Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,791 members, 7,848,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 04:27 PM

If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name (64495 Views)

Reality And Shocking Fact About The Xiaomi Redmi Phone You All Must Know!!! / The New Gcam 7.4 For All Android Phone: You Can't Have Android & Not Using Gcam / Best Phone You Ever Bought?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by FuckYou: 9:15pm On May 18
This phone was once popular. If you know the name, you are ancient of days niyen

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by NoahHadNoArk: 9:18pm On May 18
Na Motorola

I dey look down on people wey been get am dt year like say na poverty be their second name.

Matabue1985:
I believe this comment was made by a kid! Please how old are you? Let me school you, when this phone came out within 2005 or 2006 it was among the most expensive phone then it was like our iphone pro max then, next time don't come online to say what you don't know
That’s not the Motorola blade or Razr, that’s the Motorola motorfone F3

Motorola's new Motofone F3 is the phone many people are looking for -- a handset without all the fancy-pants extras built in. It makes calls, does text messages and that's it.

There's no camera, no Internet access and none of that multimedia nonsense. It's also very slim and has the longest battery life we've seen in ages.

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by immortalcrown(m): 9:19pm On May 18
Razr Motorola. It got so much publicity then. It was arguably the slimmest phone during its time. I guess its slimness was part of why it was named Razr.

ADDED:
Many have quoted and told me that the phone is not Razr. They may be right. And if they are right, I am sorry for giving you the wrong information. But we (I and those around me) knew the phone as Razr when my friend had it in the year 2009.

194 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by Temidayo9(m): 9:24pm On May 18
Moto F3

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by Hezzyluv: 9:28pm On May 18
It was called Razor then. grin

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by thesicilian: 9:30pm On May 18
I know it and I'm not married. I am in my house come and beat me.

306 Likes 20 Shares

Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by udomonday: 9:42pm On May 18
immortalcrown:
Razr Motorola. It got so much publicity then. It was arguably the slimmest phone during its time. I guess its slimness was part of why it was named Razor (Razr).
thats not it,razor used to be foldable.

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by CaptainJune: 9:42pm On May 18
Hello, Moto

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by MonsterVerse(m): 9:47pm On May 18
immortalcrown:
Razr Motorola. It got so much publicity then. It was arguably the slimmest phone during its time. I guess its slimness was part of why it was named Razor (Razr).
is not Razor sir..

This is different..

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by lyriclekidd(m): 9:47pm On May 18
Is this Motorola blade?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by MonsterVerse(m): 9:49pm On May 18
angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by EmperorCaesar(m): 10:02pm On May 18
The display on the screen is usually funny

So flat

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by francisisking: 10:03pm On May 18
That phone has the worst battery that can barely last you 30mins

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by MaziX(m): 10:05pm On May 18
This is Motorola blade jor

10 Likes

Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by cathodekazim: 10:21pm On May 18
Phone battery capacity is less than 50KAH kiss

18 Likes

Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by 100smile(m): 10:25pm On May 18
cathodekazim:
Phone battery capacity is less than 50KAH kiss

For real?
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:32pm On May 18
NoahHadNoArk:
Na Motorola

I dey look down on people wey been get am dt year like say na poverty be their second name
I'm sure you nor get anything even up till now.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:33pm On May 18
FuckYou:
This phone was once popular. If you know the name, you are ancient of days niyen
Fuc. K you wetin be dis?

5 Likes

Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by FuckYou: 10:36pm On May 18
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
I'm sure you nor get anything even up till now.
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by illicit(m): 10:37pm On May 18
Motorola something...

Motorola blade is a flip phone
MaziX:
This is Motorola blade jor
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by FuckYou: 10:37pm On May 18
udomonday:
thats not it,razor used to be foldable.
I think people also called this razor.
The real name is MOTOFONE

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by TheBillyonaire: 11:20pm On May 18
immortalcrown:

Razr was a flip phone.

4 Likes

Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:42pm On May 18
angry This phone comes in a cone plastic like carton then, memories

6 Likes

Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by Mikespecialone(m): 2:03am On May 19
Very useless phone then , even calculator e no get talkess of game .... na to just receive and make calls

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by MMempire(m): 2:25am On May 19
Mikespecialone:
Very useless phone then , even calculator e no get talkess of game .... na to just receive and make calls
Fact!

10 Likes

Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by Tokskob2008: 4:11am On May 19
immortalcrown:
Razor Motorola. It got so much publicity then. It was arguably the slimmest phone during its time. I guess its slimness was part of why it was named Razor.
Motorola Razor was a flip phone

4 Likes

Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by AcadaWriter: 4:16am On May 19
Moto F3 ... Em, need help with your academic papers? Contact us.
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by Psady(m): 5:50am On May 19
When it comes to skeeky design in phones,give it up to Motorola .But something must be off in their gadgets sha

5 Likes

Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by TheSuperX(m): 6:18am On May 19
FuckYou:
I think it's Motorola or something, a friend of mined owned one back then but I don't like it.
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by ManirBK: 6:20am On May 19
nlfpmod come name this phone
Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by emmy512: 6:20am On May 19
Motorola F3
Had it while in jss3.

A certain V. KAPONA Stole it from where I hid it during class so i won't be caught.

Later apologised after a week that yes he took it.

I was cool with it cause the next week I was given a sagem.

He was my senior by 3 classes and he had to humble himself wherever I was as punctuality prefect.
I got away with coming late for the whole of his tenure

9 Likes

Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by Afamsi: 6:20am On May 19
That phone that year, those that had it carry it like a baby because if it touches ground, that is the end of the screen

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More / Whatsapp Now Available On Nokia Asha Dual Sim Phones / Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.