Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Lets Talk About Our Surroundings - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lets Talk About Our Surroundings (958 Views)

Use Of Gravel Only To Floor House Surroundings / Looking For A Mini Warehouse 1500 Sq Feet - Oshodi Surroundings Or Near Alaba. / Cheap Properties In Sagamu And It's Surroundings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Talk About Our Surroundings by dandagreat(m): 5:48pm On Sep 22, 2007
Hi guys,

I just want us to comment about our surroundings/environment.Cos the place am currently living is really pissing me off.I am really dieing of headache due to the amount of noise that goes into my head daily.

In my apartment, there is a NAMELESS CHURCH and also a stupid school that goes by the name DIAMOND INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL.The students are so dirty and stubborn that each time i tried climbing upstairs this students keeps blocking my way due to their so calleds marching and all that.

Due to the noise and distractions i get from the school and church i threw away my alarm clock,

The worst of all is On Friday Night, Chei.
The members of the NAMELESS CHURCH will be screaming and shouting HOLY GHOST FIRE!!!HOLY GHOST FIRE!!!HOLY GHOST FIRE!!!HOLY GHOST FIRE!!! and also be shouting JESUS!!!JESUS!!!JESUS!!!JESUS!!! as if he was their classmate.

hey guys if any of you is going through my situation or has passed through my situation pls share with.

Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Our Surroundings by Seun(m): 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2007
Why are you living in a place you hate so much? Personally, I hate living next door to parents that regularly serve their children with brutality in the name of discipline. "Mummy please, please, kpa kpa kp!" every day.
Re: Lets Talk About Our Surroundings by thirdeye(m): 11:02pm On Sep 23, 2007
Phcn or Nepa is the only problem in my area. I feels like shooting them all.
Re: Lets Talk About Our Surroundings by akumbu: 4:07pm On Sep 24, 2007
@ poster,
I also hv a church that conducts night vigil every other day. the worst is that they hav the most horrible choir and their pastors are next to Orisejafor. r u complaining of shouting Holy ghost fire? may be that church is not mounting of fire that shout all types of fire.
It terrible. we live in a lawless society where people go beyond boundaries, do anything and get away with that.
@ second poster,
r u not aware of accommodation problem in Lagos? that's probably where the first poster found himself. pls. be considerate.
Re: Lets Talk About Our Surroundings by dandagreat(m): 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2007
@ Seun

Hey man is not my fault i wish i have finished my schooling and secure a nice job.But am still living with my parents.So u see,is not my fault.

(1) (Reply)

Building Contractor In The House / I Need A 70kva Power Generating Plant / Cheap Landed Properties In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.