Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

I'm Confuse About Waec2007 Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I'm Confuse About Waec2007 Result (1012 Views)

Abeg This Maths Confuse Me... Someone Help / I Have Been Granted Admission In Two Schools And Two Diff Course Im Confuse / I Have Been Granted Admission In Two Schools And Two Diff Course Im Confuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Confuse About Waec2007 Result by hart: 8:26am On Sep 24, 2007
I wrote the just released result of waec 2007 to my greatest surprise the whole result was HELD. what surprise me is my junior sister that we sat together heard her on result released. My question is,
will the ever release the result? How long will it take for the result to be release?
What is the meaning of this key words as stipulated by waec? HELD, OUTSTANDING, PENDING.
FINALLY if the result is release will the send it to my school were i wrote the exam, since the have already released the first batch of the result.
your advice will be higly appreciated.
Re: I'm Confuse About Waec2007 Result by damkollins(m): 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2007
hart:

I wrote the just released result of waec 2007 to my greatest surprise the whole result was HELD. what surprise me is my junior sister that we sat together heard her on result released. My question is,
will the ever release the result? How long will it take for the result to be release?
What is the meaning of this key words as stipulated by waec? HELD, OUTSTANDING, PENDING.
FINALLY if the result is release will the send it to my school were i wrote the exam, since the have already released the first batch of the result.
your advice will be higly appreciated.

I think I'm more comfortable with the words "OUTSTANDING & PENDING" since they are normally released with time(I'm not sure of the time frame).But for the HELD,this is usually linked with a situation whereby cheating/exam malpractice is involved and might not be released since they consider it as a penalty for the offence.I really don't know which group u fall into but whichever one,God is in control,Just hope for the best.
Re: I'm Confuse About Waec2007 Result by hart: 2:16pm On Sep 24, 2007
@damkollins
the result was HELD. Before God and man no incriminating material was found on me or probably talking or receiving assistance from external body. What is surprising me is that my sister we sat down together is an art student her result was released, why me was a science student. if Their should be any malpratice it should have affected both of us. Anyway thanks for ur care.
Re: I'm Confuse About Waec2007 Result by cashflowpc(m): 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2007
Hey there hart,

Your result will still be released, Itz just a matter of time, but Pray that they don't spoil the whole thing for you. You don't need to go to your school. You will still see it released ONLINE.

I can feel ur feelings, JUST PRAY. Everything will be OK.
Re: I'm Confuse About Waec2007 Result by hart: 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2007
@cashflowpc
Thanks for ur encouragement. Atleast i will keep hope alive.
Re: I'm Confuse About Waec2007 Result by damkollins(m): 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2007
hart:

@damkollins
the result was HELD. Before God and man no incriminating material was found on me or probably talking or receiving assistance from external body. What is surprising me is that my sister we sat down together is an art student her result was released, why me was a science student. if Their should be any malpratice it should have affected both of us. Anyway thanks for your care.
i really pray it will be released soonest coz WAEC can be funny sometimes.So far there is no Exam-malpractices,be rest assured that ur results are all going to be reeased.What we should also bear in mind is the situation of the rest of ur fellow science students.It may be that all science students are affected in ur school.But like I said,Let's be prayerful and all will surely come out well.CHEERS.
Re: I'm Confuse About Waec2007 Result by deeteeneey(f): 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2007
all i can say is 4 hart 2 take heart. becos my result was gud except english & dis is d same wit all my mate. @ damo pls do u think mine 2 can b remarkd & released because all d students who wrote dis year's waec in my school failed english.
Re: I'm Confuse About Waec2007 Result by damkollins(m): 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2007
deeteeneey:

all i can say is 4 hart 2 take heart. because my result was good except english & this is d same wit all my mate. @ damo please do u think mine 2 can b remarkd & released because all d students who wrote this year's waec in my school failed english.
I[b] doubt if WAEC can re-mark their scripts(is that what u meant?).It's not done since the results had been released earlier.If it were to be outstanding or pending,that's a different case.My younger sibling also pass all her subjects but had D7 in her physics which was the same for all her mates.I think the best bet is may be to wait for NECO result(if you registered for it0 or better still,obtain NECO GCE before the registration closes.[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna State Admission List For Remedials Is Out? / When Is Lasu Post Ume Coming Up? / Masters Degree Programs Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.