Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,604 members, 7,847,533 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:06 PM

Chiamaka Nnadozie's Paris FC Qualifies For The UEFA Champions League - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chiamaka Nnadozie's Paris FC Qualifies For The UEFA Champions League (11516 Views)

Chiamaka Nnadozie Saves A Penalty Again As Paris FC Beat Real Madrid 2-1 / Chiamaka Nnadozie Saves 2 Penalties & Eliminates Arsenal From Champions League. / Governor Hope Uzodinma Receives Chiamaka Nnadozie At Government House, Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chiamaka Nnadozie's Paris FC Qualifies For The UEFA Champions League by naptu2: 6:19am On May 18
Highlights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvM8RlcvQyg?si=bleQ6iOI9wrN6Alk

Chiamaka Nnadozie's Paris FC beats Rofiat Imuran's Stade Reims to qualify for the UEFA Champions League for the third season in a row.

Chiamaka Nnadozie's Paris FC defeated Rofiat Imuran's Stade Reims in the French League playoffs to clinch third place in the league and qualify for the UEFA Champions League.

Paris FC had lost the semi-final of the super 4 playoffs to Paris Saint Germain, while Stade Reims lost to Olympique Lyonnais.

Second half goals by Clara Mateo and Rachael Corboz left the game tied at 1-1 at full time and penalty misses by Cameroon's Monique Ngock and Rachael Corboz gave Paris FC victory.

(The caption of the second picture should read "DF Rofiat Imuran" ).

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie's Paris FC Qualifies For The UEFA Champions League by naptu2: 6:19am On May 18
Lineup

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie's Paris FC Qualifies For The UEFA Champions League by naptu2: 6:20am On May 18
Stats.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie's Paris FC Qualifies For The UEFA Champions League by naptu2: 6:21am On May 18
Photos.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie's Paris FC Qualifies For The UEFA Champions League by naptu2: 6:21am On May 18
Perennial champions Olympique Lyon defeated Paris Saint Germain 2-1 in the final to win the French league.

Highlights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFG5RTAVFXc?si=vaNF9sf6freOmCJh

1 Like 1 Share

Stats.

1 Share

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie's Paris FC Qualifies For The UEFA Champions League by naptu2: 6:59am On May 18
Lyon won both the regular season and the playoffs.

1 Share

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie's Paris FC Qualifies For The UEFA Champions League by dfrost: 9:27am On May 18
Paris FC have a heroine in Nnadozie πŸ’ͺβœŒοΈπŸ˜‹

Good morning naptu2

4 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie's Paris FC Qualifies For The UEFA Champions League by UHLmoving: 10:00am On May 18
My baby

4 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie's Paris FC Qualifies For The UEFA Champions League by Racoon(m): 10:00am On May 18
Many hearty congratulations girl.

4 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie's Paris FC Qualifies For The UEFA Champions League by AmericanIdiot(m): 10:01am On May 18
Hmm
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie's Paris FC Qualifies For The UEFA Champions League by bigdammyj: 10:02am On May 18
Congratulations to her.

2 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie's Paris FC Qualifies For The UEFA Champions League by tiswell(m): 10:05am On May 18
Go CHIAMAKA

Nigerians and Nigeria are proud of you,nwa ADA

4 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie's Paris FC Qualifies For The UEFA Champions League by LexngtonSteele: 10:06am On May 18
Anytime she wants me to marry her... just give me a call.

At least, she knows she wouldn't drink corpse water or fight my relatives over inheritance when I die wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie's Paris FC Qualifies For The UEFA Champions League by Meerahbel: 10:09am On May 18
Congratulations

There's a a mini flat in Ijegun area of Alimosho in Lagos,

- All round tiles,
- Spacious car space, only two tenants currently staying in the compound,
-Water &
- Interlocking

200,000 per annum

Kindly call the landlady +234 808 008 8404,
it best suited for young couples & cohabiting partners
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie's Paris FC Qualifies For The UEFA Champions League by Meerahbel: 10:10am On May 18
LexngtonSteele:
Anytime she wants me to marry her... just give me a call.

At least, she knows she wouldn't drink corpse water or fight my relatives over inheritance when I die wink
With your two by two bed and plastic chair shior

2 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie's Paris FC Qualifies For The UEFA Champions League by LexngtonSteele: 10:11am On May 18
Meerahbel:
With your two by two bed and plastic chair shior

Mission accomplished. grin

I knew I would get a grown man to cry out of guilty conscience.

Cry me a river, baby cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie's Paris FC Qualifies For The UEFA Champions League by Anijay1212(m): 10:16am On May 18
Congratulations Chiamaka and Paris FC.
I wish you guys well in the champions league.
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie's Paris FC Qualifies For The UEFA Champions League by Anijay1212(m): 10:16am On May 18
See as this my yeye network do i don go mistakenly post twice.
angry angry angry
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie's Paris FC Qualifies For The UEFA Champions League by Kellie069(m): 10:16am On May 18
Chiamaka the β€œsafe hands”

Congratulations to you and your team! #AfricaProject

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie's Paris FC Qualifies For The UEFA Champions League by naptu2: 10:17am On May 18
dfrost:
Paris FC have a heroine in Nnadozie πŸ’ͺβœŒοΈπŸ˜‹

Good morning naptu2

Good morning bro.
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie's Paris FC Qualifies For The UEFA Champions League by bewla(m): 10:18am On May 18
Like we care much
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie's Paris FC Qualifies For The UEFA Champions League by AbuTwins: 10:23am On May 18
Amaka FC!

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie's Paris FC Qualifies For The UEFA Champions League by EmmyMaestro(m): 10:33am On May 18
Igbo amaka

Chigurl

2 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie's Paris FC Qualifies For The UEFA Champions League by BigBlackPreek(m): 10:45am On May 18
Congratulations this your yansh if I catch ham I go knock ham out πŸ˜‰
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie's Paris FC Qualifies For The UEFA Champions League by Judolisco(m): 10:46am On May 18
naptu2:
Stats.
why she dey always bandage her legs?
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie's Paris FC Qualifies For The UEFA Champions League by Godswillu(m): 10:47am On May 18
Nice One
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie's Paris FC Qualifies For The UEFA Champions League by Papayaayasager(m): 11:07am On May 18
I want to harvest this girl
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie's Paris FC Qualifies For The UEFA Champions League by ufuosman(m): 11:09am On May 18
Kudos to the team

(1) (2) (Reply)

AFCON 2023: Should Jose Peseiro Stay As Super Eagles Boss After Final Loss? / Checkout Lionel Messi Trophy Room / Arsenal's First Eleven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.