Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Summation Of Columns - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Summation Of Columns (893 Views)

Creating Multiple Columns In The Db (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Summation Of Columns by adexbols: 10:19am On Sep 24, 2007
I have an E-cart but I dont know how to go about adding the total costs of all the items together. moreover, pls note that each item cost is got by iteration, Any help please??
Re: Summation Of Columns by Gomez(m): 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2007
please are u dealing with Gridview? if yes
then u can access the current row being bound to the gridview in the following event and the handler
1. rowcreated
2. rowdatabound

you can access the "e" which is a parameter passed in the those events.
the e.rows.dataitem return an object of the type datarowview. cast the object to the datarowview then
access the appropriate column of that row instance.

hope that helps
use msdn if ur developing on microsoft platform
Re: Summation Of Columns by adexbols: 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2007
I'm using Apache Tomcat as my server. for better understanding, check www.coreservlets.com and search for shopping cart
Re: Summation Of Columns by Cactus(m): 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2007
this may not be the best solution, try using

multidimensional array
or
linked list
Re: Summation Of Columns by adexbols: 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2007
i dont still know why you dont get my problem.i need to add values of a column

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Applications Explained / Think About This / Need Help With Java Web Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.