Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:51 AM

Please Help Me Out - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me Out (1256 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Out by Michealid(m): 10:56am On Nov 25, 2011
Please i am confused can urinal tract infection lead to staphlococcus aureus, 9months ago i contact an infection and i visit the hospital, i am now experince wormlike movement round my body, yellowish urine, severe headache,stomach noise. I have taken some herbs and antibiotic no cure yet, i need advice from doctors and those who have suffered the same thing before please
Re: Please Help Me Out by Gboliwe: 11:49am On Nov 25, 2011
Go for lab test,the result will show what antibiotic the bacteria disturbing you is sensitive to and you'l be treated with that.
Some time ago, I had itching on my privates and took fluconazole on self medication, two weeks later I started itching again and went to the hospital and had a HVS test and I was told that the bacteria causing the itch can only die through ceftriaxon inj and Levofloxacine tab. I took the complete dose of levofloxacine tab and its about 7mths now, I havent itched again.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out by FXElixir: 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2011
Hi, are you trying to be a kidney patient ?
Infection for 9 months
Get the FX Elixir manual and make the elixir yourself at home !
Even in europe u see hospital overtaken by drug resistant bugs.
But this plant called F_____ X____ in latin destroys all resistant bacteria forms.
When you begin using it, you will feel a hot sensation in the affected areas. Don't worry its only the feeling of Bacteria dying and screaming for HELP !
In 3weeks you'll be better than ur former self.
The manual isn't free but will be sent to your email address on request.
Get started now send mail to

FX_ELIXIR@live.com
Re: Please Help Me Out by Michealid(m): 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2011
I have send u an email before. Please check idahosa.micheal@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2011
Re: Please Help Me Out by Michealid(m): 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2011
The bolded is the name of the antibiotics please i cant get you
Re: Please Help Me Out by Michealid(m): 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2011
What is the name of the drug
Re: Please Help Me Out by Gboliwe: 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2011
You didnt read what I wrote did you? I was itching, people prescribed fluconazole for me, yet it persisted until I did a HVS at the lab in the hospital. My swab was cultured and it was sensitive to those antibiotics and one was prescribed to me and its all gone.
We both may not be having the same bacteria problem, thats why I advice you go to the lab,after the m/c/s you'll get a prescription and if you take it accordingly, you'll be fine
Re: Please Help Me Out by Michealid(m): 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2011
Thanks i will go for some tests but i need a specific test that will reveal the microorganism
Re: Please Help Me Out by Gboliwe: 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2011
Tell the doctor your problem, be as detailed as possible, s/he'll send you to the lab with the tests needed
Re: Please Help Me Out by Michealid(m): 10:39am On Nov 26, 2011
Thanks very much

(1) (Reply)

Drugs/foods I Can Take/eat That Will Make Me Add Weight. / Please Docs, I'm Suffering From Weak Muscle In My Leg. Help / 17-Reasons-Why-You-Need-A-Mango-Every-Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.