Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Sugar Daddy - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Sugar Daddy (1143 Views)

Do You Need A Sugar Mummy Or Sugar Daddy In Nigeria? Call Us On 08038 628 447 / If U Need A Sugar Daddy In Lagos(only Serious Girls) / How To Meet Rich Men: 5 Tips To Find A Sugar Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sugar Daddy by lovethgud: 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2011
Girls likes going for sugar daddy's instead of yonug guys wen dey no dat, the sugar daddy is married.
Re: Sugar Daddy by Dyt(f): 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2011
so?
Re: Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2011
loveth gud:

Girls likes going for sugar daddy's instead of yonug guys wen dey no dat, the sugar daddy is married.

That's coz the sugar daddies can afford to take care of them more than the young 'school boys'.
Sugar daddies re more caring, patient and understanding.
Re: Sugar Daddy by Dyt(f): 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2011
i know i ll c u ere
Re: Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2011
Dyt:

i know i ll c u ere

Why do u always hound me wherever i go? Thought it's over btw us? Or are u so missing me?
Re: Sugar Daddy by Nobleangel1(f): 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2011
I dnt lyk the idea of going out with marrid men bt sum gals say's is fun.
Re: Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2011
Noble angel:

Yea, it's so much fun and besides, u re sure of being well taken cared off. Treated like the 'noble angel' that u are.
Re: Sugar Daddy by scarletdp(m): 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2011
i dnt think its cz of bein taken care of, i just feel its inferiority complex that is wrong with some chics, they want things beyond their reach, hence sugar daddies
Re: Sugar Daddy by cantell(m): 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2011
scarletdp:

i dnt think its cz of bein taken care of,  i just feel its inferiority complex that is wrong with some chics,  they want things beyond their reach,  hence sugar daddies
I disagree with the inferiority complex. It's simply the love of money.
Re: Sugar Daddy by scarletdp(m): 4:25pm On Nov 24, 2011
cantell:

I disagree with the inferiority complex. It's simply the love of money.
naaaaaahh blv me we al love moni, its when you allow d negativity of what d society attach to nt havin lotsa it or nt havin d things it cn buy that r on thread den it becomes inferiority complex, if we check what ds girls use the moni to do its mostly brazillian hair n bb n bags shoes, al d afore mention r tins that d society has added great priority to n definitely r tins moni cn buy
Re: Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 24, 2011
Noble angel:

i hope these gals feel the same way when THEIR HUSBAND become sugar daddies to young gals.lol
Re: Sugar Daddy by Santoslinkups: 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2012
Simply send a mail to santoslinkups@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Lebanese Or Arab Guy / Any Igbo Girl In Da Room! / !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.