Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

In Need Of A Successful Forex Trader - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / In Need Of A Successful Forex Trader (530 Views)

FOREX TRADER ONLY- Make $20,000-$50,000 Monthly With Zero Capital / The Most Important Principle Behind Successful Forex Trading / Professional Forex Trader Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Successful Forex Trader by uduakuso(m): 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2011
Hello fellow forumite, can anybody link me to a successful Forex trader. i don not only want to learn the craft from him but i am willing to invest along with him as well. please your kind assistance is highlyl appreciated
Re: In Need Of A Successful Forex Trader by Nextworldnx(m): 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2011
Op, i feel u, u want to personally see a successful trader out there,who is actually making gains and it is reflecting on him. I dont blame u,its what all these rookies have caused - going about claiming that they make 100% (some even claim to make 200% ROI in a month!), only for them to end up blowing up your account. People should know that forex needs a whole lot of patience to learn (atleast 6 months demo trading and 6 months live trading), if at all u dont want to burn your fingers. But nigerians are not patient enough,we want to eat our cake and have it,thats why the forex market has dealt all of us a terrible blow. I have spent four unforgetable years in this “war zone“,and have learnt invaluable lessons in the market. Not until last year when i hit goldmine. AUTOTRADING. Since then,me and my colleagues have created a kind of group or company(if u like), where we run autotrade on a client‘s account with a third party referring broker for a period of six (6) months,before teaching the client how to do it. So far so good. U can check it out if u want to earn a decent living in forex(for the first time in your life). Mail me at nextworldnx@gmail.com . @op, serious forex traders making money in forex are plenty around u, but they show off and the dont make noise, u know why? Because they are maniacs and because, its not all about MONEY!
Re: In Need Of A Successful Forex Trader by Nextworldnx(m): 6:22pm On Nov 24, 2011
Sorry, the correct email is: nextworldfx@gmail.com
Re: In Need Of A Successful Forex Trader by fxpay147: 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2011
@ uduakuso,
About the one-on-one training you asked of is the best way to learn when we talk of forex.I can take you on that training if you are ready.Not only that you will have the opportunity to trade with a trading signal which i send out to my clients monthly.The signal made thousands of pips monthly in any market condition with a recommended money management.For details you can reach me on 07039182734/fxpayconcept@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Get All The Ebooks You Need Here / Lagos Based Chinese Pharmaceutical Company Looking For Area Sales Partner! / Are You A Professional Blogger Or Content Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.