Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

100 Ways To Die In Skyrim - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 100 Ways To Die In Skyrim (2792 Views)

Kingdoms Of Amalur Goes Head-to-head With Skyrim / Skyrim Mounts / Skyrim (biggest Game In U.s Right Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100 Ways To Die In Skyrim by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 26, 2011
grin grin grin grin Pure EPICNESS, right from the first few secondsĀ  grin grin grin grin

[flash=600,450]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K8KQlZJcv8[/flash]
Re: 100 Ways To Die In Skyrim by stunnaf: 7:48pm On Mar 31, 2013
2buff: grin grin grin grin Pure EPICNESS, right from the first few secondsĀ  grin grin grin grin

[flash=600,450]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K8KQlZJcv8[/flash]
i love that video i have part one and two... i also try to do some of those deaths when am playing skyrim
Re: 100 Ways To Die In Skyrim by Noctis(m): 7:38am On Apr 01, 2013
Skyrim betrayed me. I kept losing my horse to a glitch, the 2 i bought and the 1 i got on a side quest. I'd exit a building and my horse would be gone. Also my dog died. And i couldn't find my wife in my safehouse. So i stopped playing.
Re: 100 Ways To Die In Skyrim by stunnaf: 10:26am On Apr 01, 2013
Noctis: Skyrim betrayed me. I kept losing my horse to a glitch, the 2 i bought and the 1 i got on a side quest. I'd exit a building and my horse would be gone. Also my dog died. And i couldn't find my wife in my safehouse. So i stopped playing.
you can only have one horse at a time
so start all over this is the 5th time am starting again(2 on ps3 and 3 on pc).....if you are on pc you are lucky i know a way you can get to lvl 81 in seconds and get all perk(yes thats right all perks)
i don't cheat in games but i couldn't stand starting from lvl 1 for the 5th time. do you have all 3 dlc's(dawnguard,heartfire&dragonborn)?
Re: 100 Ways To Die In Skyrim by omega25red(m): 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2013
Noctis: Skyrim betrayed me. I kept losing my horse to a glitch, the 2 i bought and the 1 i got on a side quest. I'd exit a building and my horse would be gone. Also my dog died. And i couldn't find my wife in my safehouse. So i stopped playing.
The only horse i have in that game is the shadow mare horse which helps when fighting outside. there are some serious glitches in that game when it comes to horse missions. do you play on xbox or pc?

stunna(f):

you can only have one horse at a time
so start all over this is the 5th time am starting again(2 on ps3 and 3 on pc).....if you are on pc you are lucky i know a way you can get to lvl 81 in seconds and get all perk(yes thats right all perks)
i don't cheat in games but i couldn't stand starting from lvl 1 for the 5th time. do you have all 3 dlc's(dawnguard,heartfire&dragonborn)?
if you are playing on a console, you dont have to start from the first level all you have to do is load the last save point. i just purchased dragonborn yesterday. can't wait to get back in.

i got sick of the game for a while but im about to pick it up again.
Re: 100 Ways To Die In Skyrim by Noctis(m): 3:04pm On Apr 01, 2013
I played on PC originally but i just got a ps3 bd yesterday. Then again, i have DmC: Devil may cry and AC3 so it might be a while before i get back into skyrim. When i do i intend to download the dragonborn dlc, i hear you can fly around on dragons now.
Re: 100 Ways To Die In Skyrim by stunnaf: 1:14am On Apr 02, 2013
omega25red: The only horse i have in that game is the shadow mare horse which helps when fighting outside. there are some serious glitches in that game when it comes to horse missions. do you play on xbox or pc?

if you are playing on a console, you dont have to start from the first level all you have to do is load the last save point. i just purchased dragonborn yesterday. can't wait to get back in.

i got sick of the game for a while but im about to pick it up again.
i know you have to load the last save the continue i was talking about when your save is totally messed up thats when you have to start again.
i play on ps3 and pc but mostly on pc because you can mod the pc version which is very cool and I also have all 3 dlc's on pc
Re: 100 Ways To Die In Skyrim by stunnaf: 1:18am On Apr 02, 2013
Noctis: I played on PC originally but i just got a ps3 bd yesterday. Then again, i have DmC: Devil may cry and AC3 so it might be a while before i get back into skyrim. When i do i intend to download the dragonborn dlc, i hear you can fly around on dragons now.
yup you can fly dragons.. and dawnguard dlc gives you crossbow... heartfire you get to build houses. have all 3 dlc's
Re: 100 Ways To Die In Skyrim by LightningLord: 7:58am On Apr 07, 2013
Any Dark Souls or Dragon's Dogma players? Better yet, any jrpg players? I could use some jrpg, one that isn't FF
Re: 100 Ways To Die In Skyrim by Noctis(m): 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2013
Played both. Dragon's dogma was average, world map too small, enemies too repetitive and combat not that fun. Dark souls is awesome, but I got stuck at the ornstein and smough fight and I'm deeply ashamed of myself. If you want a good jrpg try ni no kuni, it has stellar reviews. I'm downloading it right now.
Re: 100 Ways To Die In Skyrim by LightningLord: 12:19am On Apr 15, 2013
Noctis: Played both. Dragon's dogma was average, world map too small, enemies too repetitive and combat not that fun. Dark souls is awesome, but I got stuck at the ornstein and smough fight and I'm deeply ashamed of myself. If you want a good jrpg try ni no kuni, it has stellar reviews. I'm downloading it right now.

Well, wasn't actually expecting a response, believe it or not. Your complaints for dragon's dogma are my complaints for dark souls. Note, I've gone virtually nowhere with either. But I was finally getting into Dragon's Dogma (still under 10 hrs in though, I think), then.....nepa. And both these games don't allow multi-saves.

I'll be giving Dark Souls another spin though I don't get why the plaudits. Every gaddem thing in the damned game, every, single, gaddemned thing in it, and they literally are damned as far as that universe is concerned, wants to very much kill you, so very much so. Every single atom in their virtual bodies(?) wants you very dead. There's absolutely no joy anywhere. And it's not necessarily difficult imo, but it's repetitive. To achieve a few things, you're going to have to die a few times, no problems there. The problem, for me, is you have to kill another 10 fodder, over and over and over again, till you get a handle on the main task (usually a boss or mini-boss)....phew... I may not have that much free time anymore, especially as there's no pay off, plot or otherwise, from beating the boss

It's entirely possible I'd be willing to do some rather shameful things to get my hands on the bolded. Downloading is, sadly, probably not an option for me. I see a 9ja online store with 'resonance of fate', I hope to at least get that
Re: 100 Ways To Die In Skyrim by Noctis(m): 8:11am On Apr 15, 2013
LightningLord:
Every gaddem thing in the damned game, every, single, gaddemned thing in it, and they literally are damned as far as that universe is concerned, wants to very much kill you, so very much so. Every single atom in their virtual bodies(?) wants you very dead. There's absolutely no joy anywhere. And it's not necessarily difficult imo, but it's repetitive. To achieve a few things, you're going to have to die a few times, no problems there. The problem, for me, is you have to kill another 10 fodder, over and over and over again, till you get a handle on the main task (usually a boss or mini-boss)....phew... I may not have that much free time anymore, especially as there's no pay off, plot or otherwise, from beating the boss
Its not repetitive really, every situation with different combinations of enemies requires a different strategy. Magic? Back against the wall? Run like hell? All valid moves. And each enemy type has its own unique mannerisms so the combat is never stale.

LightningLord:
I see a 9ja online store with 'resonance of fate', I hope to at least get that
Only if its dirt cheap, i played it and its not really worth your money. Try Tales of Graces, or maybe Star Ocean. Really old but still solid.
Re: 100 Ways To Die In Skyrim by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 15, 2013
LightningLord:

Well, wasn't actually expecting a response, believe it or not. Your complaints for dragon's dogma are my complaints for dark souls. Note, I've gone virtually nowhere with either. But I was finally getting into Dragon's Dogma (still under 10 hrs in though, I think), then.....nepa. And both these games don't allow multi-saves.

I'll be giving Dark Souls another spin though I don't get why the plaudits. Every gaddem thing in the damned game, every, single, gaddemned thing in it, and they literally are damned as far as that universe is concerned, wants to very much kill you, so very much so. Every single atom in their virtual bodies(?) wants you very dead. There's absolutely no joy anywhere. And it's not necessarily difficult imo, but it's repetitive. To achieve a few things, you're going to have to die a few times, no problems there. The problem, for me, is you have to kill another 10 fodder, over and over and over again, till you get a handle on the main task (usually a boss or mini-boss)....phew... I may not have that much free time anymore, especially as there's no pay off, plot or otherwise, from beating the boss

It's entirely possible I'd be willing to do some rather shameful things to get my hands on the bolded. Downloading is, sadly, probably not an option for me. I see a 9ja online store with 'resonance of fate', I hope to at least get that

That description had me lolling. cheesy
And ya, that game was way too "hellish" for me, and I mean that both by challenge and by the "spirit" of the game. I play games to relax, not to get frustrated/annoyed/disturbed.

(1) (Reply)

Hitman1(wiki) For PC / FOOTBALL: EA Sports Presents FIFA 14 Demo - Download & Watch / Chess Puzzles (1,2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.