Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Fuji Music Lovers Dispute On 2 Fuji Icons ( Pasuma And Saheed Osupa) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Fuji Music Lovers Dispute On 2 Fuji Icons ( Pasuma And Saheed Osupa) (1389 Views)

Who's Richer?fuji Musicians Like Pasuma And R N B Singers Like 2face / King Saheed Osupa (saridom P) Vs Otunba Wasiu Alabi ( Pasuma Wonder) / Pasuma And Saheed Osupa---who Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuji Music Lovers Dispute On 2 Fuji Icons ( Pasuma And Saheed Osupa) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2007
Hi, lovers of fuji music. Pls can somebody tell me the really cause of this francas in the fuji house of music? i could not understand all this rift between 2 friends whereby the friendship is now turning to enemity. i really need somebody to enlighten me on this issue cos the 2 icon's fans always dispute when it comes to this issue.
Re: Fuji Music Lovers Dispute On 2 Fuji Icons ( Pasuma And Saheed Osupa) by dukkies: 5:48am On Sep 28, 2007
i think it has to do with jealousy, i know they are friends, but pasuma is just trying to be childish he should leave wasiu to fight for himself instead of allowing him to use him
Re: Fuji Music Lovers Dispute On 2 Fuji Icons ( Pasuma And Saheed Osupa) by Skywalker5(m): 5:52am On Sep 28, 2007
When two friends are in the same business.
Re: Fuji Music Lovers Dispute On 2 Fuji Icons ( Pasuma And Saheed Osupa) by dukkies: 6:00am On Sep 28, 2007
but they were in the business before they became friends but do you think osupa deserves the crown

(1) (Reply)

Free Mp3 Download / Need Modenine Lyrics / Nigeria @ Bet Cypher (bet 2011 Hiphop Award)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.