Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,588 members, 7,861,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:33 PM

How To Connect Your Laptop To Your Water- Closet And Browse For Free - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Connect Your Laptop To Your Water- Closet And Browse For Free (1279 Views)

Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! / Checkout D Way 2 Connect Your D*s*t*v Decode*r To Your Laptop And Browse Free / Learn How To Connect Ur D S T V Decoder To Your Laptop And Browse For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Connect Your Laptop To Your Water- Closet And Browse For Free by bingbagbo(m): 10:36am On Nov 28, 2011
1.Invite a pregnant woman to your house.

2.Give her a purgative to drink

3.Play "oliver" by D'banj for her

4.Two hours later, direct her to your water-closet

5.Let her shittz well well!! grin Dont let her "flush"

6.Just after she is done, take your laptop to the water-closet.

7.Dip your laptop into the pot of the water-closet, and note, dont let the smell deter you as it is the smell that will get you the signals!
8.START BROWSING!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your life will never be the same! cool
Re: How To Connect Your Laptop To Your Water- Closet And Browse For Free by Dyt(f): 10:52am On Nov 28, 2011
n u think u funny ryt?
Re: How To Connect Your Laptop To Your Water- Closet And Browse For Free by bingbagbo(m): 11:00am On Nov 28, 2011
Dyt:

n u think u funny ryt?

menopause catch you too early, why?

bush pig!! angry angry
Re: How To Connect Your Laptop To Your Water- Closet And Browse For Free by Dyt(f): 11:35am On Nov 28, 2011
no wonder u spend so much tym on ere
now i c
Re: How To Connect Your Laptop To Your Water- Closet And Browse For Free by bingbagbo(m): 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2011
Dyt:

no wonder u spend so much tym on ere
now i c

bush pig!! angry
Re: How To Connect Your Laptop To Your Water- Closet And Browse For Free by nawfia(m): 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2011
joblessness and lack of premium braincells is a big disease, so you just stay in that you dimly lit dingy room and make up craps in the name of jokes shocked shocked

God go surely punish whoever made internet access so cheap that heediots like you can afford it and constantly abuse it angry angry,

your case is way beyond pathetic, cry cry
Re: How To Connect Your Laptop To Your Water- Closet And Browse For Free by bingbagbo(m): 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2011
nawfia:

joblessness and lack of premium braincells is a big disease, so you just stay in that you dimly lit dingy room and make up craps in the name of jokes shocked shocked

God go surely punish whoever made internet access so cheap that heediots like you can afford it and constantly abuse it angry angry,

your case is way beyond pathetic, cry cry

a simple bush pig!! angry
Re: How To Connect Your Laptop To Your Water- Closet And Browse For Free by nawfia(m): 6:45pm On Nov 28, 2011
bin gbagbo:

a simple bush pig!! angry

you are maad, animal, i angry angryts obvious your heart deliberately refuses to supply blood to your brain, hence the crap that flows from you, you are worse than an eeidiot, cos peeps laff at your stupidity nd ur feelin fly, useless buffon, its ur deranged folks that are bush pigs angry angryazu amu
Re: How To Connect Your Laptop To Your Water- Closet And Browse For Free by bingbagbo(m): 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2011
nawfia:

you are maad, animal, i angry angryts obvious your heart deliberately refuses to supply blood to your brain, hence the crap that flows from you, you are worse than an eeidiot, cos peeps laff at your stupidity nd your feelin fly, useless buffon, its your deranged folks that are bush pigs angry angryazu amu

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i call you simple bush pig, and u vex? u nor get patience at alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

bush pig!! angry angry
Re: How To Connect Your Laptop To Your Water- Closet And Browse For Free by ndukwejoe(m): 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2011
That is why your father disowned you.
Re: How To Connect Your Laptop To Your Water- Closet And Browse For Free by bingbagbo(m): 9:12pm On Nov 28, 2011
ndukwejoe:

That is why your father disowned you.

excuse me, are you talking to me? angry
Re: How To Connect Your Laptop To Your Water- Closet And Browse For Free by chux76(m): 10:03pm On Nov 28, 2011
bin gbagbo:

7.Dip your laptop into the pot of the water-closet, and note, dont let the smell deter you as it is the smell that will get you the signals!
8.START BROWSING!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;

Ur fara dere, u b confirmed mutula 4rm Mercury, is dis a JOKE!!!! Gosh, nutin wey cheap internet services no go cause and allow
Re: How To Connect Your Laptop To Your Water- Closet And Browse For Free by chux76(m): 10:18pm On Nov 28, 2011
bin gbagbo:

8.START BROWSING!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;

Ur fara dere, u b confirmed mutula 4rm Mercury, is dis a JOKE!!!!  Gosh, nutin wey cheap internet services no go cause and allow
Re: How To Connect Your Laptop To Your Water- Closet And Browse For Free by bingbagbo(m): 11:33pm On Nov 28, 2011
chux76:

your fara dere, u b confirmed mutula 4rm Mercury, is dis a JOKE!!!!  Gosh, nutin wey cheap internet services no go cause and allow

silly bush pig!! grin
Re: How To Connect Your Laptop To Your Water- Closet And Browse For Free by sylve11: 7:10am On Nov 29, 2011
bin gbagbo:

excuse me, are you talking to me? angry

b4 nko! cool
Re: How To Connect Your Laptop To Your Water- Closet And Browse For Free by Viquez: 7:14am On Nov 29, 2011
Check this out, online school for internet marketing http://scut.ly/15j
Re: How To Connect Your Laptop To Your Water- Closet And Browse For Free by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2011
nawfia:

you are maad, animal, i angry angryts obvious your heart deliberately refuses to supply blood to your brain, hence the crap that flows from you, you are worse than an eeidiot, cos peeps laff at your stupidity nd your feelin fly, useless buffon, its your deranged folks that are bush pigs angry angryazu amu

[size=16[b]MR NAWFIA, SHOOOOO, EN THIEF YA WIFE D WAY U DEY PROVOKATE, NA WAAA OOO, TAKE IT EASY NA, WE COM CATCH FUN FOR HIA ABEG OOO[/b]pt][/size]

[size=15[b]BEANS GBA GBA GBO GBOS, KIP TRYIN YOU WILL SOON OWN YA STAND UP SHOW, BUSH PIG grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/b]pt][/size]
Re: How To Connect Your Laptop To Your Water- Closet And Browse For Free by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 29, 2011
Viquez:

Check this out, online school for internet marketing http://scut.ly/15j

[size=16pt][b]SCAM!!!!!! RUN FOR YA LYF, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/b][/size]
Re: How To Connect Your Laptop To Your Water- Closet And Browse For Free by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2011
Am yet to cee any1 on NL as dumb as u@bin
Re: How To Connect Your Laptop To Your Water- Closet And Browse For Free by kingron: 1:12am On Nov 30, 2011
Idungjay:

i support u jare
Re: How To Connect Your Laptop To Your Water- Closet And Browse For Free by bingbagbo(m): 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2011
kingron:

i support u jare

Idungjay:

ordinary bush pigs!! undecided
Re: How To Connect Your Laptop To Your Water- Closet And Browse For Free by abilityskp(m): 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2011
man i must confess u did deliverance sad sad sad
Re: How To Connect Your Laptop To Your Water- Closet And Browse For Free by abilityskp(m): 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2011
i mean u need deliverance coz u sucks!!!!! mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: How To Connect Your Laptop To Your Water- Closet And Browse For Free by oderemo(m): 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2011
Need i say more.
The suppd joke is so foul than a dead fowl.
U are better fed to

my white large.

she is a pig

(1) (Reply)

Val's Day Breaking News (remix) Ft Njpc Crew / If U Were Giving Chance To Delete Some Tinz Frm Ur Brain, Wat Wil U Delete / Hillarious; A P C Pure Water Now Selling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.