Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,003 members, 7,863,610 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:27 PM

Go Solar, And Pay Small Small!! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Go Solar, And Pay Small Small!! (233 Views)

Go Solar Today With Low Budget / You Can Buy Laptop From Us And Pay In Installments. Check Details / I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Go Solar, And Pay Small Small!! by Trippledots(m): 1:23pm On May 21
Hello guys!!

So l I have access to funding for solar installations.!!!

This means as an installer, you have a client that is ready to install but can't raise the full amount at a go, or you as a user you can't raise the full amount at once but won't mind an installation that you pay small small over a period of 12 to 24 months.

Well, you are in luck. Send me a DM on Whatsapp let's talk.
Re: Go Solar, And Pay Small Small!! by Trippledots(m): 1:30pm On May 21
You pay in instalments. This reduces the initial burden of the upfront cost from your shoulder.

Let's talk.
Re: Go Solar, And Pay Small Small!! by Obnoxious2001(m): 1:37pm On May 21
Trippledots:
You pay in instalments. This reduces the initial burden of the upfront cost from your shoulder.

Let's talk.
On My way to your DM
Let me get more information

1 Like

Re: Go Solar, And Pay Small Small!! by lowisz: 2:11pm On May 21
Trippledots:
Hello guys!!

This means as an installer, you have a client that is ready to install but can't raise the full amount at a go, or you as a user you can't raise the full amount at once but won't mind an installation that you pay small small over a period of 12 to 24 months.

Sent u a dm reply so I can drop my what's app

1 Like

Re: Go Solar, And Pay Small Small!! by uncleiykeman(m): 2:23pm On May 21
Trippledots:
Hello guys!!

Am interested 08024114163
Re: Go Solar, And Pay Small Small!! by Trippledots(m): 5:19pm On May 21
O8o2714o951

Whatsapp chat please.

If you are in lagos, better. Others outside Lagos is still possible but either you find a reputable installer or you are patient and I get one for you.

Don't snooze on this!!
Re: Go Solar, And Pay Small Small!! by Trippledots(m): 8:07am On May 22
Tap tap...let's talk.

(1) (Reply)

Clean UK Used Lenovo ThinkPad E495 - SSD, Ryzen 7, Vega Graphics, 6Hrs Battery / Neat UK Used Dell 7480 - SSD, Core i7, 7th Gen, 12Hrs Battery, Backlit keyboard / Wired/wireless Intercom And CCTV - Check Our Pricelists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.