Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,187 members, 7,849,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

HIV GAY MAN TOLD TO STOP MEDICATION BY HIS PASTOR IS NOT FROM TB JOSHUA CHURCH - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HIV GAY MAN TOLD TO STOP MEDICATION BY HIS PASTOR IS NOT FROM TB JOSHUA CHURCH (716 Views)

"When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo / 5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake / From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HIV GAY MAN TOLD TO STOP MEDICATION BY HIS PASTOR IS NOT FROM TB JOSHUA CHURCH by tbjfansuk: 11:01pm On Nov 26, 2011
The person who was told to stop his medication is NOT from SCOAN London. Please read sky news…….

[center] http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16117269[/center]
Emmanuel (man-lover) came off his HIV medication a year ago on the instructions of a pastor at his church in north London.

SCOAN HAS NEVER OPARATED ITS CHURCH IN NORTH LONDON – SCOAN IS IN SOUTH LONDON
He said: "(The pastor) told me I'd been healed - 'You've got to stop taking the medicine now. I'll keep praying for you. Once God forgives you then the disease will definitely go.'"

Emmanuel admitted he suspects he may have passed HIV onto his boyfriend. He said: "Yeah, I think I've passed it on. He got ill. Physically, he's lost some bit of weight. "He's very small. I think he's worried,  Yeah, I feel guilty, if I'm the one who passed it onto him I'm feeling guilty. Yeah, very much guilty."

Re: HIV GAY MAN TOLD TO STOP MEDICATION BY HIS PASTOR IS NOT FROM TB JOSHUA CHURCH by EarsWide(m): 12:02pm On Nov 27, 2011
@tbjfansuk

What is your point ? What exactly does 'man-lover' have to do with anything ?

We know Joshua is a semi literate fraud preying on the desperate. Dont waste your time defending him. What man of god selling 'healing water' in a bottle ? People keep saying Joshua has dark powers - he does not have s**t. He is just low life scum.

(1) (Reply)

The Essence / Substance Of Christmas / Do You Know The Worst Thing You Can Ever Do To Yourself? / Scripture Says Those Who Pierced And Beat On Christ Will See Him When He Comes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.