Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

House Party: Come And Feel The Fun! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / House Party: Come And Feel The Fun! (1022 Views)

Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. / Come And Chill With NL Coolest Babe=onila! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Party: Come And Feel The Fun! by ability(m): 2:04am On Mar 10, 2006
House party for male and Female of all class that wants to share in the fun and excitement of sex all things for the event
we need sweet babes to come over share the fun of life. U can as well come to be Bleep by good and willing adult.
abilityhelper@yahoo.com
Re: House Party: Come And Feel The Fun! by desiretom(f): 4:34pm On Mar 17, 2006
hey, is the party over, and pls tell me about it,
Re: House Party: Come And Feel The Fun! by ability(m): 1:37pm On Apr 02, 2006
Hello r u a female and what is ur name? The party is not yet over i will u like to work wt us if so let us know,
email me, abilityhelper@yahoo.com
Re: House Party: Come And Feel The Fun! by desiretom(f): 5:34pm On Apr 06, 2006
Yes Ability, I am a female.
Re: House Party: Come And Feel The Fun! by desiretom(f): 5:36pm On Apr 06, 2006
Yes Ability, I am a female. amd my name is Eugenia.
Re: House Party: Come And Feel The Fun! by ability(m): 9:09pm On Apr 06, 2006
Baby were are u located in the sold of Nigerian? I will like to have ur number and better still u can send me mail to abilityhelper@yahoo.com

I look forward meeting with beatiful babes like you for the real fun

have a nice day
Re: House Party: Come And Feel The Fun! by eveseh(f): 3:57pm On May 06, 2006
i'll be there
Re: House Party: Come And Feel The Fun! by ability(m): 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2006
hey am back an kool can all the girls n ladies in dis room that is ready and set for the big House wild party fun call dis nomber for more information, 08022132445

Its kool baby come let have fun together
Re: House Party: Come And Feel The Fun! by desiree(f): 11:42pm On Jul 04, 2006
shocked shocked shocked Yeah, Yeah!!!
Re: House Party: Come And Feel The Fun! by ability(m): 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2006
Any body that is still interested abt the House pary show kindly send your contact to - abilitytravels@yahoo.com U can call me as well 08022132445
Re: House Party: Come And Feel The Fun! by Raymand(m): 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2006
YIPPIEEEEE! sex drugs and alcohol the best things in the world now in lagos nigeria for all to enjoy yeaaahhhh grin
Re: House Party: Come And Feel The Fun! by Temi1(m): 7:55am On Aug 02, 2006
Raymand:

YIPPIEEEEE! sex drugs and alcohol the best things in the world now in lagos nigeria for all to enjoy yeaaahhhh grin

Hmmm, make una take am easy o. By the way, where n when is the party holding? cool
Re: House Party: Come And Feel The Fun! by Raymand(m): 9:29am On Aug 02, 2006
Being there done that! wink party is ova man!
Re: House Party: Come And Feel The Fun! by Eddie2006(m): 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2006
hi Ramand

anytime you wan party make you try yarn your bross oooo

i have been looking for some cool party to go to here in the island or anywhere just yarn me de koko and i will be there life in person. grin

tired of them nite clubs you now
Re: House Party: Come And Feel The Fun! by iice(f): 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2006
rolls eyes at thread
Re: House Party: Come And Feel The Fun! by Raymand(m): 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2006
@ eddie

We guys for phc dey actually envy una for big L (lagos) we think sey una dey party 24/7, anyway we for PHC get standard parties but e dey MOSTLY happen for weekends, i mean the hot ones cuz hustlers (like me) get to sleep well for the next day. Wen next you enter PHC call me and i go show you where e dey happen ( no be all that nite club crap) i mean free drinks, food and Babes!(and also hassle free igbo joints wink ) tongue

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girl Who Lives In Abakaliki / I Have This Taste For Igbo Girls. / Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.