Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

If You Are In Need Of Sugar Mummys: And Sugar Dadys Here Is Your Orpurtunity - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If You Are In Need Of Sugar Mummys: And Sugar Dadys Here Is Your Orpurtunity (1807 Views)

For Those In Need Of Sugar Mummy In Abuja / Sugar Mummys In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are In Need Of Sugar Mummys: And Sugar Dadys Here Is Your Orpurtunity by NET1(m): 2:21pm On Nov 28, 2011
cheesy[b][/b] IF YOU THINK YOU'VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A STRONG MAN OR GIRL AND YOU NO YOU CAN WITHSTAND IT HOOK UP BY CALLING MY LINE COS I WORK IN A BAETY SALOON WHERE I HAVE THE PRIVILAGE OF MEETING WITH SOME TICK LEDIES THAT ARE IN DESPIRATE NEED OF SUGAR SONS AND LESBIANS THAT CAN LICK AND SUCK PUSSY AND THEY ARE REDY TO PAY YOU FOR SATISFAYING THEM,,,, THIS LEDIE ARE HIGH CLASS LEDIES AND ENYBODY AM CONECTING TO THEM MUST BE VERY SIRIUSE MINDED AND HAVE THE ABILITY TO Bleep AND SUCK WELL, FOR THE GIRLS IN THE HOUSE THE LEDIES LIKE YOU TO POCCESS GOOD SUCKING SKILLS AND ABILITY TO Bleep WITH THEM BECAUSE YOU WILL BE PAYED WELL,,,,, THIS IS ALL I CAN DISCLOS HERE,,, IF YOU WANT TO NO MORE,,,, HERE ARE MY NUMBERS TO CALLL, AM REDY TO PICK YOUR CALLS ENYTIME,,,,, 08182827075 OR 08182827074, CALLL IF YOU ARE INTRESTED AM JOE,,,,,
Re: If You Are In Need Of Sugar Mummys: And Sugar Dadys Here Is Your Orpurtunity by 195(f): 2:22pm On Nov 28, 2011
.NET A WHOLE U shocked shocked
Re: If You Are In Need Of Sugar Mummys: And Sugar Dadys Here Is Your Orpurtunity by NET1(m): 4:41pm On Feb 06, 2012
Who is doing this with my account? What da hell is going on here? I was just going through my old posts and saw this crap. I can never send this kind of crap. Please disregard this! Someone obviously got access to my account and posted this nonsense.

Now, I'm wondering how this really happened?

.NET
Re: If You Are In Need Of Sugar Mummys: And Sugar Dadys Here Is Your Orpurtunity by sunday1980(m): 7:36am On Aug 11, 2014
Pls I need a sugar mummy pls call me 08165227928 pin 23957c92

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Real Man For Date / Join The Hottest BBM Channel For Naija Teenz / Friendzone Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.