Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Need Cc And Loggins - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Cc And Loggins (794 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of Cc: Lalatisclala? / [www.spamstuff.cc] Sell Smtp, Cpanel, Shell, Rdp, Mailer, Scampage, Email Pass, / Fresh Tools *rdp,mailer,cc,webmail,leads Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Cc And Loggins by beila05(m): 11:04pm On Sep 22, 2007
need powerful cc and me and the person can start a grand alliance hit me up @ biggbrian005@yahoo.com
best regards
Re: Need Cc And Loggins by michaelwe1(m): 12:38am On Sep 23, 2007
?
Re: Need Cc And Loggins by tundewoods(m): 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2007
You need credit cards abi ? where on earth do you think you are little boy,Does this place look like barclays bank to you ? Wonders will never seize. Publicly soliciting for credit card numbers to commit online crimes !!
Re: Need Cc And Loggins by smartsoft(m): 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2007
@Tunde bros i taught as much thats what the guy need he wants stupid Credit card and Bank Informations so he can scam innocent peeps

at poster better change poor you, and have something good to do
@tunde did you get ma sms on your phone huh ? how was your weekend like ?

(1) (Reply)

Today's Special Offer / Links On Blogs / Need Web Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.