, thanks.
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat Urgently Needed by Bowie11(m): 11:40am On Nov 29, 2011
I am waiting for other offers.

I need a neat, well located in a good neighbourhood and with water, power supply, car park 2 bedroom flat for rent. It should be located in either Gbagada, Yaba, Ikorodu Road or Surulere. All offers are welcomed. I can be contacted on bowiehertzgroup@yahoo.com or 08156798266. Expecting offers.
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat Urgently Needed by resortprop: 12:44pm On Nov 29, 2011
2 Bedroom Flat at Moore Road Yaba along Herbert Macaulay Road (back BQ) of a duplex with car park
500K 2yrs

2 Bedroom Flat at Akoka
550K 2yrs

More so, it belongs to a good friend of mine so call me: then on Saturday we would go for inspection by 9am

call 070 5159 0841
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat Urgently Needed by Bowie11(m): 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2011
@resortprop
Is the 2 Bedroom Flat price of N500k and N550k for per annum or for the two years?
And, I hope the one at Moore Road is not a glorified BQ rooms?
Your reply will be appreciated.
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat Urgently Needed by Sirdayor(m): 5:58pm On Nov 30, 2011
@Bowie11
I will advice you let us know your budget, it will save a lot of effort & time,
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat Urgently Needed by Bowie11(m): 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2011
My budget is N250k - N300k.
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat Urgently Needed by gabbytabby: 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2011
I will be interested too if you can get all you want at that price.
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat Urgently Needed by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2011
Well i also need a 2bedroom in an esquisite neighbourhood and i'm willing to pay as high as 600k per annum, send a txt to 08033239475 if you have any thing
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat Urgently Needed by seunallday: 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2011
@Bowie11,With all due respect sir, i am also looking for a place with the same specs you want, i am not an estate agent, i can tell you categorically that you will not find it, not in those areas tho. You need to up your budget to say, 350 - 400 for a decent place.

@others, dear all, i am also looking for a nice two bedroom apartment o, same specs, i can only do one year sha, i can be reached on seunallday@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat Urgently Needed by mikeokiro: 5:07pm On May 19, 2012
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat Urgently Needed by wellscon: 6:53pm On May 19, 2012
i need 2bedroom flat in surulere, yaba axis
my budget is 300K/yr.
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat Urgently Needed by wellscon: 1:22pm On May 30, 2012
wellscon: i need 2bedroom flat in surulere, yaba axis
my budget is 300K/yr.

Still waiting...

(1) (Reply)

To Let: Office Space In A Mini Estate Off Cmd Road Ikosi(pictures) / For Rent Well Finished 3brm Flatin osapa Lekki 1.7m / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.