Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,253 members, 7,860,582 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:59 PM

‘god Of Israel Trends On X After Iran President, Raisi, Is Confirmed Dead - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘god Of Israel Trends On X After Iran President, Raisi, Is Confirmed Dead (280 Views)

Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration / The Credentials That Got David The Kingship Of Israel / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘god Of Israel Trends On X After Iran President, Raisi, Is Confirmed Dead by Tokotaya: 1:34pm On May 20
Microsecondnews Reporter MSN May 20, 2024 0 2 minutes read

‘God of Israel trends on X after Iran President, Raisi, is confirmed dead
Times of Israel calls Raisi 'the Butcher of Tehran' in editorial

Photo Captions
Raisi (middle) flanked by other victims of the crash. Raisi (middle) flanked by other victims of the crash.
The crash site

The phrase “God of Israel” is trending among the top ten topics on Nigeria’s X this morning following the confirmation of the death of Iran President Ebrahim Raisi in a helicopter crash on Sunday.

The chopper the leader was travelling in went down on Sunday, May 19, 2024, in the northwestern part of the country.

Foreign Minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian and seven others were killed with Raisi in the crash.

The helicopter crashed weeks after Iran launched a drone and missile attack on Israel in response to a deadly strike on its diplomatic compound in Damascus.

Israel has denied any involvement in the tragedy, even though the Times of Israel in an editorial after the tragic news broke called Raisi the ‘Butcher of Tehran’.

“It wasn’t us,” news agency Reuters quoted an Israeli official, who requested anonymity, as saying.

Analysts have also ruled out the possibility of MOSSAD being involved in the tragedy, considering their antecedent.

Israel has traditionally targeted military and nuclear installations, and not high-profile political figures.

Targeting a sitting head of state or president would be a direct declaration of war.

However, while Israel may not have anything to do with the incident, some netizens think that the God of Israel had something to do with it.

They have been expressing their opinions on the subject matter for hours driving the phrase “God of Israel” to the top of the trending table.

An X user, Sensei Roqzee with the handle @roqzee wrote: “Watching CNN and the only thing on my mind is 🎶🎵 “Let God arise, and His enemies be scattered” 🎷🎶🎵 They’ve spent hours trying to figure out why and how and what and who. When the God of Israel finally arises it will confuse even the wise.”

@MadeManKing wrote: “God of Israel is still alive… Iran is getting it big after attacking Israel… Only if late President Ebrahim knew”

@ajdigitals: “The late Iran president Ebrahim Raisi once said Israel should be wiped out from the face of the earth but today he died in a helicopter crash….

Oh God of Israel… Jane Lawrence”

@janelawrence28: “I will fight for you and you shall hold your peace says the God of Israel,Exodus 14:14”

@mister_ade5: “God of Israel you do this one 💀”

@MalkahFleisher: “I don’t think people understand the magnitude of the miracle we just experienced.

“The Lord will fight for you, but you shall remain silent.”

May the God of Israel crush all forces who come against His people, and may He free Iran and all the world of tyranny and oppression.”

See a video of the moment the body of the feared leader was recovered from the crash site below.

Source: https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2024/05/20/god-of-israel-trends-on-x-after-iran-president-raisi-is-confirmed-dead/

Re: ‘god Of Israel Trends On X After Iran President, Raisi, Is Confirmed Dead by bobontop: 1:49pm On May 20
I FEAR WHO NO FEAR THE GOD OF ISREAL

The other time, one man who was cursing Israel, fell down right there on the stage and later died. And now 3 helicopters left for the same destination, under the same weather conditions, 2 got safely to their destinations but the best one crashed. This is happening few weeks after the occupants of the crashed helicopter attacked Israel. We are indeed living again in bible times.

I am not against the dead, that is not my point but I am awed by the faithfulness of YAHWEH to a covenant of over 4000 years- "...I will bless them that bless you and curse them that cursed you". I have been very sober since yesterday. My faith in God and his covenants have soared.

PLEASE friends, don't let the devil deceive you. What happened yesterday was not a coincidence. It is consistent with bible and post-bible HISTORY - Esther 6:13 ...If Mordecai, before whom you have begun to fall, is of the offspring of the Jews, you cannot prevail against him, but shall surely fall before him.

This is the time to embrace God by giving your life to JESUS CHRIST, so that you too can connect to this UNFAILING COVENANT OF YAHWEH WITH JEWS. I am so glad I made that decision many years ago. I can sincerely testify to it, HE THAT WATCHETH ISRAEL NEITHER SLEEPS NOR SLUMBERS- Psalms 121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
The other time, one man who was cursing Israel, fell down right there on the stage and later died. And now 3 helicopters left for the same destination, under the same weather conditions, 2 got safely to their destinations but the best one crashed. This is happening few weeks after the occupants of the crashed helicopter attacked Israel. We are indeed living again in bible times.

I am not against the dead, that is not my point but I am awed by the faithfulness of YAHWEH to a covenant of over 4000 years- "...I will bless them that bless you and curse them that cursed you". I have been very sober since yesterday. My faith in God and his covenants have soared.

PLEASE friends, don't let the devil deceive you. What happened yesterday was not a coincidence. It is consistent with bible and post-bible HISTORY - Esther 6:13 ...If Mordecai, before whom you have begun to fall, is of the offspring of the Jews, you cannot prevail against him, but shall surely fall before him.

This is the time to embrace God by giving your life to JESUS CHRIST, so that you too can connect to this UNFAILING COVENANT OF YAHWEH WITH JEWS. I am so glad I made that decision many years ago. I can sincerely testify to it, HE THAT WATCHETH ISRAEL NEITHER SLEEPS NOR SLUMBERS- Psalms 121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.

4 Likes

Re: ‘god Of Israel Trends On X After Iran President, Raisi, Is Confirmed Dead by AllenSpencer: 2:28pm On May 20

Fvck Israel!

1 Like

Re: ‘god Of Israel Trends On X After Iran President, Raisi, Is Confirmed Dead by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:33pm On May 20
I have said it severally.

Israel is Israel's worst enemy, not anyone who's attacking or trying to attack them.

In those days, when Israel was Israel (walking the right track) just the mention of Israel's name to the enemies would give them severe panic attacks.

Even some powerful nations at the time would still disguise as beggars just to trick Israel into entering a peace agreement with them, because they heard about the God of Israel and all the things He'd had done to their other powerful enemies, so they knew any battle with Israel would be finished long before it even started, hence the only option was to get Israel on their side.

If only Israel knew the value of what they had and done anything not to offend the God that gave them that such high respect in their sight of their enemies, but they kept provoking Him to wrath chasing the same useless gods of their enemies who couldn't save them from their hands.

That among other rebellious attitude against God, including persecuting and even killing those God sent to warn them, that made God occasionally take the side of their enemies to teach Israel serious lessons, if not na who born the enemies of Israel?

Israel just needs to get it right with God, because therein lies their lasting peace and permanent victory over their enemies.

God bless.
Re: ‘god Of Israel Trends On X After Iran President, Raisi, Is Confirmed Dead by Kobojunkie: 3:11pm On May 20
bobontop:
■ I FEAR WHO NO FEAR THE GOD OF ISREAL The other time, one man who was cursing Israel, fell down right there on the stage and later died. And now 3 helicopters left for the same destination, under the same weather conditions, 2 got safely to their destinations but the best one crashed. This is happening few weeks after the occupants of the crashed helicopter attacked Israel. We are indeed living again in bible times.
This is the time to embrace God by giving your life to JESUS CHRIST, so that you too can connect to this UNFAILING COVENANT OF YAHWEH WITH JEWS. I am so glad I made that decision many years ago. I can sincerely testify to it, HE THAT WATCHETH ISRAEL NEITHER SLEEPS NOR SLUMBERS- Psalms 121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.The other time, one man who was cursing Israel, fell down right there on the stage and later died. And now 3 helicopters left for the same destination, under the same weather conditions, 2 got safely to their destinations but the best one crashed. This is happening few weeks after the occupants of the crashed helicopter attacked Israel. We are indeed living again in bible times.
You Christians are indeed evil! You lie and scheme using the name of God of Israel! undecided
Re: ‘god Of Israel Trends On X After Iran President, Raisi, Is Confirmed Dead by jaephoenix(m): 3:15pm On May 20
This finally confirms christians are on the top of the world religion retard club. Celebrating and backing Israel which calls Jesus Christ a bastard, are openly gay, have christian minorites(1-2%) while hating Palestine which has a 30% Christian populations
Whoa

2 Likes

Re: ‘god Of Israel Trends On X After Iran President, Raisi, Is Confirmed Dead by SojiOgunsOnline: 2:10pm On May 22
Tokotaya:
Microsecondnews Reporter MSN May 20, 2024 0 2 minutes read

‘God of Israel trends on X after Iran President, Raisi, is confirmed dead
Times of Israel calls Raisi 'the Butcher of Tehran' in editorial

Photo Captions
Raisi (middle) flanked by other victims of the crash. Raisi (middle) flanked by other victims of the crash.
The crash site

The phrase “God of Israel” is trending among the top ten topics on Nigeria’s X this morning following the confirmation of the death of Iran President Ebrahim Raisi in a helicopter crash on Sunday.

The chopper the leader was travelling in went down on Sunday, May 19, 2024, in the northwestern part of the country.

Foreign Minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian and seven others were killed with Raisi in the crash.

The helicopter crashed weeks after Iran launched a drone and missile attack on Israel in response to a deadly strike on its diplomatic compound in Damascus.

Israel has denied any involvement in the tragedy, even though the Times of Israel in an editorial after the tragic news broke called Raisi the ‘Butcher of Tehran’.

“It wasn’t us,” news agency Reuters quoted an Israeli official, who requested anonymity, as saying.

Analysts have also ruled out the possibility of MOSSAD being involved in the tragedy, considering their antecedent.

Israel has traditionally targeted military and nuclear installations, and not high-profile political figures.

Targeting a sitting head of state or president would be a direct declaration of war.

However, while Israel may not have anything to do with the incident, some netizens think that the God of Israel had something to do with it.

They have been expressing their opinions on the subject matter for hours driving the phrase “God of Israel” to the top of the trending table.

An X user, Sensei Roqzee with the handle @roqzee wrote: “Watching CNN and the only thing on my mind is 🎶🎵 “Let God arise, and His enemies be scattered” 🎷🎶🎵 They’ve spent hours trying to figure out why and how and what and who. When the God of Israel finally arises it will confuse even the wise.”

@MadeManKing wrote: “God of Israel is still alive… Iran is getting it big after attacking Israel… Only if late President Ebrahim knew”

@ajdigitals: “The late Iran president Ebrahim Raisi once said Israel should be wiped out from the face of the earth but today he died in a helicopter crash….

Oh God of Israel… Jane Lawrence”

@janelawrence28: “I will fight for you and you shall hold your peace says the God of Israel,Exodus 14:14”

@mister_ade5: “God of Israel you do this one 💀”

@MalkahFleisher: “I don’t think people understand the magnitude of the miracle we just experienced.

“The Lord will fight for you, but you shall remain silent.”

May the God of Israel crush all forces who come against His people, and may He free Iran and all the world of tyranny and oppression.”

See a video of the moment the body of the feared leader was recovered from the crash site below.

Source: https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2024/05/20/god-of-israel-trends-on-x-after-iran-president-raisi-is-confirmed-dead/

To Think the foreign affairs minister was also killed is a testament to the fury and wrath of The mighty one of Jacob.

One would think these guys would at least buy and read a bible and realize what it says in the book of Nahum chapter 1.

No one opposes God more than once and all who opposes Him, He sends to their death.

This is not the time when God needs people to speak for Him. And I think this is going to be a global thing from now onwards.
Re: ‘god Of Israel Trends On X After Iran President, Raisi, Is Confirmed Dead by SojiOgunsOnline: 2:13pm On May 22
bobontop:
I FEAR WHO NO FEAR THE GOD OF ISREAL

May God bless and keep you.
Re: ‘god Of Israel Trends On X After Iran President, Raisi, Is Confirmed Dead by Zooposki(f): 7:55pm On May 22
jesusjnr2020:
I have said it severally.

Israel is Israel's worst enemy, not anyone who's attacking or trying to attack them.

In those days, when Israel was Israel (walking the right track) just the mention of Israel's name to the enemies would give them severe panic attacks.

Even some powerful nations at the time would still disguise as beggars just to trick Israel into entering a peace agreement with them, because they heard about the God of Israel and all the things He'd had done to their other powerful enemies, so they knew any battle with Israel would be finished long before it even started, hence the only option was to get Israel on their side.

If only Israel knew the value of what they had and done anything not to offend the God that gave them that such high respect in their sight of their enemies, but they kept provoking Him to wrath chasing the same useless gods of their enemies who couldn't save them from their hands.

That among other rebellious attitude against God, including persecuting and even killing those God sent to warn them, that made God occasionally take the side of their enemies to teach Israel serious lessons, if not na who born the enemies of Israel?

Israel just needs to get it right with God, because therein lies their lasting peace and permanent victory over their enemies.

God bless.

(1) (Reply)

This Is My Greatest Worry In 2015 That Will Determine My Direction In 2016. / Judgment Day / Platini Are Currently Serving 90 Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.