Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic (22583 Views)

Fan Said 'Tonto Dikeh Had A Miscarriage' - Tonto Fires Back At Fan (pic) / Girl Who Is Crushing On Rita Dominic & Reincarnated Her Outfits / Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic by InkedNerd(f): 8:29am On Nov 29, 2011
pauloman:

A woman can make her feel good alright but a man will make a feel better and complete her. Lesbianism is a misnomer !

Like I asked before, did she tell you that she wanted or needed a man?

You seem to be so sure on those notions, are you her body?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic by pauloman(m): 8:51am On Nov 29, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Like I asked before, did she tell you that she wanted or needed a man?

You seem to be so sure on those notions, are you her body?

Lol, every woman is created for a man ! Need i say more ?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic by InkedNerd(f): 9:24am On Nov 29, 2011
pauloman:

You haven't said anything, all you did was not answer the question.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic by Joey82(m): 9:29am On Nov 29, 2011
Trust me, some Nigerian celebs have problem with understanding simple english,
could be tonto dosen't even understand what a crush is and we here arguing. embarassed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic by DaDoctor: 10:17am On Nov 29, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

You haven't said anything, all you did was not answer the question.

SO U ARE THIS DUMB? NA WA OH!

pauloman:

YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN. THOUGH SHE SEEMS TO BE HYPNOTISED AND BIASED WITH IMMORAL TENDENCIES
Re: Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic by InkedNerd(f): 10:49am On Nov 29, 2011
Da Doctor:

SO U ARE THIS DUMB? NA WA OH!

YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN. THOUGH SHE SEEMS TO BE HYPNOTISED AND BIASED WITH IMMORAL TENDENCIES

Little boy, kindly sit in a corner and speak only when spoken to. Ok?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic by DaDoctor: 10:52am On Nov 29, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Little boy, kindly sit in a corner and speak only when spoken to. Ok?

LMAO. Now i agree to your mental instability cool cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic by InkedNerd(f): 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2011
Da Doctor:

LMAO. Now i agree to your mental instability cool cool

Like I said, go take a seat in a corner. I'll bring a special stool for you if you want tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic by DaDoctor: 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic by Xionez(m): 7:11pm On Nov 29, 2011
Typical of Tonto. Not that it suprises me since its her life and her way/method of fitting in into the spotlight.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic by Demdem(m): 8:58am On Nov 30, 2011
Any someone will tell me that the law passed by the senate isnt expedient.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic by Kx: 9:00am On Nov 30, 2011
Must she make headlines for bad reasons?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic by DaDoctor: 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Like I said, go take a seat in a corner. I'll bring a special stool for you if you want tongue

LOOKING FORWARD TO VISITING YOU WHILE YOU ARE IN JAIL SERVING YOUR 14 YEARS TERM. BLOODY LESB/IAN. FOOL!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic by InkedNerd(f): 10:44pm On Nov 30, 2011
Da Doctor:

LOOKING FORWARD TO VISITING YOU WHILE YOU ARE IN JAIL SERVING YOUR 14 YEARS TERM. BLOODY LESB/IAN. FOOL!

Awww, are my dimwitted friend having a bïtch fit because I told him to go sit in the corner? grin

Yeye creature, did I tell you I was a lesbiän? Smh, get over yourself you little child.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic by AdebolaOke: 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2013
Y do u alwaz make disgusting role in a movie? Are u lesbian.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic by AdebolaOke: 1:25pm On Mar 05, 2013
Y are u alwz acting disgusting role? Are u a lesbian?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic by sisiafrika(f): 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
Heheheheheh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" / Photos From Eniola Badmus' 34th Birthday Dinner With Friends / Yul Edochie Celebrates His Father, Pete Edochie, On His 75th Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.