Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Job At Last! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job At Last! (805 Views)

Graduate Tellers Job At Standard Chartered Bank / I Want A Job At NDIC / Graduate Job At Procter & Gamble (P&G) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job At Last! by flintstone: 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2007
my God is wonderful! grin
the ancient of days has answered my prayers. after 3years of job hunting, ive gotten d best job ever! the paypack is sweet, d job description is perfect for me,, can it get any better?
follow me thank the messiah oooooooooooooo cheesy
Re: Job At Last! by justlaw(m): 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2007
Hi,

WAT else can i say but to help u in rejoicing to the Lord for granting u with ur heart desire.
congratulations on ur latest feat and may God grant u the wisdom to discharge ur responsibilities well in ur new job. AMEN!
Re: Job At Last! by hamabra(m): 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2007
i join u to say thanks to the most faithful god, his 4ever worthy
Re: Job At Last! by terakester: 6:47pm On Sep 25, 2007
I join you on the luminous mountains of praise to appreciate the ever-faithful and loving GOD.

Excel in GOD's might
Re: Job At Last! by adrianic: 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2007
flintstone,

congratulations.

God's time is d best.see how it worked for u.may all ur dreams come true.when u get tired of this,He will take u to a new height.just keep the faith.i am happy for u
Re: Job At Last! by igarra(m): 11:24pm On Sep 25, 2007
Flintstone, I say a big congrat. May God grant you the wisdom to discharge your duties with high sense of responsibility. Wishing you a fulfilling working experience.
Re: Job At Last! by Oty(f): 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2007
BIG BIG CNGRATULATIONS.

'When the Lord turned around the captivity of Zion,they were like them that dream',so says my Bible.
So shall it be for everyone of us.

Wish you the best in your new job.

Please can you tell us the name of the company and how the recritment process was like?
Re: Job At Last! by soulonfire(f): 4:40am On Sep 27, 2007
;d :d congratulations man, remember to pay ur tithes!!!
Re: Job At Last! by tititoyin: 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2007
Congrats guy!Yeah pay ur tithe and always reverence God.You have just motivated a lot of us still searching.
Re: Job At Last! by gidigbi(m): 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2007
THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING,THE I AM THAT I AM AINT THRU WITH YOU YET JUST MAKE SURE YOU CONTINUE TO THANK HIM WHILE YOU WORK OUT YOUR SALVATION WITH FEAR AND TREMBLING.
CONGRATULATIONS MY BROTHER.

(1) (Reply)

Oil Service Test Formats / Lateral Links Is Recruiting High End Job Applicants / Banks Currently Recruiting,info Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.