Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

This Mail Was Send To My Box, My Naijapal, So Be Careful 419 In D Increase - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Mail Was Send To My Box, My Naijapal, So Be Careful 419 In D Increase (3334 Views)

Why You Should Be Extra Careful When Shopping For Christmas / What Are The Ways To Reduce 419 In Nigeria / IPO Allocation - Another 419 IN Disguise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Mail Was Send To My Box, My Naijapal, So Be Careful 419 In D Increase by Gogirl(f): 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2007
Hello my dear,
Nice to meet you, I am Mrs. Rubby Jonson from the Republic of Ghana,I got attracted to rely on you. I deemed it necessary to disclose this important issue to you. I lost my husband in 2005 and before his death, he had a deposit with a Finance Security House here in Ghana , where he made a deposit of US$7.2 Millions Dollars in consignment. This money was for the purchase of cocoa procession machines , unfortunately he did not meet his target before his untimely death.

Why I contacted you, due to the agreement he had with thefinance house during deposit, we,ve been denied total access to the money, the Manager told me precisely that the money was deposited in a suspense fixed account with a clause attached to it for onward transfer into a foreign account. That the finance house will follow the agreement written and signed by both (the house and my
husband). I was advised to look for a foreign account where the money can be transferred before I can have
access to it.

Since security here cannot be guaranteed besides, i have e lost my husband, I hereby ask you to do me a favor by standing as my late husband,s foreign business partner and the beneficiary of the money to enable the bank effect the transfer into your account.

I have plans to invest this money in continuation with the investment vision of my late husband, but not in this place again rather in your country. I have the vision of going into real estate and industrial production, please if you are willing to assist me and my only son Martin, indicate your interest in replying soonest.

The bank has given me requirements I should forward to
them:
1. Your full name, contact postal address
2. Your phone and fax numbers.
3. Occupation

If you agree on this,l will give you 20% of the total share when transferred, then 5% will be given to you if you made any expense on the cause of the transfer.
Waiting to hearing from you, please once I hear from you I'll send you my pictures, also the deposit certificate the bank gave to my late husband.
Re: This Mail Was Send To My Box, My Naijapal, So Be Careful 419 In D Increase by RoughCut(m): 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2007
i`m almost sure anybody who falls for this scam must either be plain stupid or so greedy as to be unbelievable
Re: This Mail Was Send To My Box, My Naijapal, So Be Careful 419 In D Increase by RichDad1(m): 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2007
Me too .Same old story lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: This Mail Was Send To My Box, My Naijapal, So Be Careful 419 In D Increase by wase932: 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2007
oh boy do i love there Kids!! well it is a law dat 419 victims are Greedy people!!Once I got a text frm sme DVCF boys , i was so pissed!!(has it come to dat!!disturbing my mobile peace), well I decided 2 play dumb and gawd did they get burnt!! pity they missed Jail
Re: This Mail Was Send To My Box, My Naijapal, So Be Careful 419 In D Increase by crazyT(m): 10:54pm On Sep 24, 2007
Na wah o!!! Is this thing (419) ever going to stop?
Re: This Mail Was Send To My Box, My Naijapal, So Be Careful 419 In D Increase by wosiljoyyahoocom(f): 3:56am On Sep 25, 2007
i receive two to three of that every week -

what u do is this - when you reeive it - look for the address it came from - or the return to address - lets say it came from somewhere@yahoo.com, all you have to do is forward the email to abuse@yahoo.com - or if it came from somewhere@hotmail.com - do the same thing, forward the email to abuse@hotmail.com.

Sometimes the from email address is a fake one, but in the body of the email, the writer will write something like - reply to so so and so email - then do the same thing as above - forward it to the abuse address of the email.

All email programmes has their own abuse email which u can always forward to - you will receive a reply, and in most cases, they block the email address.
Re: This Mail Was Send To My Box, My Naijapal, So Be Careful 419 In D Increase by ugodav(m): 12:07am On Sep 26, 2007
thanks wosiljoy for the info.
let us all work towards putting an end to the nefarous activities of this fraudsters. its long overdue
Re: This Mail Was Send To My Box, My Naijapal, So Be Careful 419 In D Increase by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 26, 2007
wosiljoy@yahoo.com:

i receive two to three of that every week -

what u do is this - when you reeive it - look for the address it came from - or the return to address - lets say it came from somewhere@yahoo.com, all you have to do is forward the email to abuse@yahoo.com - or if it came from somewhere@hotmail.com - do the same thing, forward the email to abuse@hotmail.com.

Sometimes the from email address is a fake one, but in the body of the email, the writer will write something like - reply to so so and so email - then do the same thing as above - forward it to the abuse address of the email.

All email programmes has their own abuse email which u can always forward to - you will receive a reply, and in most cases, they block the email address.

Thanks for that useful Info.
Re: This Mail Was Send To My Box, My Naijapal, So Be Careful 419 In D Increase by otuonye(m): 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2007
Tell the guy to change the format. We all know this format and we wont fall for it.

Let him try something better. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Financial Status Report Of Interswitch / Best Place To Buy Your Clothes In Portharcourt / Professional electrical services in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.