Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Please Help! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help! (642 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! by bumsen: 4:07pm On Nov 23, 2011
Please I need your help, I was given a brand new Nokia E5 two sims and comes with 2 batteries but to my greatest suprise, it took only 30 minutes for the batteries to get fully charged and it also discharges within 35 minutes.
Is it possible to get an original battery for E5, and does the original Nokia E5 has two sims?
Thanks,
Re: Please Help! by LordReed(m): 9:21am On Nov 24, 2011
@bumsen
Sorry but you were not given a Nokia phone, you were given a Chinese replica of the E5. The Nokia E5 is not dual sim. You need to take your phone to a seller of Chinese phone accessories for battery replacement but one thing is there usually are no guarantees that you will get a better battery.
Re: Please Help! by bumsen: 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2011
Thank you very much.
I am indeed very grateful for the information.
Have a great day.
Re: Please Help! by GWslim(f): 12:33pm On Nov 24, 2011
it is chinco.

(1) (Reply)

Proposal On Cost Of Bulk Sms To Lekki Gsm Numbers Required / Send FREE SMS (season 2) / How To Prolong The Life Span Of Phone Batteries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.