Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

What Do You Feel About The Speed Of This Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Do You Feel About The Speed Of This Website? (654 Views)

5 Easy Ways To Increase The Speed Of Your Website / 5 Ways To Increase The Speed Of Your Website / I Will Speed Up The Speed Of Your Website Using Google Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Feel About The Speed Of This Website? by lifenigeri: 10:27pm On Nov 23, 2011
As you know, the loading speed for one website is very important. And for customers for different locations, the speed differents. My website Lifenigeria is hosted in Hostgator, America. What do you feel about the speed? Please tell me.

Becides, in nigeria, where do we host our website is better? UK or US? I think a lot of webmasters face the same problem. Any good idea to share or any good hosting company to recommend?
Re: What Do You Feel About The Speed Of This Website? by lifenigeri: 11:22pm On Nov 23, 2011
any comment?
Re: What Do You Feel About The Speed Of This Website? by yawatide(f): 11:44am On Nov 24, 2011
Why not one of the many tools that analyzes speed, like websiteoptimization.com ?
Re: What Do You Feel About The Speed Of This Website? by lifenigeri: 11:59am On Nov 24, 2011
That kind of tools reflect the speed from the tools server to my website. What I need to know is the speed from web users to my website. That's why?
Re: What Do You Feel About The Speed Of This Website? by yawatide(f): 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2011
same difference.

By using that website and factoring in avg internet connections in your locale, you will be able to determine speeds without them telling you.

Come on man! You dey fear Math 1101? tongue

(1) (Reply)

How To Bulletproof Your Website / The Nice Forum / Is Google + Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.