Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Connect With Services Products And Businesses With Connet Me - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Connect With Services Products And Businesses With Connet Me (498 Views)

Manage Laundry And Dry-cleaning Businesses With Cleanwash / 151 Small Businesses With Little Start-up Capital In Nigeria / Best Avenue For You And Businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Connect With Services Products And Businesses With Connet Me by web20: 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2011
At Connect Me we take the burden off you,we source for products,service or businesses you are looking for both Locally and Internationally,and we delivered them to your door step.We have a large database of service provider companies,products and business who we can guarantee you of quality and excellence product,service and business.

ARE YOU A BUSINESS OWN? ARE YOU A SERVICES PROVIDER COMPANY? OR YOU HAVE A PRODUCT YOU WANT TO SELL TO NIGERIA COMMUNITY, You can enlist your business,product or service with Connect Me.With Connect Me we connect your business to your market.

At Connect Me you can hold us responsible for any product or service you get through us.Connect Me we stand for QUALITY AND EXCELLENCE

Send your request to connectmeworld@gmail.com,call or sms 07055896391 or 07041955548

(1) (Reply)

Set Up A Standard Car Wash Wit Js 650k And Make Up To 2million Naira Yearly / New Job Vacanvy For Nigeria Graduates / Help For Girls And Women With Cellulite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.