Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,252 members, 7,864,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:58 PM

Don’t Take Student Loan Until You Read This;beneficiaries Scheme Begins Friday! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don’t Take Student Loan Until You Read This;beneficiaries Scheme Begins Friday! (381 Views)

Kaduna Govt Evacuates Scholarship Beneficiaries In Sudan / Jamb: Cbt Centre Operators Beg For Time As Utme 2018 Begins Friday / JAMB CBT Centre Operators Beg For Time As 2018 UTME Begins Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Take Student Loan Until You Read This;beneficiaries Scheme Begins Friday! by Alayna: 1:08pm On May 22
7 Dangers Associated With Students Loan You Should Know Before Applying For It.

While student loans can provide so called “financial assistance for education”.It is important to take note of the potential dangers associated with them.
Here are some common dangers to consider:

1. High levels of debt: Student loans can lead to significant debt burdens, especially if multiple loans are taken out or if interest rates are high and excessive debt can restrict your financial freedom, which will impact your long-term financial goals.

2. Financial strain and limited flexibility: Did you know monthly loan payments can put a strain on your budget, limiting your ability to save, invest, or pursue other financial opportunities? This can hinder your ability to achieve important milestones such as buying a home or starting a family.

3. Interest accrual and long-term costs: Student loans typically accrue interest while you're in school and during grace periods, which can significantly increase the total amount repaid over time. Higher interest rates or longer repayment terms can lead to higher overall costs.

4. Repayment challenges: Unforeseen circumstances such as job deficiencies ,job loss, health issues, or economic downturns can make it difficult to meet loan repayment obligations. Struggling to make payments can result in late fees, penalties, damaged credit scores, and even default.

5. Limited repayment options: Unlike other forms of debt, student loans are generally not easily dischargeable through bankruptcy. This can leave borrowers with fewer options if they face financial hardship, making it challenging to find relief from the debt.

6. Impact on credit score: If you are late or missed payments on student loans, It can negatively impact your credit score, which can affect your ability to secure loans in the future, such as for a car or a mortgage. A lower credit score can also result in higher interest rates on any future loans.

7. Emotional and psychological stress: The burden of student loan debt can lead to increased stress, anxiety, and even depression. The constant worry about finances can impact your overall well-being and mental health.

To mitigate these dangers,what I would tell you is stay far away from student loans seek other financial aids that can make you meet up the next year.FG is not helping you,You are just going to make the FG richer And you’ll be in cage depressed and helpless.Instead consider another financial aid such as becoming an entrepreneur,Starting profitable small businesses on the side can do more than a help you achieve your dreams more than your wildest expectation.Instead of graduating in Nigeria or another country with no job, low salary with student loan debt to settle😫You will be living a good life with better education and lifestyle, financially free with your family😄👍✅because you choose entrepreneurship over the so called “Student Loan”you choose Financial assistance and Freedom. I will be having writing a thread on financial aid for student that is totally different from student loan and will not bankrupt you at all.Stay tuned Or reach out to me on my Dm.I’m Fatima Alayna a Digital Marketer and Social Entrepreneur!
Reach out to me➡️ +2348184500795 on WhatsApp.See Y’all from the other side!👋
Re: Don’t Take Student Loan Until You Read This;beneficiaries Scheme Begins Friday! by MMempire(m): 4:54pm On May 22
Tinubu will not give you kobo without taking back naira from you.
Re: Don’t Take Student Loan Until You Read This;beneficiaries Scheme Begins Friday! by NPFLADMIN(m): 8:52pm On May 22
Let's not 4get about the fact that THERE AREN'T JOBS!!!
Re: Don’t Take Student Loan Until You Read This;beneficiaries Scheme Begins Friday! by Alayna: 7:37am On May 23
Abi ooo It’s obvious😞
Re: Don’t Take Student Loan Until You Read This;beneficiaries Scheme Begins Friday! by Alayna: 7:38am On May 23
sad shocked embarassed
Re: Don’t Take Student Loan Until You Read This;beneficiaries Scheme Begins Friday! by Alayna: 7:38am On May 23
angry
Re: Don’t Take Student Loan Until You Read This;beneficiaries Scheme Begins Friday! by Alayna: 7:39am On May 23
Don’t Take Student Loan embarassed
Re: Don’t Take Student Loan Until You Read This;beneficiaries Scheme Begins Friday! by Alayna: 4:53pm On May 23
I fear for you oo. My next thread is coming soon be patient. smiley wink[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Don’t Take Student Loan Until You Read This;beneficiaries Scheme Begins Friday! by Alayna: 4:54pm On May 23
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Sundlass / How To Improve And Evaluate Effective Teaching / D Problem U Solve Determine D Rewards U Receive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.