Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Man Seeks Dissolution Of 10-year-old Marriage after his wife experienced london - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Seeks Dissolution Of 10-year-old Marriage after his wife experienced london (3301 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation / Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Seeks Dissolution Of 10-year-old Marriage after his wife experienced london by jarkbauer: 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2011
Abuja -  A Customary Court in Garki, Abuja, on Wednesday reserved judgment till Jan. 18, in a divorce suit brought by Mr James Onyike, a business man, for the dissolution of his 10-year-old marriage.

Onyike had prayed the court to dissolve his marriage to his wife, Patricia, which had produced two children, saying that it had broken down irretrievably.

He also prayed the court to grant him custody of the children.

The petitioner said that problem started in 2008 when his wife travelled to London for a one-year course and did not come back home when it ended.

He said that rather than come home, Patricia extended her visa and enrolled for another one-year course.

In his petition, Onyike said that his spouse had not communicated with him since she left for London, and that she was always abusive whenever he tried to communicate with her.

Onyike added that Patricia was very hostile when she came to Nigeria in September, 2010, and that when he visited her in London, she threw his belongings out of the room.

He further said that since her return to Nigeria in June, they had not been on speaking terms although they lived under the same roof, adding that he had stopped eating at home.

However, the Judge, Mr Ismaila Suleiman, ruled that the court had accepted the petitioner’s affidavit since the
respondent did not challenge it.

Suleiman also ordered the respondent to stop harassing, assaulting or threatening the life of the petitioner, and that they should maintain a peaceful co-existence pending the determination of the case.
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 10-year-old Marriage after his wife experienced london by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2011
BWAAAAAH!!!! the minute she threw his belonging out "the room", he should have been standing in line at the divorce court door! disrespectful woman throwing a man out in a foreign country!
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 10-year-old Marriage after his wife experienced london by Enoquin(f): 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2011
So the man is a supposed saint who did nothing but have his wife just throw out his belongings for no just cause. Abeg, there's more to the story.
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 10-year-old Marriage after his wife experienced london by Claus(m): 5:45pm On Nov 24, 2011
Of course there's more to the story. This kind of story can never be complete until it's been proven that the woman is the victim.
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 10-year-old Marriage after his wife experienced london by Busybody2(f): 9:14pm On Nov 24, 2011
Claus:

Of course there's more to the story. This kind of story can never be complete until it's been proven that the woman is the victim.

grin tsk, tsk, tsk cheesy cheesy cheesy

Behave angry angry angry
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 10-year-old Marriage after his wife experienced london by kelz88(f): 2:41am On Nov 25, 2011
Since '08 !!
This man is a goat.
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 10-year-old Marriage after his wife experienced london by Truckpusher(m): 11:30am On Dec 27, 2012
grin grin grin grin.....that was harsh...ohhh.
kelz88: Since '08 !!
This man is a goat.
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 10-year-old Marriage after his wife experienced london by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2012
Enoquin: So the man is a supposed saint who did nothing but have his wife just throw out his belongings for no just cause. Abeg, there's more to the story.
abi o.no mind nairalander men,they will be judging a one sided story.or which woman throws her husbands things out,if there has not been so many craps that she has put up with for a long time and is not ready to take again.so because she has decided to put an end to the b.s she has been taking,it automatically means shes disrespectful.smh.some men are very sickening sha.mshewwww
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 10-year-old Marriage after his wife experienced london by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2012
Busy_body:

grin tsk, tsk, tsk cheesy cheesy cheesy

Behave angry angry angry
you're the one that needs to behave
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 10-year-old Marriage after his wife experienced london by Ryabcool(m): 5:44pm On Dec 27, 2012
kulyie: abi o.no mind nairalander men,they will be judging a one sided story.or which woman throws her husbands things out,if there has not been so many craps that she has put up with for a long time and is not ready to take again.so because she has decided to put an end to the b.s she has been taking,it automatically means shes disrespectful.smh.some men are very sickening sha.mshewwww
so I just decided to click on this topic when I saw it was trending. LOLed at the comments until I came across the post of this animal I'm quoting... Dear animal, Ask yourself; those men that have been battering their wives, they didn't have crap they've been putting up with abi? Abi they just decided to batter for no reason in the first place? But your MUMU ilk with your critically acclaimed IQ of minus 20 will come here and say the man is a beast without asking whatever the woman did. NOTE that I am not in anyway endorsing violence against women but I am pointing out the senselessness of your words. You behave like an animal. Keep up this attitude towards men in general and you'll never have a happy home. And if you dislike men so much, BECOME A LESBIAN! We don't want your type in the first place. Alaileko omo... Waste of s.pe.rm... *spits*
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 10-year-old Marriage after his wife experienced london by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ryabcool: so I just decided to click on this topic when I saw it was trending. LOLed at the comments until I came across the post of this animal I'm quoting... Dear animal, Ask yourself; those men that have been battering their wives, they didn't have crap they've been putting up with abi? Abi they just decided to batter for no reason in the first place? But your MUMU ilk with your critically acclaimed IQ of minus 20 will come here and say the man is a beast without asking whatever the woman did. NOTE that I am not in anyway endorsing violence against women but I am pointing out the senselessness of your words. You behave like an animal. Keep up this attitude towards men in general and you'll never have a happy home. And if you dislike men so much, BECOME A LESBIAN! We don't want your type in the first place. Alaileko omo... Waste of s.pe.rm... *spits*
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i swerugod this your post got me laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy so truth can penetrate your body like this.whatever happened to the addage that says truth is bitter but it has to be told,or were u expecting me to judge a one sided story and start hurling insults at the woman.fyi i'm a full blooded liberal feminist but as much as i respect men,i wont entertain any bs from them much more tolerating it.2ndly contrary to your opinion 'omo alaileko' i wont give you the pleasure of entertaing your childishness and utter stewpeedity wink cheesy cheesy you are too funny,i tell ya 8-) you'll make a good comedian :p
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 10-year-old Marriage after his wife experienced london by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ryabcool: so I just decided to click on this topic when I saw it was trending. LOLed at the comments until I came across the post of this animal I'm quoting... Dear animal, Ask yourself; those men that have been battering their wives, they didn't have crap they've been putting up with abi? Abi they just decided to batter for no reason in the first place? But your MUMU ilk with your critically acclaimed IQ of minus 20 will come here and say the man is a beast without asking whatever the woman did. NOTE that I am not in anyway endorsing violence against women but I am pointing out the senselessness of your words. You behave like an animal. Keep up this attitude towards men in general and you'll never have a happy home. And if you dislike men so much, BECOME A LESBIAN! We don't want your type in the first place. Alaileko omo... Waste of s.pe.rm... *spits*
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i swerugod this your post got me laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy so truth can penetrate your body like this.whatever happened to the addage that says truth is bitter but it has to be told,or were u expecting me to judge a one sided story and start hurling insults at the woman.fyi i'm a full blooded liberal feminist but as much as i respect men,i wont entertain any bs from them much more tolerating it.2ndly contrary to your opinion 'omo alaileko' i wont give you the pleasure of entertaing your childishness and utter stewpeedity wink cheesy cheesy you are too funny,i tell ya 8-) you'll make a good comedian :p
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 10-year-old Marriage after his wife experienced london by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2012
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 10-year-old Marriage after his wife experienced london by Ryabcool(m): 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
kulyie: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i swerugod this your post got me laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy so truth can penetrate your body like this.whatever happened to the addage that says truth is bitter but it has to be told,or were u expecting me to judge a one sided story and start hurling insults at the woman.fyi i'm a full blooded liberal feminist but as much as i respect men,i wont entertain any bs from them much more tolerating it.2ndly contrary to your opinion 'omo alaileko' i wont give you the pleasure of entertaing your childishness and utter stewpeedity wink cheesy cheesy you are too funny,i tell ya 8-) you'll make a good comedian :p
truth? What truth? You deluded gan o! What truth have you said? Abeg tell me the truth... "were u expecting me to judge a one sided story and start hurling insults at the woman" «--- you can say this yet you have no problem with hurling insults at men without asking for their sides of the story. I know your type; sorry kid who probably missed a few hugs when growing up. You are as deluded as the ideology you emphasize on... Please I use God take beg you, stay a lesbian. We men don't want your type as a wife/girlfriend. Please go and fall in love with your female folk... We don't want you abeg. And go vent your frustrations on your pastor so he can pray for you. Stay a lesbian. We men will make sure they leave you to practice your homosexuality in peace in Nigeria. No 14 years for you. NOW LEAVE US ALONE! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 10-year-old Marriage after his wife experienced london by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ryabcool: truth? What truth? You deluded gan o! What truth have you said? Abeg tell me the truth... "were u expecting me to judge a one sided story and start hurling insults at the woman" «--- you can say this yet you have no problem with hurling insults at men without asking for their sides of the story. I know your type; sorry kid who probably missed a few hugs when growing up. You are as deluded as the ideology you emphasize on... Please I use God take beg you, stay a lesbian. We men don't want your type as a wife/girlfriend. Please go and fall in love with your female folk... We don't want you abeg. And go vent your frustrations on your pastor so he can pray for you. Stay a lesbian. We men will make sure they leave you to practice your homosexuality in peace in Nigeria. No 14 years for you. NOW LEAVE US ALONE! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
see this unserious elemen calling someone deluded? Are you using yor brain to think or the tail in between your legs,obviously d latter.how deluded can you be when you are assuming that someone you have not seen in your entire life much more seen having sex with the same gender is a lesbian.mr man grow up.the more you post,the more foolish you sound.even the bible says even when those that lack wisdom (for example people like you) keep their folly to themselves (by keeping their mouths shut),they are considered wise.it also said foolishness abideth in the heart of those that talk too much,for in the cause of their careless utterances,they exhibit foolishness. So you can see that in the course of typing rubbish you were not coherent and your words didn't add up.mr man,final word of advice (you dont have to take it because fools dont accept the TRUTH) let your brain be the most active part of your body cheesy shameless im,be.cile cheesy
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 10-year-old Marriage after his wife experienced london by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ryabcool: truth? What truth? You deluded gan o! What truth have you said? Abeg tell me the truth... "were u expecting me to judge a one sided story and start hurling insults at the woman" «--- you can say this yet you have no problem with hurling insults at men without asking for their sides of the story. I know your type; sorry kid who probably missed a few hugs when growing up. You are as deluded as the ideology you emphasize on... Please I use God take beg you, stay a lesbian. We men don't want your type as a wife/girlfriend. Please go and fall in love with your female folk... We don't want you abeg. And go vent your frustrations on your pastor so he can pray for you. Stay a lesbian. We men will make sure they leave you to practice your homosexuality in peace in Nigeria. No 14 years for you. NOW LEAVE US ALONE! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
see this unserious element calling someone deluded? Are you using your brain to think or the tail in between your legs,obviously the latter.how deluded can you be when you are assuming that someone you have not seen in your entire life much more seen having sex with the same gender is a lesbian.mr man grow up.the more you post,the more foolish you sound.even the bible says even when those that lack wisdom (for example people like you) keep their folly to themselves (by keeping their mouths shut),they are considered wise.it also said foolishness abideth in the heart of those that talk too much,for in the cause of their careless utterances,they exhibit foolishness. So you can see that in the course of typing rubbish you were not coherent and your words didn't add up.mr man,final word of advice (you dont have to take it because fools dont accept the TRUTH) let your brain be the most active part of your body cheesy shameless im,be.cile cheesy
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 10-year-old Marriage after his wife experienced london by Ryabcool(m): 11:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
kulyie: see this unserious elemen calling someone deluded? Are you using yor brain to think or the tail in between your legs,obviously d latter.how deluded can you be when you are assuming that someone you have not seen in your entire life much more seen having sex with the same gender is a lesbian.mr man grow up.the more you post,the more foolish you sound.even the bible says even when those that lack wisdom (for example people like you) keep their folly to themselves (by keeping their mouths shut),they are considered wise.it also said foolishness abideth in the heart of those that talk too much,for in the cause of their careless utterances,they exhibit foolishness. So you can see that in the course of typing rubbish you were not coherent and your words didn't add up.mr man,final word of advice (you dont have to take it because fools dont accept the TRUTH) let your brain be the most active part of your body cheesy shameless im,be.cile cheesy
see the olodo quoting bible. This same olodo that was advising her fellow women to buy dildoes a while ago. Don't Çome at me with that hypocritical bu~llshit miss. And I'm not saying you are a lesbian, I'm saying you should BE one. We men don't want your type as wives. BE A LESBIAN AND CHANNEL YOUR ISSUES ELSEWHERE! Well I no blame you sha, you probably had a wifebeater for a dad, hence you attack all malefolk for your troubles and traumatic experiences... KOSHI ARA E! The day you stop attacking the entire male populace unjustly and for no reason is the day I'll get off your case. I can not stand by and watch you display your ISSUES in a public forum. Who the hell cares if you're a feminist? That's your pot of s~hit! Just don't bring it near menfolk and don't attack us in general and unjustly, then we'll get along quietly. Respect is reciprocal. You can't expect me to respect you when you do not respect my gender. If you choose to be disrespectful, I will continue to school you until you learn to apply the respect your mother didn't have time to teach you. WASTED s~PERM!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 10-year-old Marriage after his wife experienced london by Nobody: 4:40am On Dec 28, 2012
@cc or judge joe brown ...... grin now its a case study
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 10-year-old Marriage after his wife experienced london by babymama3: 6:56am On Dec 28, 2012
Just like I said when the Toyin Hamzat was killed in front of his mistress' house supposedly by her jealous husband,Mr Onyike here must be lacking somewhere.
The woman went for a one year course and turned it into two,even severing communication with " her man"
does Onyike need okija_juju to tell him that a better tenant has moved into the apartment grin grin
To make matters worse,he carried himself and came to London and on citing him,anger wielded up in the wife's heart sotay,she threw him into the cold rainy streets of London rather than endure him for a season
Oya she came back to Abuja o to continue the marriage so that tongues won't wag but the situation got worse ,,frustration upon frustration
My heart goes out to the innocent woman who managed a non performing man and almost turned violent in the process
Let us thank God she didn't have a gun ,we would have been reading an obituary grin
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 10-year-old Marriage after his wife experienced london by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 28, 2012
Ryabcool: see the olodo quoting bible. This same olodo that was advising her fellow women to buy dildoes a while ago. Don't Çome at me with that hypocritical bu~llshit miss. And I'm not saying you are a lesbian, I'm saying you should BE one. We men don't want your type as wives. BE A LESBIAN AND CHANNEL YOUR ISSUES ELSEWHERE! Well I no blame you sha, you probably had a wifebeater for a dad, hence you attack all malefolk for your troubles and traumatic experiences... KOSHI ARA E! The day you stop attacking the entire male populace unjustly and for no reason is the day I'll get off your case. I can not stand by and watch you display your ISSUES in a public forum. Who the hell cares if you're a feminist? That's your pot of s~hit! Just don't bring it near menfolk and don't attack us in general and unjustly, then we'll get along quietly. Respect is reciprocal. You can't expect me to respect you when you do not respect my gender. If you choose to be disrespectful, I will continue to school you until you learn to apply the respect your mother didn't have time to teach you. WASTED s~PERM!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
you are the one who needs serious refinement because u still lack wisdom and sound judgement in all ramifications and from the way you talk its obvious you lack manners probably due to the death of any of your parents.you are so uncivil,uncouth,unwise and so pitiable.3rdly from your lack of education you didn't take biology in school for you to know that millions of sp,erm was released into my moms system by my dad and it was only one sperm that broke her egg and that was me,lol,admit it,you are not wise.just say it.its either you were not opportuned to go to secondary school much more the 4 walls of a university because there's no how you will pass through a secondary school and you will not take biology.i will not reduce myself to your level because the elders say when a wise person is exchanging words with an unwise person,she becomes unwise.i can still send money to you to pay your school fees and go back to school,so that you will learn some manners,decency,decorum,wisdom and other things that make someone refer to another person as a normal human being who can fit into the society.low life..
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 10-year-old Marriage after his wife experienced london by Ryabcool(m): 7:35am On Dec 28, 2012
LMAO at all the gibberish the animal(Kulyie of course. Cos she's the only bingo I've seen on this thread so far) was ranting. If I no dissect every single word you tried to utter, call me a bastard. Just gimme a while so I can attend to my life(Yes I actually do have a life, unlike you cheesy), I'll be sure to come back and deliver to you a NIIIIICE little speech. Don't miss me too much. LOVE(the way a man loves a dog) YOU smiley smiley smiley cool cool cool
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 10-year-old Marriage after his wife experienced london by Ryabcool(m): 7:37am On Dec 28, 2012
kulyie: you are the one who needs serious refinement because u still lack wisdom and sound judgement in all ramifications and from the way you talk its obvious you lack manners probably due to the death of any of your parents.you are so uncivil,uncouth,unwise and so pitiable.3rdly from your lack of education you didn't take biology in school for you to know that millions of sp,erm was released into my moms system by my dad and it was only one sperm that broke her egg and that was me,lol,admit it,you are not wise.just say it.its either you were not opportuned to go to secondary school much more the 4 walls of a university because there's no how you will pass through a secondary school and you will not take biology.i will not reduce myself to your level because the elders say when a wise person is exchanging words with an unwise person,she becomes unwise.i can still send money to you to pay your school fees and go back to school,so that you will learn some manners,decency,decorum,wisdom and other things that make someone refer to another person as a normal human being who can fit into the society.low life..
space reserved. Animalistic post from the quoted animal will be attended to shortly. cool
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 10-year-old Marriage after his wife experienced london by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 28, 2012
Ryabcool: space reserved. Animalistic post from the quoted animal will be attended to shortly. cool
it is not by force to comment.keep yor disgraceful comments to yourself.mo,ron
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 10-year-old Marriage after his wife experienced london by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 28, 2012
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 10-year-old Marriage after his wife experienced london by Ryabcool(m): 7:46am On Dec 28, 2012
baby_mama: Just like I said when the Toyin Hamzat was killed in front of his mistress' house supposedly by her jealous husband,Mr Onyike here must be lacking somewhere.
The woman went for a one year course and turned it into two,even severing communication with " her man"
does Onyike need okija_juju to tell him that a better tenant has moved into the apartment grin grin
To make matters worse,he carried himself and came to London and on citing him,anger wielded up in the wife's heart sotay,she threw him into the cold rainy streets of London rather than endure him for a season
Oya she came back to Abuja o to continue the marriage so that tongues won't wag but the situation got worse ,,frustration upon frustration
My heart goes out to the innocent woman who managed a non performing man and almost turned violent in the process
Let us thank God she didn't have a gun ,we would have been reading an obituary grin
hello there! I've never engaged in a discussion with you before and I have not found any reason to attack you. So I'll come across gently with the view that you're not the rabies infested animal I'm attending to above. I will comment with my full opinion in a mild way right when I'm less busy.
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 10-year-old Marriage after his wife experienced london by Ryabcool(m): 7:52am On Dec 28, 2012
kulyie: it is not by force to comment.keep yor disgraceful comments to yourself.mo,ron
ogbeni have patience naa... Why your body dey scratch you like this? Why so pissed? Did you accidentally look in the mirror this morning? You better go and play with your multiple dildoes...

TGIRL, I WOULD IMPLORE YOU NOT TO HIDE ANY OF OUR POSTS! I AM TREATING THIS CASE OF IMMATURE FEMINISM IN THE ONLY LANGUAGE SHE'LL UNDERSATND; TOUGH LOVE! PLEASE LET THIS POST REMAIN THIS WAY SO OTHER PEOPLE CAN AT LEAST LEARN A THING OR TWO ABOUT MUTUAL RESPECT OF BOTH GENDERS... THANK YOU
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 10-year-old Marriage after his wife experienced london by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 28, 2012
Ryabcool: LMAO at all the gibberish the animal(Kulyie of course. Cos she's the only bingo I've seen on this thread so far) was ranting. If I no dissect every single word you tried to utter, call me a bastard. Just gimme a while so I can attend to my life(Yes I actually do have a life, unlike you cheesy), I'll be sure to come back and deliver to you a NIIIIICE little speech. Don't miss me too much. LOVE(the way a man loves a dog) YOU smiley smiley smiley cool cool cool
cheesy hehehehe funny how someone exposed your foolishness to you and the only help you can do for yourself is to run away (to go and read) common,run off and go and help your mum in the kitchen and sweep your house.apparently your idleness and lack of exposure plus reading has degenerated your brain so much.and yes,every human being is a higher level animal,the lower level animals are d dogs,cats fowls etc you see around so dont mix things up.i know you dont have the mental capacity to understand since its apparent you only went to primary school,thats if you even finished there sef cheesy
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 10-year-old Marriage after his wife experienced london by Ryabcool(m): 7:56am On Dec 28, 2012
chaircover: You people should stop it angry

The thread is 2 years old. . . and you both write with no paragraphs and no spacing and so no one has the will to read your posts, so you are just wasting your time typing and typing.

. . . besides when Tgirl gets out of bed, she is going to hide all your posts anyway so why dont you both agree to drop it and spend your time and energy on something more constructive kiss
I honestly would rather be doing something much more constructive. But this case is one I have to attend to.
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 10-year-old Marriage after his wife experienced london by Ryabcool(m): 8:01am On Dec 28, 2012
kulyie: cheesy hehehehe funny how someone exposed your foolishness to you and the only help you can do for yourself is to run away (to go and read) common,run off and go and help your mum in the kitchen and sweep your house.apparently your idleness and lack of exposure plus reading has degenerated your brain so much.and yes,every human being is a higher level animal,the lower level animals are d dogs,cats fowls etc you see around so dont mix things up.i know you dont have the mental capacity to understand since its apparent you only went to primary school,thats if you even finished there sef cheesy
oh that settles it. I'm a Mommy's boy? FINE! Considering that you've never seen me before yet you're claiming this load of bullcrap, I'll just watch you display your sheer s.tupidity in amusement and I won't to even grace you with a reply...
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 10-year-old Marriage after his wife experienced london by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 28, 2012
Ryabcool: ogbeni have patience naa... Why your body dey scratch you like this? Why so pissed? Did you accidentally look in the mirror this morning? You better go and play with your multiple dildoes...

TGIRL, I WOULD IMPLORE YOU NOT TO HIDE ANY OF OUR POSTS! I AM TREATING THIS CASE OF IMMATURE FEMINISM IN THE ONLY LANGUAGE SHE'LL UNDERSATND; TOUGH LOVE! PLEASE LET THIS POST REMAIN THIS WAY SO OTHER PEOPLE CAN AT LEAST LEARN A THING OR TWO ABOUT MUTUAL RESPECT OF BOTH GENDERS... THANK YOU
your iq that i can liken to a swine did not tell you that life is not all about sexual intercourse since you have been ranting and emphasizing on dildoes and lesbianism (obviously thats the only thing you know) am i bothered about whether t.girl hides your mentally incapacitated post or not,i aint bothered,neither do i care whether she hides mine.you only have 2 problems that can be solved if you admit you are not wise.insecurity and inferiority complex,the only thing that will cure it is humility to get the money from me,go to school and upgrade that dull brain wink
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 10-year-old Marriage after his wife experienced london by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 28, 2012
Ryabcool: oh that settles it. I'm a Mommy's boy? FINE! Considering that you've never seen me before yet you're claiming this load of bullcrap, I'll just watch you display your sheer s.tupidity in amusement and I won't to even grace you with a reply...
ode helping your mummy out does not make you a mummys boy or did i type that there.i'm telling you that is ur lack of discretion that will ruin you.anyway whether youre a mummys boy or not,its none of my buisness,ita in your place as a reasonable person to help out domestically instead of sitting here and typing nonesense.
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 10-year-old Marriage after his wife experienced london by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 28, 2012

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans / I Am Confused / FG!!! Automatic Concrete Block Moulding Machine Fabricated in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.