Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,497 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:50 PM

Solar Power Experts What Should I Do - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Solar Power Experts What Should I Do (71 Views)

A 50,000-Year-Old Lake In India Turns Pink And Experts Don't Know Exactly Why / Two Headed Snake Found In India, Baffles Wildlife Experts (Photos) / Strictly Discounted Prices On Solar & Power Inverter Materials. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solar Power Experts What Should I Do by udede(m): 7:56pm On May 17
I recently installed a support power system. A small solar kit. Something to power my laptop, phones and some bulbs.
After the installation, it happened that the controller seemed not to be working as the power goes over the normal range. So i replaced the controller and everything seemed fine but yesterday the issue started again.
The power will be above the range and the Inverter will switch off as long as the sun is up, but as soon as its about 6:30 pm , the controller will now return to normal range of 13.5 and light will switch on. Meaning that the kit is useless in the afternoon.
Please what should I do

(1) (Reply)

Driver Talent Pro 8.1.11.38 + License Key [latest / WTFAST With Activation Key / Thermoplastic Polyurethane Market Growth Forecast To 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.