Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Estimated Cost For Expat Accomodation In Lagos And Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Estimated Cost For Expat Accomodation In Lagos And Abuja (965 Views)

Estimated Cost Of Building This House (photo) / What Is The Estimated Cost For Decking Of L58ft X W38ft Building In Sango-ota / Estimated Cost Of A Storey Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Estimated Cost For Expat Accomodation In Lagos And Abuja by NicholasS: 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2011
Hi All,

I´m moving to Nigeria next year for work. I´ll stay for at least one year in either Abuja or Lagos (VI) and would like to ask for your advice of how much I should expect to pay for an apartment for myself (price range)? I´m interested in a serivce apartment with one bedroom, kitchen and preferably a living room. A gym in the building would definitely be a plus, but the most important thing is that it´s fresh, clean and fairly modern by western standards.

Prices seem to differ quite a bit and my employer want´s me to to get a fixed living allowance, which makes me wary about what I should expected to pay. Any advice on nice areas in Abuja and VI is also very welcome. I´m not going to Nigeria to hang out with other expats, but it would still be nice to stay in an area where others tend to stay.

Thanks!!!

(1) (Reply)

600 Sqm Plot Of Land For Sale At Premier Layout, Enugu State / Duplex For Sale At Baiyeku Ikorodu (pics) / 1 Plot Of Land With A Factory Building On It For Sale At Agbado junction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.