Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,990 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Can One Really Make Money With Betonmarkets In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can One Really Make Money With Betonmarkets In Nigeria? (3210 Views)

Can One Really Make It In Life With FOREX / Can One Really Trade FOREX And Commodities Profitably / Can One Really Make Money From Fashion Designing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can One Really Make Money With Betonmarkets In Nigeria? by Elizadath: 9:21am On Nov 24, 2011
My friend and i have tried a lot of strategies in order to make ends meet via BOM but seems this people are using (JUJU) cos even if you are sure of your winning they still turn it arround to favour them. They are Baba-Ijebu according to my friend. My question now is that ''can one really make money'' on this platform called Betonmarkets?
Re: Can One Really Make Money With Betonmarkets In Nigeria? by franco4(m): 8:04am On Jan 21, 2012
yes you can make lots of money on betonmarkets platform. I discovered a perfect system from a trader which i have been using now with good profit return at least every week. The strategy is called "bomwinner strategy". You can search for it in google and find out.
Re: Can One Really Make Money With Betonmarkets In Nigeria? by jidowu84: 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2012
Yeah, one can make some bucks, but u hve to develop ur own strategy and stick to it, master it and u'll see urself there.
@franco4, i replied to one of ur post , pls reply me back. Tnks
Re: Can One Really Make Money With Betonmarkets In Nigeria? by lalaboy(m): 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2012
THESE PEOPLE ALWAYS FIND WAYS OF MAKING
YOU LOSE YOUR HARD EARNED CASH.
THERE IS ALWAYS AN EASIER WAY.
WITH JUST 2000 NAIRA I GUARANTEE IN NO TIME
YOU'LL BE SMILING TO THE BANK LIKE I AM
AND THOUSANDS OF NIGERIANS.
THE BEST IN ALL YOUR ENDEAVORS
quicksmartcash..com
Re: Can One Really Make Money With Betonmarkets In Nigeria? by dljbd1(m): 3:59pm On Mar 26, 2013
jidowu84: Yeah, one can make some bucks, but u hve to develop ur own strategy and stick to it, master it and u'll see urself there.
@franco4, i replied to one of ur post , pls reply me back. Tnks
This really caught my attention. Thank God I saw this comment

(1) (Reply)

BEST LOGO DESIGN AND BRANDING SERVICES IN JUST ONE CLICK (CHECK IN) / Which Is The Network Provider With The Cheapest Call Rate In Nigeria? / Is Zenith Capital Investments For Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.