Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria , Is There Admission Form Still On Sale - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria , Is There Admission Form Still On Sale (28567 Views)

National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 / Uniabuja Part-time Form And Diploma Form Still On Sale. / Futminna Pre-degree/remedial Form Still On Sale,hurry ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Open University Of Nigeria , Is There Admission Form Still On Sale by Loviho: 11:26am On Nov 24, 2011
pls if there is any student of noun here pls brief us on how the school run their programmes .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria , Is There Admission Form Still On Sale by clothiers(f): 11:37am On Nov 24, 2011
hey, what up wit you? pls kindly go ikeja study center for information @ African shrine. just ask for national open university, which am sure you will be directed to the main gate,
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria , Is There Admission Form Still On Sale by Loviho: 11:54am On Nov 24, 2011
I AM A STUDENT OF THE NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA. I AM STUDYING INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY.

WHAT INFO DO U NEED FEEL FREE TO ASK ME.

IF U WANT TO APPLY, GO TO OCEANIC OR ZENITH BANK TO PURCHASE UR APPLICATION FORM. 5000 NAIRA ONLY.

GO TO THE SCHOOL WITH THE ETRANZACT COMFIRMATION AND TH BANK TELLER TO COLLECT UR PINCODE AND AFTER THAT U CAN GO ONLINE TO FILL UR FORM FOR ADMISSION.

call 08175458193 for more details
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria , Is There Admission Form Still On Sale by clothiers(f): 12:30pm On Nov 24, 2011
am sure its 4yrs, but make sure u go to the study center for more information. ask for the DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL SCIENCE, THANKS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria , Is There Admission Form Still On Sale by Peejaylincoln: 11:45am On Jan 19, 2012
Gud day, pls i will like to know if d admission form is still out at NOUN. Tanx.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria , Is There Admission Form Still On Sale by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2012
Peejaylincoln:

Gud day, pls i will like to know if d admission form is still out at NOUN. Tanx.

Yep. I think till early Feb.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria , Is There Admission Form Still On Sale by asdap: 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2012
Please! I want to know if NOUN students go for NYSC?
Please i need an answer? Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria , Is There Admission Form Still On Sale by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 08, 2012
asdap:

Please! I want to know if NOUN students go for NYSC?
Please i need an answer? Thank you

You don't that shiit will soon get scrapped.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria , Is There Admission Form Still On Sale by Austinefm(m): 10:59am On Jun 27, 2012
I want to know when the 2012 / 2013 Admisson will commence. Please i need this information.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria , Is There Admission Form Still On Sale by tsheye: 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2012
Pls is open university admission form out?...I need to know ASAP
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria , Is There Admission Form Still On Sale by Austinefm(m): 5:33pm On Sep 23, 2012
I doubt it if admission is still on, but you can always check on-line. The new intakes are awaiting Matriculation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria , Is There Admission Form Still On Sale by moore230: 12:41pm On Nov 14, 2012
is admission still on
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria , Is There Admission Form Still On Sale by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2012
moore230: is admission still on

It ends on Friday and another starts April 2013.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria , Is There Admission Form Still On Sale by adminportal: 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
cheesy
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria , Is There Admission Form Still On Sale by Govbolu(m): 11:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
Secure direct admission into 200 level of any university ,both inside and outside nigeria using IJMB or DIPLOMA

REGISTRATION closes february 7 2014. www.aauasbs.edu.ng or many of our study centres .. 08139296951 , don't be left out. You must be educated
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria , Is There Admission Form Still On Sale by Gborostical(m): 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
please any info,
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria , Is There Admission Form Still On Sale by wisdomkid: 2:50pm On May 14, 2015
Are you aware that the NOUN admission form or application form is always on sales?

Well, you should take note, that the NOUN admission/application form is always open for everyone who wishes to apply for admission.

Getting admitted into NOUN is pretty easy, unlike other varsities in Nigeria, where you're required to write POST UTME, JAMB and other exams, but in NOUN, it's pretty easy to get fast admission.

(1) (Reply)

16 Things Every Nigerian Who Was A Prefect In Secondary School Will Remember / Delta State University In Pictures / Nigerian Army Reconstructs Collapsed ATBU Bridge (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.