Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,588 members, 7,850,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:47 AM

Client Buy's Barrister Car - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Client Buy's Barrister Car (69 Views)

Barrister K.C Ugboajah Declares For Senate / Difference Between A Lawyer, A Solicitor, An Attorney And A Barrister / Photo: Physically Challenge Barber Seen In Nigeria (his Client Chapdee Post On F (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Client Buy's Barrister Car by Cosytvafrica: 1:51pm On May 15
A Nigerian Bar. by name Awele Ideal became one of the happiest woman on earth during the weekend after her client surprised her with a new car

In her words from her Facebook page @Awele Ideal;

On Friday, she came to see me for a review of all her cases…
Client…. Thanks so much Barr, my husband will be so impressed.

Me… You’re welcome Ma.

Client… I saw that you built your house. Very Beautiful house. Which area is it?

Me… I told her.

Client… oh I know that area very well. How are you coping with the bad road?

Me… I’m managing it like everyone else and hoping that soon the government will fix the road as was promised last year.

Client… what brand is your car? I hope it’s a strong car?

Me… yes I have strong car. An Acura MDX.

Client…Acura is strong shaaa. Is that the only car you have?

Me… Yes Ma, for now😁

Client… Ok. You’ve really done well for yourself. Your strength is worthy of emulation. I always tell my daughters about you. By the way, how are your lovely Girls?

Me… They are doing great Ma, I will be going to pick them up from school soon.

Client…. Oh ok. Say me well to them. Once again, thanks for your amazing service delivery. I know my Husband will be very happy.

Me… Thanks for trusting me.🙏

Later that evening, she called…

Client…. Hello Barr Awele, Good evening.

Me… Good evening Ma.

Client… I told you my Husband will be very impressed. Now he’s saying we need to bless you for all your efforts in our cases.

Me… Wooow thanks Mama. I’m happy to hear this. Tell Daddy thanks for me.

Client… So tell me what you will like.

Me… Mama, I can’t say ooo🙈 (remembering how broke I am) Mama please just dash me money🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Client… Awele you and money🤣 you too like money this girl and that’s why you over work yourself some times. Unfortunately my Husband won’t agree… he was specific. He wants us to gift you something you will need.

Me… Okkkkk🙄 Mama I don’t know what to say. It’s a gift, so I will appreciate anything you give me. Thanks so much Ma.

Client…. Ok don’t worry. I know what to do. Alright take care. Bye Dear.

Me… Thanks. Bye Ma.

Saturday Morning, while at the Stationery store…. She called.

Client… Good morning Barr Awele, please can you give me your Mechanic man’s number? I hope he’s very good?

Me… Good morning Ma. Yes he’s very good. I will send his number now.

Client… ok, thanks.

4hours Later… I called my Mechanic man, I just wanted to ensure that he was able to deliver on the Lady’s job, but next thing I hard from the background was… “please end that call”.

Me… where you Dey? who’s telling you to end call?

Mechanic man… Madam no vex, na that Madam. She no want make I call you.

Me… Una still Dey? I hope all is well??

Mechanic man… Yes all everything Dey ok. I go soon finish.

Me… ok.

After 1 hour. Mechanic Man called…

Mechanic Man… Madam, abeg which side you Dey? I wan come see you.

Me… I still Dey store.

Mechanic Man… ok, we Dey come.

Me…😳 “We” you and who Dey come?

Mechanic man… Me and the Madam Dey come.

Me… ok, I Dey.

20mins later…
Mechanic Man packed a black 4Runner Jeep in front of the store.
Mechanic man… Good Evening Madam, na your new moto be this ooo😁

Me… Rafiu 🙄 when you start to Dey smoke? Stop that kain play with me abeg. How far with my Madam work? You do am well so??

Mechanic Man… Na moto weh she wan buy for you naim make am call me make I do inspection for the car. This one na direct Belgium and na very strong car. We stop for filling station full the fuel tank sef. Madam I happy for you ooo Aswear.

Me… (I didn’t believe him at all) were the receipt??🙄🙄🙄

Mechanic man… Madam be like say you no believe me😄😄😄 The madam hold the receipt. She Dey come. She Dey drive behind me. I sure she Dey find where to pack now.

I stood up and quickly went outside to look out for her… ( in my mind, if this is a prank I go comot this mechanic man teeth😠)

To my surprise I saw her coming…

Client… I’ve been looking for where to park.

Me… Good evening Ma. I’m surprised to see you. I hope he did your job very well?

Client… Yes he did very well, I wanted him to inspect a car that suits your road and that’s within our budget.

Me…. So it’s true? Not a prank?🥺

Client…. It’s not a prank. Have your receipt. My Husband and I wanted you to have another strong car so you can alternate with the one you have. You are a very hardworking Lady and you deserve our support.

Me… (still doubting, I opened the receipt and saw my full name 🥺) I hugged her sooooo tightly cos no word could come out of my mouth. I was overwhelmed. She received my gratitude. And left.

I told my Mechanic man to drive the car home while I stayed back to finish up my work. It was still looking like a dream to me🥺
After close of work, I went home and saw the Car parked there. Not sure yet, I decided to sleep and wake up. Ok, I woke up and I peeped through the window and I still saw it parked there. I’m back from church and it’s there🤩 My Peeps, Na so e take happen and Na the receipt be this.
I’m deeply grateful to God Almighty for this special Blessing.
I truly appreciate the awesome Couple who allowed God to use them to Bless me and my Children.
The Joy and Happiness that came with this Blessing, will manifest and dwell in the lives of all of you who have celebrated my Good news with me. Thank You and God Bless You all.🙏
#AweleChukwukaumemma💞#Gratitude🙏
#CountDown16DaysTo40Years🥰

Re: Client Buy's Barrister Car by salin: 2:01pm On May 15
She's lucky

(1) (Reply)

"I Support Death Penalty For Stealing Trillion, NOT Million Or Billion" - Ndume / The Things You Should Never Do If You Get RICH / Buy Houses In Dubai: 11 Good Reasons Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.