Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Ago And Lpfo Needed Urgently - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Ago And Lpfo Needed Urgently (3010 Views)

Ago And Lpfo Wanted Urgently In Trucks / LPFO Needed - Buyer With POF ready For Any Tonnage / Ago And Lpfo Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ago And Lpfo Needed Urgently by Klassik007: 9:31am On Nov 24, 2011
We have d copy of our proof of fund 4 d past 1wk and no reliable seller to perform.if u think u can perform with NNPC allocation pls,lets seal d deal b4 my buyer change their mind.5mt upward,even if u have upto 300,000mt.show yur hard copy and we make payment simple.pls time wasters are not welcome,we are tired of meetings 4rm one hotels to another.
Re: Ago And Lpfo Needed Urgently by lomzy1(m): 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2011
pls can u call me or drop ur number? 08023881557. We have reliable sellers of AGO. all we require is P.O.F or BCL from the buyer. pls call
Re: Ago And Lpfo Needed Urgently by harakiri(m): 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2011
Klassik007:

We have d copy of our proof of fund 4 d past 1wk and no reliable seller to perform.if u think u can perform with NNPC allocation pls,lets seal d deal b4 my buyer change their mind.5mt upward,even if u have upto 300,000mt.show yur hard copy and we make payment simple.pls time wasters are not welcome,we are tired of meetings 4rm one hotels to another.

Call my partner on 08156979447. His name is Greg.
Re: Ago And Lpfo Needed Urgently by jhayluz: 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2011
if you know you are as really serious as you are claiming, then call me so we can discuss on how to get you what you want. Call 08184783892
Re: Ago And Lpfo Needed Urgently by paplextu: 7:15am On Nov 30, 2011
Good day,

This i Autrin Resources Ltd. We are a lagos based Marine Logistic/Procurement and Engineering Servicing Company situated in Lagos. We are distributors and marketers of refined petroleum product such as Diesel (AGO), Petrol (PMS) Kerosine (DPK), Transformer Oil, Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF) and Various greases.: Lubricant for Light and heavy duty automobile and industrial Machines. If you are in need of any of our products and services, please feel free to contact us on our following contact details below.

Email: autrinresourcel@yahoo.com
Tel: 01-7317398, 08032325658.
Re: Ago And Lpfo Needed Urgently by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2011
See the best thing for your Buyer is to issue a bank comfort letter and address it to PPMC. Stating that he has the capacity to pay the premium of 40+2. Once we get that and we confirm the bcl with his bank, then the deal is a done deal. Note- we would not move from bank to bank. It will be processed out immediately in your buyers company name. Same process applies to a.g.o which is 4+2. He should issue the same BCL or bank reference. For further info, you could email me on bennyraznaija@ymail.com Note POF doesn't work in this business again. How many pof is with me?? about 5 from 5 different banks and when you ask the so claimed mandates to produce their buyers they cannot. Note BCL or nothing. Thanks
Re: Ago And Lpfo Needed Urgently by jacobsen(m): 5:50pm On Dec 07, 2011
If you are serious on this and very sure your buyer can perform then lets do it, right now we have 50KMT ready on FOB basis and we can make it hundred if you want up to that. just call me on 07039862741 or 08079422995
and we close this deal as soon as we can.

I'll be waiting for your call or text me your e-mail address then I'll send you the SPA.

Regards,

Jacob.
Re: Ago And Lpfo Needed Urgently by goakky2011: 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2012
I am a banker with very strong contacts for FLCO/BLCO/LPFO/PMS/DPK and AGO. All my sellers require is simple proof of fund we can confirm and then you've got all that you need! No story, no meetings here and there. Just let your bank communicate with our bank officially, then you got the deal successfully sealed!

One of my sources is from the presidency, if you want us to get the Allocation out in your buyer's name, then just give me a call: 08091714699. Our transaction procedure is seamlessly simple and straight forward. We don't request for all your financial documents but a simple letter or even an email from your bank will do all the jobs and get you our products.

presently, we have Forcados loaded cargo and LPFO as well as AGO, if interested, kindly ring me or email: adeshinakehinde@keystonebankng.com

Thank you.
Re: Ago And Lpfo Needed Urgently by papapee: 4:30pm On Feb 03, 2012
We have a buyer for LPFO Allocation,he said if the seller has the hard copy of the allocation,seller and buyer and bank manager can have a meeting at the buyers bank and the buyer pays ,can you handle this mr Adeshina also have email a message to your box.thanks
Re: Ago And Lpfo Needed Urgently by AISMAN(m): 10:31am On Mar 05, 2012
U didnt giv ur contact details. I got flco in large quantity. If interested n ready 2 buy, contact 08089272326 asap
Re: Ago And Lpfo Needed Urgently by legalalien(m): 2:13pm On Mar 05, 2012
Supply NNPC Marine AGO to mega-dealers in minimum of 20,000KMT. [limited offer,sells @

N108]

We supply AGO in Large volumes to various places, E.g: Tank Farms, Vessels.
We would like to take care of your need and give you an immediate consistent supply of

AGO.
We cater for various organization, companies, Bakeries, Hotels and Banks in Lagos in need

of Diesel and always come to their aid in time. We always act speedily and punctual to our

customers request to give and keep a lasting impression of our quality services.
Important Note:
If you really interested in this deal, get in-touch with me and once terms have been

agreed to, make sure this details are available and return back with the SPA:
THE BUYER MUST SEND THE VESSEL DETAILS [Q88], CPA, CAPTAINS PHONE AND PASSPORT NUMBER.
ITS WHEN BUYER SUBMITS ALL THE ABOVE DETAILS THAT THE SELLERS VESSEL LOADS AT PORT-HARCOUT

AND OPENS IMMEDIATE COMMUNICATION WITH THE SUPER-CARGO VESSEL.
PLEASE STICK TO THIS PROTOCOL AND IF ALL OF THE ABOVE ARE AVAILABLE, GET IN TOUCH WITH

ME.

We sell at a good rate of 116 and 121/liter on delivery
We are punctual and keep to time. We don't run late. We deliver 3days at most.
If you interested with this services and good offer
don't hesitate,
Limited offer, Selling at N108/liter Now without changing or adding of Gross price
timberwolf3202@yahoo.co.in
Stephennicholas38@yahoo.com
Stephen- Nicholas Nig ltd
Stephen
+2347065957022
BBpin:314bae74
Re: Ago And Lpfo Needed Urgently by 1n1gor(m): 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2012
I AM A FACILITATOR. MY SELLER HAS AS AT TODAY 7/3/12 A VESSEL LOADED WITH 100,000MT OF LPFO FOR TTT/TTO DEPENDING ON WHAT THE BUYER WANTS.PRICE: N76+4 ie gross of N80 PER LITRE. CONTACT DR.PHILIP TELL HIM UCHE REFERRED U
Re: Ago And Lpfo Needed Urgently by 1n1gor(m): 8:25pm On Mar 07, 2012
I AM A FACILITATOR. MY SELLER HAS AS AT TODAY 7/3/12 A VESSEL LOADED WITH 100,000MT OF LPFO FOR TTT/TTO DEPENDING ON WHAT THE BUYER WANTS.PRICE: N76+4 ie gross of N80 PER LITRE. CONTACT DR.PHILIP-08030944908 TELL HIM UCHE REFERRED U
Re: Ago And Lpfo Needed Urgently by legalalien(m): 6:08am On Mar 13, 2012
Re: Ago And Lpfo Needed Urgently by jhayluz: 11:53am On Mar 13, 2012
i have 1mbrl of forados presently available on lagos waters..pls call ASAP for more info call 08184783892
Re: Ago And Lpfo Needed Urgently by kayceekool(m): 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2012
We can give you AGO/PMS/DPK and Crude oil either Bonny light or Focados of any quantity. Our terms are: 1. Give us your vessel details, this is what proves you are a serious buyer with cash and not a time waister.
2. We will give you our Marine No for confirmation.
3. Immediately you confirm the Nor, you give us your BG, our Captain long side and transship.
Please we only deal with serious buyers or their Mandate. If you are supposed facilitator, be sure that the buyer you represent is serious. We dont want time waisters.
Kingsley
For Infinity Group
call: 08174008243, email: smartforcemedia@gmail.com
Re: Ago And Lpfo Needed Urgently by miikel4aver: 7:44pm On Aug 12, 2014
We can Supply LPFO, AGO, PMS on Trucking to any part of Nigeria.. At an affordable price rate and on a prompt Delivery!

Contact us:

Folatunde George
Tel: 07082085282
Re: Ago And Lpfo Needed Urgently by miikel4aver: 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
We Supply AGO and LPFO to hotels, hospitals, banks, eateries, companies, etc in 33,000 litres trucking,10 to 20 trucks, metretones or millions litres. anywhere in Nigeria. Please serious and ready buyers should call only . Call me on 07082085282 or +2347082085282 .
Re: Ago And Lpfo Needed Urgently by miikel4aver: 6:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
We supply AGO, LPFO and DPK in large quantity in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcort, or anywhere else for christmas and new year.
We can supply Large organizations, Business centers, Hospitals, Cybercafes, Eateries, Schools, e.t.c
Please call me on 07082085282 @ an affordable price
Re: Ago And Lpfo Needed Urgently by GENERALPF: 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2018
Klassik007:

I have LPFO for sell from port Harcourt
Call +2348038870294

(1) (Reply)

Architect & Builder, best Of Our Services at an Affordable Rate,view Designs / ADVERTISING ON BUSY PEDESTRIAN FOOTBRIDGES IN LAGOS, NIGERIA / Afrodable Chrono Watches.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.