Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Best Cream For Dark Skin And Strech Mark - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Best Cream For Dark Skin And Strech Mark (5495 Views)

Best Cream Or Lotion To Give The Skin Chocolate Colour. / Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol / What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Cream For Dark Skin And Strech Mark by mimima(f): 8:41am On Nov 24, 2011
guys ,
whats the best cream for some one with dark skin and strech marks
Re: Best Cream For Dark Skin And Strech Mark by jonspaker(f): 10:45am On Nov 24, 2011
Try Vectin and Mederma!
Both are expensive. but are good creams for dark skin and strech mark. You can easily buy them through online medic store
Re: Best Cream For Dark Skin And Strech Mark by mimima(f): 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2011
PLS DEAR,i need the website.thank you so much
Re: Best Cream For Dark Skin And Strech Mark by Meddler(f): 5:33am On Nov 28, 2011
Shea butter unrefined. I've been using it for a year and everyone says I'm getting lighter. Even family members. That was not my intention of course. But it brightens and tones the skin. All natural and inexpensive.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys Trend-do :haircuts/beard Styles That Keeps You On Trend / How To Make Carrot Oil For Skin Glow / Lace Lovers Follow This Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.