Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Is Kelly Hansome Dating A Port Harcourt Based Singer? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Kelly Hansome Dating A Port Harcourt Based Singer? (1375 Views)

Kelly Hansome – Save OJB / Kelly Hansome - Here I Come / Kelly Hansome Arrested & Released After Signing An Undertaking To Mo’hits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Kelly Hansome Dating A Port Harcourt Based Singer? by Kwame08: 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2011
Some birds are alleging that Kelly Hansome is in a relationship with a Port Harcourt based singer Lilyjean. They claim they were spotted in manners which could be described as dating. Kelly travels to see her in PH and she also goes to Abuja to pay him a visit, one of the birds concluded. Hear what the lady said when asked about how true the relationship is; I don’t have anything to say about that, but is it a bad thing if we are dating. I can’t deny the fact that I really love him a whole lot.

More here http://nigeriafilms.com/news/14666/3/between-kelly-handsome-and-lilyjean.html

(1) (Reply)

D'banj Signs Davido To His New Rrecord Label Def Jam Africa / Timaya - M.O.N.E.Y Lyrics Ft. Flavour Nabania / Listen And Download Frank Edwards New Song - Praise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.